Road Trip - Cover

Road Trip

by Veronica

Copyright© 2006 by Veronica

True Story Sex Story: When I was a senior in high school I had a crush on my friend Ricky. One weekend we took a road trip along the coast and ended up sleeping together--twice!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   .

It was a Friday afternoon and I had no plans for the weekend. Most of my friends were busy, so I was left home alone with nothing to do. Within a few hours I was bored out of my mind, so I called Ricky, a friend of mine, to see if he wanted to do something. I've had a crush on him for the last few months, but didn't want to risk our friendship by getting romantically involved. He answered on the first ring and admitted to being just as bored as me, then suggested that we go on a road trip. I agreed enthusiastically and told him I'd pick him up in about an hour after packing a few things for the trip.

We never really decided on a destination, the point of the trip was basically just to get away from our parents and have some fun. It was a beautiful June day, just a few weeks before our high school graduation. My Dad let me borrow his convertible for the trip, so we really got to enjoy the sunny, warm weather. After picking Ricky up I suggested that we drive up Route 1, which offers awesome coastal views and plenty of beaches to stop at along the way. He thought it was a great idea, so we set off on our adventure.

Since we had school on Monday we had to be home by Sunday night, but we made the most of our two nights away. Friday night we only made it about 50 miles because we stopped at a beach to go swimming. Before long it was dark, so we looked into getting a hotel room. We got a double room and hoped that it would have two beds because it would be awkward if we had to share one. The room turned out to have two double beds, so we changed into our pajamas and got into our own beds. It was still relatively early, so we talked for a while, and then decided to order a movie. We talked for a bit after the movie ended, then fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up before Ricky and decided to take a shower. I didn't bother closing the bathroom door because I didn't want to fog the mirror up. When I stepped out of the shower I quickly dried myself with a towel and started to get dressed. I had just put a white thong on when Ricky walked into the room. He was even more surprised than I was and apologized profusely. He got quite a sight... my long brown hair clung to my damp body, and my nipples poked out from a pair of perky, round breasts. My flat stomach was perfectly tanned and I had a tiny piercing in my belly button. As he left the room I noticed a visible bulge in his boxers. I smiled to myself as I finished dressing with a white spaghetti strapped dress. I decided not to wear a bra because the dress already helped pump up my cleavage and it looked sexier with my nipples poking out.

After Ricky got a shower we left the hotel and continued on our trip up Route 1. We flirted with each other in the car and told some pretty raunchy stories of past sexual escapades. I was surprised to learn that Ricky had only ever slept with one girl. Around noon we stopped to get something to eat and ended up having a picnic on the beach. I jokingly asked Ricky if he was feeling horny after hearing my stories. He replied that he was and admitted to having an erection. That got me excited and gave me the sudden temptation to give him a blowjob right there on the beach. It was a public beach, however, and there were too many people around us to get intimate. He seemed to be embarrassed by the situation, and excused himself to go to the bathroom. When he returned, the bulge in his pants was gone.

We continued our trip up the coast a little further, making sure we'd have time to make it home by Sunday night. We found a hotel to spend the night in and asked for a double room. The moment I opened the door to our room I realized there would be a problem... there was only one bed, and it wasn't very big. Ricky offered to sleep on the floor, but I insisted that we share the bed. It didn't take much to convince him. We kicked off our shoes and climbed into bed to watch a movie. As we looked through the choices offered we noticed that there was a porn category. I dared him to check it out, so he did and we started browsing the different titles. When we got to one called "Pleasure Island" I urged him to select it. We ordered the movie and the screen was filled with the image of a sexy woman in a black thong and matching bra. She was lying in bed, slowly undressing. First she removed her bra and her breasts sprang out. I may not be a lesbian, but that sight sure turned me on. I glanced over at Ricky and could tell it was having a similar effect on him. When the woman in the movie removed her thong, she reached over and grabbed a pink dildo. Then she started rubbing her boobs and squeezing her nipples. She began to moan as her fingers roamed to her vagina and over her clit. She fingered herself for a minute, then began using the dildo. She rammed it into herself as hard as she could... faster and faster. Just when I thought she was about to cum though, she took it out and sat up. Quickly repositioning herself over the dildo, she started fucking it again... up and down, up and down.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.