Payment In Looe - Cover

Preview

Payment In Looe

by Hotstepper

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Consensual, NonConsensual, Coercion, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Incest, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, Father, Daughter, Cousins, Grand Parent, Uncle, Niece, Aunt, Nephew, InLaws, MaleDom, Humiliation, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Orgy, First, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Size,

Incest Sex Story: Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Looe is a popular holiday destination in South-East Cornwall on England's South West coast. Looe is also a fishing harbour. This story is in no way meant to reflect on the town or it's people because the author has holidayed there and found the town and its people to be extremely pleasant. It's simply a case that this story's title needed a town with a suitable name and 'Looe' fit the bill admirably.

As in all of my stories there are sexual episodes between children of younger than legal age and adults as well as similarly aged children. There are also incestuous episodes. If you intend reading this you should know the difference between fantasy and real life. If you don't know the difference you should leave this site immediately and see a therapist.

HOTSTEPPER

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.