Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 8: Tuesday July 9th 1963-Part Three

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Tuesday July 9th 1963-Part Three - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

James Wilson was waiting outside the Stag's Head when the Thompson family arrived. He took Caroline by the hand. "Well aren't you just the prettiest little slut. You know that you're going to be a big hit with the men waiting inside don't you." He didn't wait for any reaction, instead he turned to Evelyn. "And there's no need to worry, we haven't started yet. Knowing what a fucking slut you are and how much you enjoy having a cock up your cunt we decided to wait." He then turned to Stanley Thompson and patted him on the back. "Of course we owe it all to you. And don't forget with Gary here you can have a bet if you want to." He grinned. "I've even got a copy of tomorrow's form guide should you need one.

"Why you bastard!" And Stanley Thompson was all set to punch him when his wife grabbed his hand.

"Don't," she said. "He's not worth it." Turning to her daughter she added. "We can handle tonight can't we honey?" And Caroline nervously nodded her head.

"Good," said James Wilson and he started dragging the girl to the private entrance that led to the family apartment at the back, "that should keep everyone happy. I think you and your cunt daughter should be a welcome addition." He laughed. "I just know that all the horny men inside will welcome you with open arms and big stiff dicks while we help my daughter celebrate her thirteenth birthday in the tried and traditional way of our group of families."

When Stanley Thompson and his family followed James Wilson into the Graves lounge room he saw that while the party hadn't started it wasn't far off it. A quick count told him that the room was filled with people young and old. There was a couple who looked to be in their sixties who were occupying the two most prominent seats in the room. Stanley thought back to his visit to this hotel with Roger and Caroline and realised that they were probably the parents and licensees of the hotel.

Around the room sitting wherever they could find a seat were several men and women. Not surprisingly all the men, and a number of teenaged boys, looked to be keenly interested in his wife and daughter. He also noted that without exception every single female, young or old, took a very subservient role in the scheme of things.

He recognised two of the men from the evening in the pub on their first night and realised that they were the sons, while standing next to them were a couple of attractive women who he assumed were their wives. He also recognised another man and his wife as being from that fish and chip shop where they got their lunch during the Sunday at the beach. Standing in front of them were a couple of teenaged children. The boy's looks and red hair made him the spitting image of his father while the girl's brown hair, generous physique and large breasts made her almost a clone of her equally generously proportioned mother.

Apart from the Wilson brothers there were also a couple of twin blonde girls of around thirteen and a teenage boy who looked to be a couple of years older. To Stanley Thompson those three teenagers looked enough like one of the two sons and his wife that they couldn't be anything but their offspring. Further over he noticed two women, one he recognised as James Wilson's wife, Elizabeth, while the other was a big-breasted blonde who was unfamiliar to him until Evelyn informed that her name was Mary Caldwell and that she was Gary Wilson's girlfriend. Then he saw the girl he recognised as Doris the poor birthday girl. He was also shocked to see a girl and a boy who couldn't be any older than nine or ten. He couldn't believe that even these bunch of perverts would allow them to witness the events that were about to take place.

The eyes of the Patriarch of the Graves family looked Evelyn up and down before they also examined Caroline. He turned to Gary Wilson. "Thee's right young Wilson. They's a right tasty pair of sluts." He watched the Thompson family move into the room and said in a quiet but authoritative voice. "Stay right where you are."

Standing up he walked over stood behind Evelyn, reached around and took her breasts in his strong hands. Nice tits," he said to the males in the room, old and young. He gave them a gentle squeeze. "What's your name."

Without looking back and without trying to removes his hands Evelyn quietly introduced herself and her family.

"LOUDER!"

Evelyn did so and at the same time pushed her breasts into his hands with the barest of movements.

The rest of the room and even her own family didn't notice but the pressure wasn't lost on Donald Graves. He leant into Evelyn Thompson and whispered into her ear. He said, "I was wondering who was going to suck my cock first but thee has made up my mind for me." He grabbed her by the hair with his other hand, turned her head and kissed her full on the lips while he continued to maul her breasts. "First though," he said after he'd broken the kiss, "I think I'd better make some formal introductions so that you and your daughter at least know the names of the men and teenaged boys who are going to fuck. "I'll even introduce the women and the teenage girls who are also going to get fucked tonight.

"My name," he said is Donald Graves and the lady over there," and he indicated the lady he had been sitting next to, "is my wife Dolly. We are the licensees of this establishment." He then pointed to the two tall, strongly built black haired men Stanley had first recognised. "The one on the left is my son Gerald, the older of the two by more than two years, while the other is my other son Winston."

Donald Graves took the hand that had pulled Evelyn by her hair and grabbed Caroline's left with it. Pulling her to his right he said, "Don't worry yourself girlie, I won't let my boys loose on you until a few of the not quite so well endowed amongst us has had an opportunity to open you up a little." He laughed. "After all it wouldn't be fair to inflict 10 and 11-inches cocks on you straight away now would it?"

Caroline didn't answer, she couldn't. The shock of the fact that this was actually going to happen was too much for her. Making love to her brother and her father as a loving family had been something she would never forget, something she was glad had happened. But what these perverted animals were intent on doing to her threatened to destroy the good feelings that had been built up.

"It's all right Caroline," said Donald Graves, "I really didn't expect you to answer that." He then indicated the boy standing next to a pair of voluptuous twins girls. "This is Jackie, my grandson, Gerald's fifteen-year-old-son." Turning back to Caroline he added. "I'd let him fuck you first but he's already got 9-inches." He grinned. "At least that's what his mother said and she said she measured him the only way the slut knows how, by taking him deep into her throat!

"Next is the owner of our local fish and chip shop Allan Morgan. Now he might look a little chubby but both my daughters-in law say that his thick 9-inch cock is an experience no slut should miss. And make no mistake about it Evelyn and Caroline, every female in this room is a slut. Even, especially, my wife."

"You'd better believe it," responded Dolly Graves, "I taught most of our women everything they know."

"In front of Allan Morgan," continued Donald Graves, "is a real chip off the old block. His seventeen-year-old son David." Turning to Caroline whose hand he was still holding he added, Maybe I'll let him fuck you. He's only got 8-inches and he's not as thick."

'Only!' Thought Caroline. 'Not as thick! How much do they think a girl like me can take?'

"The others I think you know. But I'll introduce then anyway." And he introduced James Wilson, his brother Gary, and James's fifteen-year-old son George before he introduced the wives, the daughters and Winston and Penny Graves two pre-teen children, nine-year-old Janice and eight-year-old Colin.

Two chairs suddenly appeared behind Roger and his father courtesy of the elder of the two Graves boys.

"Sit down," said Donald Graves indicating the chairs as he turned Evelyn Thompson and began to unbutton the tight fitting blouse she was wearing, "and if you're good I might even let the two of you fuck one or two of our sluts. And you don't have to worry we're not completely heartless." he grinned. "We weren't going to worry about rubbers and we were going to let the women clean up after us but we decided that we would wear them when we fuck the sluts."

Roger and his father sat knowing that, with the threat of photos being shown at school, work and to friends and colleagues, they could do nothing. Roger watched trying not to let his expression betray the anger he was feeling as he watched his mother's blouse being removed along with her bra. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough he watched Donald Graves lean forward and kiss her breasts while reaching for the button and zipper at the side of the tiny skirt she was wearing.

In a matter of moments the skirt was gone and Roger and the rest of the room saw that Evelyn Thompson wasn't wearing underwear.

It was all the invitation Donald Graves needed. He slid a hand between her thighs and roughly shoved two fingers into her vagina as he turned to Allan Morgan. "Give us a hand boyo," he said in his thick west country accent as he pulled her towards the seat he had previously occupied. Undoing the button of the fly of his trousers he pushed them and his underpants below his testes and a penis that was clearly in good working order despite its owners sixty-six years. "Fuck the slut while she fucks her mouth on my big cock."

And that's how it started. Roger watched dismayed and more than a little embarrassed as his mother was made to take a penis into her mouth while the owner of the fish and chip shop took a condom from a huge pile on a coffee table in the centre of the room. Sliding the rubber down the length of a 9-inch penis, Allan Morgan moved behind her, positioned himself and thrust into her vagina from behind in one savage stroke that forced her to take Donald Graves cock in her throat. He hated what they said to her, hated the casual way they banded around words like 'slut', 'cunt', bitch' and 'cum slut'.

Then Donald Graves indicated his sister before he turned to the grandson he had called Jackie. "I've decided that you can have the little cunt first Jackie boy. I reckon it's about time my grandson got to fuck a virgin cunt." Turning back to Caroline he said. "Your training may as start early." He grinned. "At least if you learn to take my grandson's 9-inches you won't find it quite so hard to take my boy's cocks."

Roger watched as his sister's clothes disappeared almost instantly and saw the effect her figure had on the men and three teenage boys in the room. He wanted to slam his fist into Jackie Graves face, wanted to break his nose and jam his right foot into his groin, but instead he knew better and just watched as the fifteen-year-old son of Gerald and Anne Graves forced Caroline onto her back on the floor, spread her legs wide and with experience that had obviously come from being involved in many similar situations forced the head of his cock into his sister's vagina and slammed it all the way home.

Stopping at that point Jackson Graves looked up with a very aggrieved expression on his face and that at least gave Roger and his father some cause to smile. "Grandpa," he said, "she aint no virgin. "I thought I were gonna get me a virgin."

"So did I Jackie boy, so did I." Donald Graves turned to Roger's father as he sat forward and, taking his wife's head in his hands, began pistoning his cock into and out of Evelyn Thompson's mouth. "The fucking little slut appears to have been missing something. S'there something you wanna tell us?"

"Stanley Thompson shrugged his shoulders. "Nobody mentioned that our daughter had to be pure. She does have a boyfriend you know."

The patriarch of the Graves family smiled at that point. However the smile wasn't designed to put anybody at ease, it was one of pure evil. "I guess then that if she's been fucked then she's probably taken one in her mouth as well." It was at that point that his evil smile disappeared. "I'm willing to have a bet with thee though that there's one part of young Caroline that is still untouched," and he stared straight down to where from his position he could see the right cheek of her bottom being slammed repeatedly into the carpeted floor by Jackie Graves vigorous fucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.