The Master's Project (8) - Sabrina - Cover

Preview

The Master's Project (8) - Sabrina

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: Bob had one more interview to do before he could write up his project, get it published, graduate, and move on to. well something. This interview was a favor to another couple he'd interviewed. It wouldn't take long. It probably wouldn't even be in the paper. It couldn't possibly affect him like some of the other interviews. Yeah. right.

Foreword

This is the eighth, and final in a series of narratives concerning a research project done by the author for his Master's Program.

In all the other narratives, the story stood more or less alone. It was helpful if you read them in order, but maybe not critical. This one, however, must be read after the others. Just take my word for it. If you don't read the others first, it will be like picking up Lord Of The Rings and starting on the last chapter of the last book.

Not that I'm comparing myself to J.R.R. Tolkien. Far from it. It's just that most people are familiar with his work, and can visualize how important it is to have the beginning clear in your mind before you try to understand what happened in the end.

Bob

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.