Black Men's Revenge Against White Klan Girls - Cover

Preview

Black Men's Revenge Against White Klan Girls

by OldBoy101

Copyright© 2007 by OldBoy101

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Rape, Slavery, Heterosexual, Historical, Rough, Orgy, Interracial, Black Male, White Female, First, Pregnancy, Violent,

Historical Sex Story: Following the Klan bombing of a church that killed several girls, a few black men decided to take revenge by abducting the daughters of Klan leaders, torturing and raping them. However in time they became reconciled with the girls and even had babies with them.

Prologue

In 1963 a black church in Birmingham, Alabama was bombed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, killing several young girls who were attending Sunday School classes. This terrible event brought wide-spread condemnation, even among people who were no friends of integration. In time it assisted the battle for civil rights, winning over many whites who had previously been uncommitted.

This event also triggered some lesser-known responses. This is one such story, a story of revenge, little known but a true tale. I have refrained from attempting to set forth regional dialects, staying mostly with standard English; yet the reader can imagine the dialects of the speakers for himself. I do however use the nasty word "nigger" because it so well reflects the flavor of that time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.