Black Men's Revenge Against White Klan Girls - Cover

Black Men's Revenge Against White Klan Girls

Copyright© 2007 by OldBoy101

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Following the Klan bombing of a church that killed several girls, a few black men decided to take revenge by abducting the daughters of Klan leaders, torturing and raping them. However in time they became reconciled with the girls and even had babies with them.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

Sammy drove the van while Tommy and Johnny played with the naked, gagged hog-tied girls in the back of the van. Brunette Becky and blonde Alice had firm young breasts, well-developed for fourteen-year-old girls. Little Penny had smaller breasts with pale, puffy nipples. The black men amused themselves with the white girls, slapping at their breasts and watching them jiggle and bounce around on their chests. Tommy, the ex-boxer, was tempted to punch the girls' tits. He did, but only lightly, watching the spongy breast flesh compress as it was struck. That was fun!

Johnny joined Tommy and both men had fun slapping the girls' firm young breasts and lightly punching their tits, amused at how the spongy flesh compressed and then popped right back out, ready for more. The girls cried as the awful niggers hurt them. They writhed about, trying to get away, but they could not escape as their breasts were abused.

After awhile the men checked out the girls' pussies too, probing at their vaginas with their fingers. They found that only Penny was still a virgin. Johnny was eager to fuck one of the girls, but Tommy said it wouldn't be fair to Sammy to start raping the girls without him. The girls stared up at the big black man with terrified eyes, moaning through their panty gags as they heard him talk about raping them. It seemed to take a long time before they arrived at their destination, the last mile being especially rough, as the van bounced along a dirt track leading to the secluded cabin in the piney woods.

The men carried the bound and naked girls inside the cabin. Now they felt safe, and they could take their time with the girls. Clearly Tommy wanted to have blonde Alice to play with, and Johnny was interested in brunette Becky. Sammy didn't mind that Penny's tits were smaller than the other girls' tits. He liked the way her puffy nipples stood out from her young breasts, like secondary busts. He ran his hands over her nipples and was pleased when the girl moaned in response.

Sammy was inclined to make gentle love to the little redhead. He noticed that the girls' breasts had been slapped around and even punched, and they were lightly bruised from being so abused. He had to remind himself that they were not here to make love to the girls, but rather to torture and rape them. After all, these were the daughters of KKK rapists, and by all accounts the girls were Klan themselves. They were the enemy, and to be treated accordingly.

The men got undressed, ready to abuse the girls. Tommy began with Alice, slapping her harshly all over her body. Johnny and Sammy followed his lead, slapping their girls around too. Tommy pinched Alice's nipples. Then he tugged hard at them, lifting the girl's upper body off of the floor by her nipples. "How does that feel, you Klan bitch?" he growled at her. The blonde girl screamed through her panty gag.

Johnny did the same thing to dark-haired Becky, making her scream too. Sammy didn't much like having to hurt Penny that way, but he did. He pinched her puffy nipples hard, and used them to lift her up from the floor. The redhead screamed and began to cry. The tit torture continued for awhile, as Tommy pinched and twisted Alice's nipples, and the other men copied him with their girls. The girls' nipples had never been so erect and red and swollen before. The men enjoyed tormenting the girls and making their nipples swell up that way.

Tommy spanked Alice all over her ass, spanking her hard, until her buttocks were quite rosy. Alice cried and moaned through her gag. Again the other men copied him, although they didn't have his strength to spank their girls as hard as he did Alice. Tommy decided that it would be fun to shave off her blonde pubic hair. He got a Gillette razor and he used it to shave off the blonde patch of hair above her pussy.

The girl squirmed while he was shaving her and he nicked her a bit, making her bleed a little. Tommy could have shaved her gently and not nicked her, but he didn't. In fact he did not use any water or shave cream on her, and he was pleased to see a few dots of blood well up from the nicks above her pussy. Then he passed the razor to Johnny, and he untied Alice and he let her squat over a pail and pee into it.

Johnny noticed that the Gillette razor was a bit clogged with blonde trimmings from Alice's pubic hair, but he just blew some of it out and eagerly put the razor to work on Becky. He shaved off her dark pubic hair, running the razor over the area several times, giving her a close shave. She had a few dark hairs along the outer labia too, and he went after them with the razor. In his eager haste Johnny managed to nick the girl quite a bit.

Sammy got the razor next, finding it quite clogged up with blonde and dark trimmings from the two previous pussy shaves. He blew some of it out, until he figured it was clear enough to deal with the small patch of reddish pubic hair that was sprouting above Penny's girl crack. He had never shaved a girl's pussy before and he enjoyed it.

Sammy found the razor a bit dull, being partially clogged. He ran it over Penny's pubic area several times until he got her well shaved. Just for fun then he ran the razor down to the top of Penny's crack, running it over the prepuce where her clitoris was hiding. The kid squealed and thrashed beneath the nigger who seemed ready to cut her most sensitive little sex organ. As a result the razor nicked her there, an unintended little injury. Penny got several razor nicks, as the razor was dull by the time it reached her.

Becky and Penny were untied then and they both got a chance to pee too, squatting over a pail. Then Tommy retied Alice, this time spread-eagle on the floor. He spanked the girl right on her pussy, really hurting her there between her legs. Johnny laughed at what Tommy was doing to Alice. Then he did the same thing to Becky, tormenting her pussy with his harsh spanking hand. Sammy spanked little Penny's virgin pussy too. At first he was reluctant to spank her so hard but as she squirmed around on the floor vainly trying to escape his punishing hand, Sammy got more caught up in the moment. He found himself enjoying this thing, as he spanked her pussy really hard.

"That's more like it, Sammy!" Tommy said approvingly, seeing how hard he was spanking the kid's pussy. "We want to really hurt these Klan girls!" Next Tommy did something even more cruel. The man got his leather belt, and he began using it as a whip on Alice, whipping her across her tits, and her belly, and even her pussy. "This is what I do to daughters of Klan Dragons!" he roared at her. Then he turned her over and he whipped her across her back, and all over her buttocks. How the poor girl cried as he whipped her!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.