A Time of Learning - Cover

A Time of Learning

by Linda Jean

Copyright© 2007 by Linda Jean

True Story Sex Story: Discovering all about sex toys at a very young age

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   First   Sex Toys   .

I was lying down taking a nap when I recalled how I discovered my love for using things inside myself. (Funny how things pop into your head when you are drifting off to sleep.) I sat up and decided to come here and write you to share my experience; I know how much you enjoy learning about me and my unusual sex life.

I already told you about my brother and how we both learned about doing it. Well, it was about 7, maybe 8 months later that something happened that has had an effect on my sex life since. It all began one very early morning trip to the bathroom. My (and my brothers') bedroom is at the end of the hallway, and in order to go the bathroom I have to walk past our parents' bedroom.

Half asleep I walked down the hallway and as I walked past my parents' bedroom I could see from under the closed door that my mother had left the TV on. I say that because my father had been out of town for a week, and I could see different colors of flashing lights lighting up the dark hallway from the bottom of the closed door. My mother would fall asleep a lot watching TV so this was not unusual.

I sat there on the pot waking up as I sat there. I cleaned myself off and went back to my bedroom. I passed my parents' door and just as I was about to open my bedroom door I figured I better go back and turn of the TV that Mom had left on again. I walked back and opened the door when I saw the light from the TV lighting up the room, I also could see my mother laying there on top of her sheets with her legs open and she was doing something to herself between her legs as she laid there fixated on the TV screen. Dad had built a shelf on the wall over in the corner just above the closet to the right of the doorway. With it in that location it was easy for them to lay in bed on their backs at night looking up watching TV. Since it was up so high they would always have to have the sound up and it would light up the bedroom.

Since Mom was looking up and to her left she did not see me open the door, and with the sound of the TV I knew that she did not hear it open either. Once I saw her I quickly closed the door. The problem was, from what I had seen I had to look again.

I was shaking as I opened her bedroom door so I could peek in. I felt fairly safe because of the way my dad had to place the bed so they could use the shelf above the closet, the door to the bedroom was behind the huge bookcase head board. With the door right next to the right side of the bed opening up the way it did I knew it was impossible to see if the door was open or not with out moving halfway down the bed and turning all the way to the right.

With the door where it was, it allowed me to stand there looking in with the door open about a foot. I could see that my mother was laying on the sheets and the blankets where at her feet. I could see her right arm laying on her tummy. I could see that she was moving her wrist and her legs were open. It was clear to me that she was using something between her legs.

I watched her for the longest time before looking up at the TV to see what it was that she was watching. I saw a woman with a lot of different men, and she was straddling one man with another man right behind her. The woman was sucking another man's dick and other men were standing around waiting their turn.

I did not understand what I was watching at first until they showed a close up of the two men sticking their dicks in the women's two bottom holes at the same time. Now Bill and I have been using my two bottom holes but not like this lady was doing. I mean, after all, there was only one dick on Bill.

The woman on the TV was moaning and groaning with pleasure demanding another man replace any one that pulled out of her. Every now and then Mom would go like crazy fucking herself, then groan as she slowed down again.

Now Bill and I knew that Mom and Dad had sex tapes because we would always watch them when we knew we could get away with it. But I had never seen anything like what Mom was watching. This one had to be new or they kept it will hidden. I did wonder why we had never seen this one.

I stood there watching Mom and the TV, as the scene would change to another woman with just two men, and then four, then five or six. At the time I had no idea what gangbangs were, but now I realize my mother sure knew and she really enjoyed watching them.

I was really turned on standing there just behind Mom watching her screwing herself so slowly and, as I said, every now and then fuck herself hard and as fast as she could. I realize now she was experiencing orgasms, then slowing down building to yet another.

I stood there in my PJs with my own hand in my bottoms. I knew how to make myself feel good and I wanted to feel that way standing there like that. I have no idea how long I stood there watching Mom and her dirty movie but I soon tired of just masturbating and I slowly closed the door and quickly walked to our bedroom. I climbed up to the top bunk with my brother. He was fast asleep but I knew what to do to wake him and get him to fuck me.

He was on his back (which only made it easier) and I unsnapped his PJ bottoms and found his dick. I put my mouth on it and began to work him. He always got hard and always real quick. By the time he had a boner he always would wake up and either come in my mouth or we would have sex.

This time I wanted him to fuck me but it was too late. Just as I was about to lift up and laid next to him I felt his dick pulse, I knew that meant that he was going to shoot his stuff out, so I put my mouth back down on him and got every last drop from him.

Now one thing about my brother -- we found that he could come and go soft, but if I worked his dick with my mouth, I could get him hard again. I wanted him to fuck me bad, so I went to work getting him hard again. It did not take long.

I wanted to do it with me on top (that was the very first time we tried it like that). I had already taken off my bottoms before getting onto the top bunk, so I moved over Bill, I reached down and sat right on his dick. Wow, that was something. I really like the way I felt being on top like that.

I wish I could tell you that I moved back and forth or up and down like the women in the dirty movies we had seen do, but I can't. In fact, the first time I moved my hips forward I moved too much and Bill came out. It took some time for me to learn just how far I could move and what to do, but when I did get it down, Bill held onto my thighs as I worked his dick making him come again, this time inside me.

When we finished I laid there next to him and I told him what I had seen in Mom's room. We talked about finding that video she was watching so we could watch it. The next day after school Mom was still at work and we searched and searched but we could not find it anywhere. I pulled out the thing she was using the night (or morning) before and it was huge, it was heavy and had to be the same size of my arm if not bigger.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.