Exposing My Fiance - Cover

Exposing My Fiance

by Howwee

Copyright© 2007 by Howwee

Erotica Sex Story: Jaycee Convention provides me with unexpected opportunity to satisfy my desire of exposing my bride-to-be to a grateful group of teenagers. True story, and I don't mean Penthouse true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Exhibitionism   .

We were at a Jaycee Convention in our State Capitol. I was 24 years old at the time and my wife to be, Julie, was 22. We had attended a dance on the previous evening. Having drank too much, eaten too much, and then fucked the night away, we didn't roll out of bed until mid-morning. The first order of business was breakfast, followed by a little power shopping and then a return to our room for some rest and relaxation before hitting it again.

Julie had started playing with my cock in the elevator, so by the time we got to our room, I couldn't get the key in the door fast enough. We had our tongues down each other's throats as we entered the room. Julie's back was to the room and the sliding glass doors that opened onto a swimming pool area. Our room was really a small suite that along with about a half a dozen other rooms surrounded a secluded swimming pool. The day before we had both laid around it all afternoon and no one else had ever come out to use it. I opened my eyes as the door closed, in order to back over to the bed. As I did I noticed that there were 3 young Hispanic hotel employees cleaning the pool area that had an unobstructed view of our room and were pretending to work but were really watching us.

Julie wasn't aware of this, as her back was to the pool. My initial reaction was to stop what we were doing and close the curtains. My second thought was; wait a minute this might be some serious fun. Without allowing Julie to turn I lifted her knit top up and off leaving her in a see through bra that closed in the front. I wrapped her top around her head and tied it so she couldn't see. She was wearing a mini-skirt with an elastic waist. I pulled that down and off, leaving her in a pair of transparent panties. Quickly grabbing a dress tie out of a drawer I bound her wrists together behind her back. This was not unusual behavior on our part as mild bondage was often a part of our sexual fore play.

I turned on the TV so there would be some noise in the room to cover anything that might happen out in the pool area. Julie started to back up towards where she thought the bed was when I grabbed her. "No you don't bitch, I'm gonna waste your sorry ass standing up." (Dirty talk was also a turn on for both of us).

Guiding her towards the glass door I noticed that the three employees had all but given up on any pretense of cleaning the pool as they looked on, afraid to move for fear that we would quit or close the drapes. Julie was now standing less then a foot away from the glass door. I unhooked her bra to display her heavy breasts (36C's, Julie was stacked, one of those bodies that men turn and stare at) with their large dark brown nipples. Her panties quickly followed, leaving her totally nude and totally exposed to her enraptured audience.

Squeezing her tits and ass, I started talking to her, "What do you want bitch? Do you want to get laid? Do you want a hard cock up your pussy, or just a long tongue?"

"Yes... yes, either one or both I don't care, just do something." She whimpered.

I slide a hand up her thigh and a finger lightly over her pussy lips to confirm what I already suspected... she was wet. "You don't really care whose cock or tongue either, do you bitch?"

"Yes. You know I do, I love you, I want your cock, now."

"Bullshit! I was with you last night at the dance. I saw the way you were shaking it for anybody with a cock. Admit it bitch!"

"No, I want you! I was doing that for you."

I slapped her ass... once... twice.

"Oh God", she moaned, "please fuck me."

I spread her ankles and tied them to the back legs of the chair. "You need it so bad, you do it," I told her, as I quickly untied her hands. She reluctantly placed a finger along her slit, and started to manipulate her clit. The pool boys had dropped their tools and were all standing within a few feet of our door occasionally casting a nervous glance over their shoulders to make sure nobody was watching them. There also appeared to be bulges in their uniform shorts.

Julie was now using fingers on both hands, one to play with her clit, and the other to fuck herself. She was nearing an orgasm, her breathing was ragged, and she was having a hard time standing. It was at about this time that I noticed that in spite of the fact that I was incredibly turned on; I had no hard on. What the fuck? All I could figure was I couldn't get one going with three males watching. I grabbed Julie's wrists and tied them to the arms of the chair.

"No, oh no, please, please let me cum. I need to get off, please, fuck me, just fuck me!" She pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up you worthless slut, I'll decide when and if you're gonna get off. Understand?"

Julie just moaned. She was a moaner. She made more noise during sex, by far, then any other woman I had ever been with, and today was no exception. I slapped her ass. "I said do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, I understand." She gasped.

I signaled to the employees to wait. I then closed the curtains, and started to make out with Julie. Running fingers in and out of her orifices, my cock was soon hard enough to attempt entry into her sopping wet pussy. Moving behind her, I slid the chair around so that her ass and pussy were fully exposed and visible to our audience. I quietly opened the curtains. The boys were still there, although they had backed away from the door a few feet. Upon seeing the curtain open they resumed their former positions. I quickly slipped my cock into Julie's pussy before I lost my hard on and started fucking her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.