Black Men's Revenge Against White Klan Girls - Cover

Black Men's Revenge Against White Klan Girls

Copyright© 2007 by OldBoy101

Chapter 9

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Following the Klan bombing of a church that killed several girls, a few black men decided to take revenge by abducting the daughters of Klan leaders, torturing and raping them. However in time they became reconciled with the girls and even had babies with them.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

As cooler weather set in the men allowed the girls to wear more clothing, except when they were playing sex games with them. Alice, Becky and Penny had their breasts gradually lose the nasty bruises, as the men no longer used their breasts as punching bags. However the three girls had a few scars across their breasts from the brutal whippings that the enraged men had given the girls that first night.

The men had used their leather belts on the girls, which did leave some minor scars on their breasts, bellies, backs, and bottoms. Even their pussies had been so whipped and scarred. Tits' breasts were often bruised, but they were lighter bruises. Tommy enjoyed working out with her punching bags, but he was careful not to hurt Tits' tits too much. He was kinder to her than she deserved he thought, giving her days off between punching workout sessions.

Alice and Becky did not have their menstrual periods when they expected to, and when a second month passed without periods, they suspected that they might be pregnant. Indeed they were. Penny too, after her initial period, failed to have another, and to be sure, she too was pregnant.

The men were amused by the gradual changes in the girls' bodies, seeing their bellies swelling up, and the changes in their breasts, the nipples getting redder and more swollen. In Penny's case, part of the change was that her breasts were still growing, while at the same time they were being called on to prepare for nursing the baby growing in her belly. Her pale puffy nipples became a deeper shade of pink, and her areolas enlarged, in addition to her breasts growing larger.

Tits did not get pregnant right away, although all three men were happily fucking her too. She had two periods before her periods ceased. She was pregnant, but a few months behind the other three girls. The girls all endured morning sickness. The men continued to fuck the white girls, but they were careful not to harm the babies that were growing in their bellies, black babies that the men had planted there. Once they knew that Tits was pregnant too, Tommy was persuaded to give up using her breasts as punching bags, saving her tits for nursing.

The little girls were having body changes too. Amanda and Jeannie were getting genuine little breasts, no longer just breast buds on their chests, but cute titties now. Also both girls were getting pubic hair sprouting on their young pussies. The girls were pleased to be included with the older girls the next time the men shaved their groins, keeping their pussies hairless. Little Barbie had definite breast buds on her chest now, no longer just undeveloped nipples. However she showed little other development yet. The men enjoyed watching the little girls beginning to become little women almost as much as they enjoyed watching the older girls preparing to become mothers.

In time even these children came to enjoy fucking with the big black men, and it was not necessary to rape the little girls. Indeed, Amanda even managed to cum while big Tommy was fucking her, and the men were delighted to watch the little blonde in the throes of her first orgasm. Johnny then went to work on young Jeannie, doing his best to tease and masturbate the kid as he gently fucked her. It took some doing but finally the girl cried out, and she too achieved an orgasm, her first. Sammy tried his best to get Barbie to cum too but she apparently was still too undeveloped, and after awhile he gave up. Still, he did enjoy a long slow fuck with the little girl, and she liked all the attention that he gave her.

All four of the older girls successfully delivered their babies, assisted by Sammy, who was a nurse by profession. Becky had a boy, a caramel colored baby that soon would be a darker shade. He had kinky hair, clearly a black baby. Becky didn't care; he was her baby, and she was glad to nurse him at her milky breasts. She named him Johnny, thinking that man was the father.

Alice gave birth to a cream colored girl with dark hair that was more wavy than kinky. She named it Samantha, thinking Sammy was the father. She accepted her baby gladly, and nursed it. Penny had a more difficult labor, and Sammy feared that she might not be able to deliver vaginally. He did not feel qualified to perform a Caesarean section on the girl, and there was no way they were going to take her to the hospital. Tommy held Penny's hand and encouraged her, not wanting her to die. He encouraged her to push, as did Sammy, and finally the baby was able to pass through her almost-too-narrow hips, and be born.

It was a little girl, almost as dark chocolate as Tommy was. She named it Tammy. Tommy was glad to claim the baby as his, although they did not know that for sure, as all three of the men had fucked all of the girls repeatedly. Penny took the baby to her breast and she nursed the infant proudly. Tits had her baby two months later, a dark baby boy for a white mother. She named him Peter, saying she hoped he would have a big penis when he grew up, and live up to his name. The men laughed at that.

The black men had grown to love the white girls, or at least they loved fucking them, and they hated to lose them. However the time was coming when they needed to get back to Philadelphia and reestablish themselves in the community and find jobs. The girls were cooperative in coming up with a story that was close to the truth. They had been abducted by three black men who held them captive and beat them, leaving some small scars on their bodies.

The younger girls had been spared such beatings but they had been raped too. They had been kept as sex slaves until the older girls all delivered babies, and only then were they all allowed to return home. The girls would not mention that they had grown to love the black men, or at least had grown to love fucking with them.

The men cleaned out the cabin, careful not to leave behind any clues that would lead to them. Then they drove the girls and their babies back close to their town, dropped them off, and left to drive to Philadelphia where they lived. Tits didn't come from that town, and she had no interest in returning to her home town. Seeing that the girl was reluctant to leave them, Tommy asked Tits if she and her baby Peter might be interested in coming to Philadelphia, to live with him there.

She smiled at the big black man. "I was hoping that you might ask me, Tommy!" She was seventeen years old now. He took her home with him, and the day she turned eighteen, he married the girl. He no longer used her breasts as punching bags but he still enjoyed slapping Tits' tits around sometimes.

The Klan girls all refused to press charges against their own fathers and without proof beyond Penny's letter, the Sheriff had to release the men. But their reputations were ruined and they had black grandchildren. The three girls soon discovered that their rural Mississippi community was not ready to accept unwed white teen mothers with black babies. Although there was some sympathy for the girls having been held captive and raped repeatedly by a gang of niggers, there was no understanding of why the girls would insist on keeping and raising up babies that were the damned spawn of miscegenation.

Their fathers were unhappy with this too, not wanting such babies in their own families. Indeed the Dragon and Vizier had been arrested and charged with child rape, even though they were eventually released. But the fact that they had black grandchildren in their families was too much for the Ku Klux Klan. The KKK stripped the men of their offices and their membership. Clearly the worst crime was not the child rape charges, but having nigger babies in their families. For that reason the Sheriff resigned from the KKK too, before they got around to drumming him out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.