The Master's Project (8) - Sabrina - Cover

The Master's Project (8) - Sabrina

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bob had one more interview to do before he could write up his project, get it published, graduate, and move on to. well something. This interview was a favor to another couple he'd interviewed. It wouldn't take long. It probably wouldn't even be in the paper. It couldn't possibly affect him like some of the other interviews. Yeah. right.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Tanya couldn't wait to meet Sabrina. She insisted that we come over for dinner within days.

The most humorous part of the whole visit was that Ralph and Sabrina looked, at least physically, like they'd be the perfect match, while Tanya, her belly bulging with what I thought of as our eight month old baby, was much closer to my size.

The fact that my baby was pressed into Sabrina's... well... upper thighs... during her welcoming hug, could have been a rough spot, but Sabrina didn't bat an eye. She already knew about it, of course, and approved, based on what I had told her. She spent the evening getting the kind of information that confirmed her approval.

We only stayed an hour past supper, but that was because Sabrina dragged me out of there and back to her bedroom to reward me for being so nice to Ralph and Tanya.

"I like them," she said into my ear as I filled her welcoming pussy. "She's very pretty too. I can see why you were tempted."

"She's OK, but I like you a lot more," I grunted, straining to make her happy.

"Good boy," she murmured.

She ended up making me happy too.


I hadn't seen Hiram and his mini-harem for two months. I was a little worried about them. It was a combination of thinking that Gertie might be way too affectionate towards me, and of being a little nervous about what changes might have exploded in that household. Change isn't always comfortable, and I wasn't at all sure that they would still be as happy, with what I had brought to them, as they were when I last saw them. When I called, though, Hiram was joyous in his salutation to me over the phone, and scolded me just a little for not keeping in closer contact with them.

The house looked exactly the same on the outside, when I walked Sabrina up the walk. She was delighted with the yard, and stopped to admire - and identify - various plantings on display. It turned out she had done a stint of volunteering to work with handicapped people in gardening, about a year back.

Gertie met us at the door, gloriously pregnant, and wearing jeans, which was almost a shock to my eyes. She immediately hugged me. Her hug was merely friendly, though, and with sparkling eyes she pushed me away to survey Sabrina.

"Boy, howdy, Bob, you sure know how to pick 'em." She grinned and stuck out her hand to Sabrina. "If Bob thinks you're special, then you're special to me too."

Sabrina ignored the hand and took Gertie into a hug, saying how happy she was to meet her.

Inside, it was a whole new place. New furniture filled the place in a tasteful and thoughtful arrangement. They hadn't just gone out on a spending spree. A lot of thought had gone into softening what had been a very stark and Spartan residence. Millie had expanded her sewing hobby, and had made throw pillows, and wall hangings of quilted designs. Hiram, being the primary gardener, had crafted floral arrangements that would have made any florist proud. The kitchen had been updated, and wonderful smells were coming from there, where Millie, her own belly bulging proudly, was putting the last touches on dinner.

I got to meet Beauregard, who was introduced as "Bo" by Gertie, her arm nestled through his.

"I'm in love with him," said Gertie gaily, her other hand stroking her swollen abdomen. Bo actually blushed.

Bo was, as a lot of men might be, completely overwhelmed by Sabrina. He did a lot of gulping and stammering at first, but settled down eventually. Sabrina had a knack of making people feel comfortable around her when they took the time to be with her on a social level. Well, everybody but me. I still was amazed that I got to be with her daily... and intimately.

Talk around the table at dinner was completely normal. There was talk of plans, and futures, and dreams, as well of what was in the news. In fact, other than the outside appearance of the house, this family seemed just as normal as it was possible to be.

When we left, Sabrina sat quietly in the car for a few minutes.

"I thought you said they were odd," she said.

"They were." I shrugged my shoulders.

"They're not anything like you described them," she said.

"What can I say? People change," I suggested.

"The way you described them, I was expecting... something else," she murmured.

"They've made some serious strides," I said modestly.

I felt eyes on me and turned to find Sabrina's gold-flecked ones pinned on me.

"I think maybe you had something to do with that," she said.

Actually, I didn't feel responsible for those strides. There was nothing wrong with any of the brains in that house. All they needed was the freedom to use them. I said something to that effect.

Again, though, when we got home, Sabrina was feeling frisky. She wanted me to take a bath with her. As I sat in her oversized tub, leaning back while she sat in front of me, relaxing back on my chest, I got to play with very slippery and soapy Bernice and Rhonda.

"What do you see in the future, Bob?" she asked, her head lying on my shoulder, her eyes closed.

I was so comfortable that, like many men, I didn't recognize that question as a very important one.

"I don't know. I've never thought much about the future, except for school."

"Mmmmm" she murmured as I played with her stiff nipples.

Forty-five minutes later, we sort of cancelled out the bath we had just taken, as I heaved, sweating, on top of her and she heaved, sweating, under me.

"That's twice I've felt your baby pressing against my stomach," she panted, her pussy muscles doing amazing and wonderful things to my prick.

"Gertie's not all that sure it's mine," I huffed.

"We've been making love a lot," she gasped.

"For which I am excruciatingly happy," I groaned.

"I'm not on any birth control, Bob," she grunted, straining up against me.

"Ohhhh babeeeeeeee," I gasped, spurting instantly into her hot sheath. whether that was her intent or not, I didn't know, but the thought of making the Amazon warrior princess pregnant was... well... If I'd have found Ali Babba's lamp, and the genie had popped out and said I had only one wish... it would have been for my seed to take root in Sabrina.

In the afterglow, lying there together, I found her staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You haven't thought about the future... our future?" Her voice was very calm.

"To be honest," I said in my own defense, "I was never very sure there would even BE a future... I mean with me in it... and you..."

This wasn't going well at all. It was VERY hard for me to really accept that a woman as beautiful as Sabrina could ACTUALLY be interested in me in a SERIOUS way, for very long at all. Every time I thought about us I begged the powers that be to let it go on just a little longer. But how do you explain that to a woman who doesn't see herself the way YOU see her?

"You're going to marry me some day, Bob," she said calmly.

I jerked so hard that Bernice and Rhonda wobbled next to me.

"I am?!" I asked incredulously.

"Oh yes," she said firmly. "If you think you're going to knock ME up, like you did all those other women, and then go off and find some other woman to make pregnant... you're not nearly as smart as I think you are."

I sat up in bed. My heart was beating so hard that I expected to see the skin on my chest moving with the beat.

"You'd actually consider marrying... me?" I gasped.

Those eyes just stared at me. There was something that looked perilously close to pity in them.

"Well I would have ten minutes ago," she said. "But now I think I'd have to think about it for a while. I don't think you're as intelligent as you let on. Maybe you have people fooled."

"What are you TALKING about?" I cried.

"I'm talking about the fact that you've been making love to me now for over a month, and if you think I'm just some randy woman out having fun, or trying to catch up to what I missed... then you're an idiot."

Ten minutes ago I had been on cloud nine. Now I was sixty feet under water, and only had fifty feet's worth of air.

"Are you in love with me, Bob?" she asked.

The first thing that popped into my mind was when she said, what seemed like ages ago, that I wasn't allowed to fall in love with her. Even in that moment of terror, I knew better than to say that. But the fact was that I had only known Sabrina for a month, during which the roller coaster ride had been so wild and wooly, that half the time I didn't know if I was in deep trouble, or the luckiest man alive. I knew that Sabrina felt... something... for me. I wasn't that much of an idiot. And I knew that she wasn't a slut, by any stretch of the imagination. At the same time, I had no real idea of how she would react if I got... serious. Maybe that's why I hadn't tried to push things. Maybe that's why I didn't look to the future. But I had used up my grace period, and it was time to take a dump, or get off the pot.

"If I had a hundred years," I said slowly, "I couldn't fall more in love with you than I already am."

"Good boy," I heard as my face was pulled into Bernice and Rhonda.


I know that, by now, most of you think I was unhinged at that time in my life. Here was the perfect woman, making hints that even a chimpanzee would be able to understand, and allowing me privileges that, in my opinion, some Kings never had the like of.

But I was young, and I hadn't thought of getting married... ever. There was still a residue of self doubt in me that kept whispering in my mind that I wasn't worthy of her. That self doubt kept me from asking the obvious question to the obvious girl, who would give me the obvious answer and make my life obviously perfect.

I can only thank my lucky stars that Sabrina was smarter than I was.

And patient.


When I didn't ask her to marry me, Sabrina simply got up and fixed something for us to eat. As we sat there she asked when she'd get to meet the other women. After Todd and Lizzy had taken a 'breather from Bob, ' they had called and asked me to come back to visit. I had thought it probably wasn't a good idea, mostly because of Rachel. If I got Lizzy pregnant, I wouldn't feel all that badly. Rachel was another matter. Now, I didn't actually know if I was welcome there or not.

When I called, it was probably fate that Rachel answered. I didn't know whether to explain to her that I had a... girlfriend... or to wait and talk to Lizzy first. When she wouldn't turn over the phone to her mother, I eventually had to tell her I had a girlfriend who wanted to meet them. I was astonished when Rachel whooped and yelled and told everybody in the house what had happened. Lizzy took the phone by force and we actually had a nice conversation. She said that, of course, they'd love to meet Sabrina. Since she didn't ask how Sabrina knew they existed, I didn't explain it.

That meeting, too, was as uncomplicated and normal as a social get-together could be described to be. They plied Sabrina with questions about her work, and what places she had traveled to and things like that. Lizzy told her she was a lucky woman to have found me. Of course they didn't know that Sabrina knew everything that had gone on in that house, and she didn't give them any indication that she did know that both women had felt the very same thing she had been feeling with great regularity lately... namely, my penis inside her.

When we left THAT meeting, Sabrina was quiet for the first ten minutes of driving.

"You know what I can't figure out?" she finally asked me.

"What's that?" I responded.

"You make all these people sound like they're so strange and abnormal, but everyone I've met so far are just the nicest people in the world."

"Well... uh... I guess they seemed odd to me," I said weakly.

"You really took that girl's virginity?" she asked.

"Uh... yeah, I guess I did."

She shook her head. "I don't know why I'm so surprised. You worked your magic on me too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.