Unexpected Groupie - Cover

Unexpected Groupie

by KarlaR

Copyright© 2007 by KarlaR

Erotica Sex Story: Teenage virgin ends up sleeping with her favourite guitar player of all time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   True Story   First   .

I'd been dancing with him for a bit when he whispered in my ear and asked if I wanted to go somewhere more private. I wasn't worried at that point as he'd came along to the gig with the same group of friends I had even though I'd never met him but the friends who had said that Chris was a genuinely nice guy and who was I to disagree?

We ran along laughing from the main hall in front of the stage where the band, Arsonist in the Closet, was playing and he grinned as he nudged me into the guy's toilets. Still laughing we both went into the cubicle and began to make out. He kissed me on the neck and then moved up to my mouth before probing it with his tongue. I went under and was completely oblivious to the fact that the cubicle door had been opened till an English voice barked at us.

"What have we got here then?"

The man was tall, built like a brick shit-house; he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt which had the Arsonist in the Closet logo on it. He leered in at us.

"Well, teenagers making out in the men's toilets? Bit sordid, don't you think?"

Chris protectively put a hand on my hip but I was completely tense, petrified out of my mind. I decided that I better answer the man before he got really angry.

"I'm sorry, sir, I shouldn't be in here and made for the exit but another of these large men blocked it. It was only then that I noticed that on the back of their shirts, they had 'ROAD TEAM' written on them in bold letters.

"Darling, you're not going anywhere"

But to Chris, he said the exact opposite and warned him about telling anyone.

By now, I guess I had tears running down my face so the first guy came over to me and did something completely unexpected, he wiped them away with his thumbs and smiled at me, not unkindly. He told the other guy to lock the door and then he pushed me against the wall and kissed me, but not in the way that Chris had done earlier, this was rougher, more about his pleasure than mine. He roughly cupped my breasts and kneaded them with his hands causing me to squirm. I was only wearing a thin, flimsy dress and I could feel the heat of his hands on my body.

"If you don't take the dress off yourself, I'll rip it off and you'll walk home naked"

What could I do? I obliged and removed the dress, stripping down to my panties. Both men whistled at my teen body. My body wasn't bad, I was skinny but I'd been blessed with great boobs, no more than a handful but they were perky and topped with rose coloured nipples. For some bizarre reason, I thought this gave me control over the situation so I boldly asked them if this was what they wanted.

"Jesus, baby, take the knickers off too and then I'll see if I want you"

It was obvious though that he'd decided from the second he'd walked in on me and Chris that he was going to take me. I turned away from him and took off my panties, before turning around, the confidence I'd felt only a minute ago gone.

"Bend over the sink"

I squirmed; I really didn't want to do this. I was a virgin, I'd only recently gone to second base with a guy, for some silly, naïve reason I thought this might put him off.

"Sir, I'm a virgin, please don't do this to me, please"

The guy just leered at me some more but then; my unlikely savour appeared in the form of the second roadie.

"Lee, look, I've got a better idea, we take her to the band, and get them to pay us for her, as they paid a lot for that virgin girl we found for them back in LA"

"You, my son, may just about be a freaking genius"

To me he said something a lot less complimentary but I gathered the meaning as to get dressed quickly and to follow them.

The set had finished by the time we reached backstage and it sounded like the after show festivities were about to begin. I could hear the sound of multiple showers running at once and we were walking towards them. We went through a door and I was immediately surrounded by my all time favourite band, Arsonist in the Closet, who were completely naked. I must have turned away as I heard a spluttering laugh and a sharp, educated English voice began to speak through it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.