Mother Nature - Cover

Mother Nature

by Dreamwalker

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Romantic Sex Story: Deep in the woods of Tennessee in the midst of its rolling mountains and tall pines lays a small, crystal clear lake. Up a winding pathway north of there is a cozy cabin. It is away from the bustling noises of the city that, along with the sounds of the forest, made it a perfect hideaway for John and Deana. Here they could relax, commune with Mother Nature, and get in touch with their inner spirit.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   .

Deep in the woods of Tennessee in the midst of its rolling mountains and tall pines lays a small, crystal clear lake. Up a winding pathway north of there is a cozy cabin. It is away from the bustling noises of the city that, along with the sounds of the forest, made it a perfect hideaway for John and Deana. Here they could relax, commune with Mother Nature, and get in touch with their inner spirit.

They loved going to the cozy bungalow no matter what season it was. However, one of their favorite times was early spring. Often there was still snow covering the ground. Mother Nature's white blanket gave the area a sense of tranquility.

It was the last Friday of March. The two of them were sitting at the kitchen enjoying breakfast wondering what to do for the weekend. That particular week had been hectic and they wanted to do something to relax.

While still thinking Deana gathered up the dishes and placed them in the sink. She was busy washing them when John came up behind her and put his arms around her waist.

"You know we could go to the cabin. I bet it's beautiful up there with the first signs of spring blossoming." John could see by the wide grin on her lovable face that Deana liked the idea.

She pushed her body into his both of them fit together nicely, like a tailored pair of leather gloves. "Oh that sounds marvelous darling. Just the two of us for a weekend tryst in the woods. What time would you like to leave?"

"How long will it take you to pack a bag?"

"Oh, I'd say about an hour."

As John went outside to make sure the car was ready for the trip. Deana finished the dishes then headed toward the bedroom to pack. Since the cabin was fully equipped with all the comforts of home, all she would need to do was pack some clothing and personal items for the two of them.

Deana changed into her denims and flannel shirt. Then went about gathering the things she wanted to take with them, making sure to include their hiking boots and back pack. After having almost everything stowed in the bag, Deana carefully scanned the room for John. She wanted to make sure he didn't see what was going to be packed next. When he was no where in sight, Deana quickly placed her red silky teddy that she had purchased on her last trip to Fredrick's Of Hollywood, into the hidden compartment. Then she quickly closed it and set it by the bedroom door.

Deana envisioned herself wearing the slinky garment and lying on a bear skin rug. The glowing embers of the fire would illuminate her figure and John's as they sipped on chilled glasses of brandy. She quivered. Goose bumps appeared, her breasts began to swell, and her pussy tingled with desire.

"Oooh God, I can't wait," she whispered. She hadn't noticed that John came into the room, until he spoke.

"What are you smiling and whispering about, darling?"

"Oh nothing really, I was just thinking about how good it will be to get away. You know how I love to bond with Mother Nature," she lied.

She then rushed into the kitchen to get a few more items before he could question her more.

When Deana left the room John went to the closet and took out a pair of jeans and his favorite flannel shirt. As he changed his mind began to wander. His cock was twitching as he imagined the two of them sitting by a fire under the stars with a blanket wrapped around them.

He then muttered under his breath, "Wonder if it will be too cold to fuck outdoors?"

John shook his head to disperse that idea before it turned him on too much as he wanted to leave soon. Then he picked up the luggage and walked toward the kitchen.

"Do you have anything else you want me to do before I put this in the car?"

"Not really, I'm just grabbing some bottled water and something we can snack on, then I'll be ready."

John loaded the car, and then went back into the house to make sure everything was locked up tight. Afterwards escorting Deana to the car, and then heading off toward the cabin.

As he drove, Deana was looking at the freshly fallen snow. "I love the fluffy white blanket it gives the whole area a sense of newness and serenity. I do hope that when we get there, it's not too cold for a walk in the woods."

John's eyes lit up with excitement as a sly smile crossed his face. "Oh, I'm sure if we dress warmly and carry a big blanket we can still go for a stroll."

As they were pulling up the driveway to the cabin John noticed that the snow only covered patches of ground. "Look honey, it must be getting warmer, the snow is beginning to melt."

"Oh good, I was hoping it would. I'm anxious to go for a walk and breathe in some of this clean country air."

John pulled up in front of the cabin telling her to stay put while he checked things out. After unlocking the door, he stepped inside and, looking around, he discovered everything was okay. John then went back outside and told Deana it was safe to go in. While she did that, he left to go out back and assess the generator. Since it was okay, he cranked it up then started unloading the rest of their stuff from the trunk.

When he entered the cabin, John found Deana changing her shoes. Next to her lay his hiking boots, her walking stick, some bottled water, a back pack and a blanket.

She glanced up at him and asked, "Ready for that stroll big guy?"

"Let me put this suitcase in the bedroom first and change my shoes, then I'll be all set to go. Hey, I'd like to head north. I want to stand on the hill that over looks the valley and see what's changed."

"Okay. You know, there is nothing more invigorating than clean mountain air and sun shine to clear my sense."

She put the water into the backpack, picked up her walking stick, and handed John the blanket.

With him walking behind her they headed off toward the ridge that looked over the valley. After a few minutes Deana heard John chuckling.

"What on earth are you laughing about dear?"

"Oh, you really don't want to know."

"Sure I do."

"Okay, if you insist."

"I insist, now spit it out."

John couldn't keep quiet any longer, he busted out laughing and then admitted, "Well you asked for it. I was just thinking of how your ass looks bigger than mine."

Deana kept walking, acting as if she hadn't heard his remark. However, since her face was away from John's he was unable to see the smirk on her face. She thought, "Oooh you'll pay for that remark sweety."

After a few minutes they came to a small clearing in the woods. While trying to hide her mischievous feelings Deana she spoke to him. "John dear, why don't we take a break? You can put that blanket on this log so we can both sit down for awhile.

John nodded his head in agreement and walked over to where she was. He then bent over to place the blanket on the log. All of the sudden he felt something him hit him in the middle of his backside and turned around to see what had happened. Before he could react, he saw Deana laughing as she let go of a snowball.

"That's what you get for telling me my ass looks bigger than yours!"

John leaned down and grabbed a handful of snow, formed a ball, and threw it at Deana. "Well doll, you are shorter than me and curvier. Besides you know I was only teasing you, right?"

"I know, but you're so fun to pick on. I wish you could've seen the look on your face when that snowball hit your huge rump. It was a true Kodak moment."

They continued playing until the cold snapped at her fingers and toes. Deana shivered and complained, "John, I'm getting cold."

He looked at her and replied, "Well I can remedy that, let me build a fire. That, along with my lips, will have you warm in no time."

Soon John was snuggling with Deana as they were wrapped in a warm blanket and sitting by a fire. He pulled his wife close to him and nuzzled her cheek.

Deana felt John's warm breath on her cheek and turned to kiss his lips softly. Oh God, his kiss always took her breath away and started to feed the flames of desire.

John pulled Deana closer and kissed her deeply. As their tongues did the dance of lovers, his right hand slid beneath her jacket searching for her breasts. He could feel its erect nipple through her shirt and began tracing it with his fingers. After undoing a couple of buttons he slipped his hand inside. While cupping her breast John pulled at the nipple, pinching it lightly.

"Oh darling, I love to play with your gorgeous tits!"

"Mmmm, John, I love the way you touch me. You're making more than my mouth drool! Oh God, I want you to feel your cock inside my pussy, but it's so cold out here. I think we'd better go inside."

As they walked back to the cabin a devious thought ran through Deana's head. Once she got inside she would excuse herself and tell John that she was going to change into something more comfortable. Then she'd put on her sexy teddy, cover it with her thick terry robe, and put on her fuzzy slippers.

Then she would enter the room where John was, complaining that she was just too dang cold to be wearing anything skimpier.

As they entered the cabin John slapped Deana teasingly on the ass. "Hey sugar, why don't you go to the bedroom and change into something more comfortable? While I make sure the fireplace has a warm cozy fire and get some brandy from the kitchen."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.