The Need To Flash - Cover

The Need To Flash

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Girlfriend invites her nudist boyfriend Tony to move in with her and her daughter, much to his exhibitionistic pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I started to feel quite free to do what I wanted around Melissa's apartment, whether Katie was awake or not. I won't deny that Melissa's encouragement to feel free to do whatever I wanted to do at her place - even if Katie was around and still awake - fueled the exhibitionist in me. I started to feel erotically charged over the thought of actually having Melissa's pretty daughter seeing me in the nude again. Mind you, I never once felt the urge to touch Katie sexually in any way. Just the thought of walking around naked in front of her, however, sent erotic feelings surging through me and although I wrestled with the pros and cons for awhile, I finally decided: why not? After all, Katie's own mother was encouraging me and telling me that she thought it was a great and healthy way to expose her daughter to the differences between men and women.

I started to wear a loose pair of jogging shorts when I came over. The material was stretchy and gray and made of thin cotton. The shorts were cut high. When I sat down, I was always on the verge of flopping out - both my penis and balls. Sometimes I did and pretended not to notice. One night, I spent the better part of a long movie giving both Melissa and Katie a show as my semi-hard member kept creeping out of one side of my shorts and resting thickly on my thigh.

I wouldn't hurry to tuck it back into my shorts, either. Eventually, I would pretend to notice it and casually grab it and ease it back into my shorts, only to have it flop out later. Several times, I noticed Katie looking over to see if I was on display. I made sure she got several long looks.

Another evening - a Saturday night - we rented three DVDs and Melissa decided to call it a night after the second movie. It was around eleven. Katie wanted to watch the last movie. I wanted to fire up the computer on the far side of the living room before going to bed.

I walked to the bedroom with Melissa and watched her undress and slide nude into bed. I told her I wanted to surf the Web for a while.

"Go for it," she said. "Get all horny and then come and join me later," she said, "I'll be waiting for you and you know what."

I laughed.

"And I'll need you to help me, since Katie is staying up to watch that horror flick. I won't be able to go all the way out there tonight."

"No, but Katie may get a crazy show."

"Well, I don't know how crazy it'll be."

"I know she'll probably end up seeing your pee-pee harder than she's ever seen it!" She laughed. "Now go on. I'm sleepy now, but be sure and wake me and tell me what happens."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.