Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 3: Saturday July 6th 1963-Part Two

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Saturday July 6th 1963-Part Two - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

"A Coca-Cola and a pint of your best scrumpy," Stanley Thompson said to the big beefy licensee.

"Sorry sir," replied the tall strongly built bartender in a broad west country accent, "you be from up country and pa's rule has always said that a stranger can only have a half until he gets used to it." He grinned, pulled down a half pint mug from the shelf behind him, held it under a tap and filled it by pulling down on a large wooden handle. "Come back later, sir, I'll sell you the other half."

Stanley watched the black haired man grin and move down the bar and serve a couple of locals with more of the scrumpy cider. He picked up the two open glass bottles of Coke with the glasses inverted over their necks, grabbed his half-pint and walked out to the beer garden.

"I thought you were going to get a pint daddy," said Caroline as she reached for her bottle of Coke and poured it into the tilted glass she was holding.

"So did I honey," said her father, so did I. Apparently if you're not from around here they'll only sell you a half pint at a time and a pint total in one visit." He laughed. "Though what's to stop me from going on a pub crawl and having my pint at each of them?"

"Maybe your breath, dad," said Roger quite seriously. "I would expect that most of the bartenders would know the smell of cider on a person's breath by now."

Stanley Thompson took a sip of his cider, nodded his head in an approving manner and said, "Not bad at all, I have to say that that is not bad at all. I think I will definitely be staying for that second half pint."

"Daddy," said Caroline, "can I ask you something?"

"Anything sweetheart, you know that."

Caroline asked the question that had been bothering her for quite a while now. "We were struggling to pay the rent and the bills, you told us that. So how come all of a sudden we could afford to come down here, afford the site fees and be able to come to the pub and have a drink? And how come we'll be able to buy fish and chips tomorrow?"

Caroline, who immediately saw the look on her father's face, thought she might have ask one question too many. She was right. She had asked one question too many but Stanley Thompson wasn't upset with his daughter like she thought he may have been. No, he was wondering if she had guessed the real reason that Evelyn had gone visiting with the Wilson's. Of course he decided she hadn't and he told her, "I just had a piece of luck at Catterick races last week, I had two quid (English pounds) on a four horse accumulator and it came in. Payed big too, so here we are." It was, of course, a lie. In weeks and months past he would have convinced himself that it was a little white one, but now they starting to take on shades of a distinctly murky grey and he was even having trouble making himself believe that...

"It's a pity she couldn't be here with us drinking one of her Babychams (Babycham was a popular light alcoholic drink in England in the 1960s and 1970s made from pear cider). I think she would like this place," said Roger. He turned to his father. "What do you suppose mum's doing now, dad?"

"Well it's been a long day for her Roger. I think she's probably lying down by now," he replied knowing that that was probably just what she was doing and trying not to think about exactly what the Wilson men were doing to her or the fact that he was the direct cause.


Stanley Thompson was right on both counts. Of course he was responsible for what was happening and indeed it was being done to his wife Evelyn at that very moment. She was in what was fast becoming familiar territory. On his back and with his erect penis thrusting up and into her vagina was the original pig himself, Gary Wilson, while behind her and getting the treat of his fifteen years George, James Wilson's young son, was thrusting his thin 7-inch cock into her bottom. And of course James himself hadn't left himself out of the action. He was on his knees and forcing his erection past her lips and on towards her throat.

Evelyn lifted her eyes and glanced at the couch where James's wife Elizabeth, who had been forced to strip naked and masturbate, and their daughter Doris were seated and trying not to look at the sorry scene being played out in front of them or listen to torrent of abuse she was being subjected to.

Twice the naked mother and her daughter had tried to leave the room and twice they had been told to 'fucking sit down!'.

"Hey Gary," said James to his brother, "this slut sure knows how to deep-throat a cock, you and the guys must have trained her well."

"Ah weren't that hard Jimbo. You shove a cock down a slut's throat and she pretty fucking soon learns if she wants to keep breathing." He started pushing up so that his cock plunged deep into her pussy. "God I love fucking cunt like this." He laughed. "What do you suppose it would be like to fuck that daughter of hers, what's her name, Caroline?"

"Whats the matter ya randy fucker, isn't this slut and my bitch--" he grinned as he looked at his wife "--enough for you?" and he pushed his cock deep into Evelyn Thompson's throat and held it there for a long five seconds until he withdrew and began to fuck her face again.

"Are you kidding Jimbo." Gary turned to Doris. "Tuesday can't come soon enough." Gary then gripped Evelyn Thompson's hips in his big hands and pulled her down to him until they were pressed groin to groin then he looked up into the eyes of his nephew who was hardly moving his cock in and out of the woman's arse. "Come on George fuck the sluts arse, put your back into it."

When George began to really hammer his thin cock in and out of Evelyn's well-rounded bottom Gary Wilson turned back to his brother and grinned evilly as he continued with his thoughts about what was and wasn't enough. "Never get enough cunt you know that." He glanced at Doris again before he turned back to his brother. "That Caroline girl and your daughter will make a couple of nice additions." Gary saw his older brother smile and he quickly added, "Looking forward to fucking her too are you Jimbo. Remember she is family, and you know we always do the right thing by family." He blew a kiss to his sister-in-law and his niece as he looked in their direction. "Sluts they may be, but they are family sluts and we're always good to family. Isn't that right, Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth Wilson looked down to where her brother-in-law's massive 10-inch penis was back to hammering up and into the Evelyn Thompson vagina. She knew what he wanted to hear. "Yes Gary, you always treat me well when you have sex with me."

"Fuck off Lizzy, you know better than that."

"But I..." She turned to her daughter. "But we..."

"But fucking nothing." He was getting angry and in the process began to viciously slam his cock up into Stanley Thompson's bitch's cunt. "You're a Wilson slut and Wilson slut's have cunts, cunts that get fucked. NOW SAY IT!"

It took her several seconds and a big deep breath but Elizabeth did say it, did use the words she hated and vowed she would never use unless forced to. "I'm a Wilson slut, and Wilson sluts have cunts, cunts that get fucked."

Satisfied that Elizabeth still knew her place Gary turned back to his brother his expression making it known just who was in charge as far as the Wilson family was concerned. "I hope nothing has changed where your little slut is concerned. I mean I'd hate to think you'd break your promise that I'd be the one to take Doris's precious virginity on her birthday."

James knew better than to argue with his brother. "Of course I won't Gary, when I told you that you'd be the one to break her in I meant it." He grinned. "I guess the question is did you mean when you said that me and Georgie could fuck that big-titted model girlfriend of yours?"

"Of course I did Jimbo. Mary knows what's good for her. And you should know by now that I only go out with girls that love fucking. And does she ever love fucking. When I told her she'd be on her back more than she'd be on her feet she couldn't wait to get here." Laughed Gary. "Meanwhile we'd better find a way for me to fuck that little Caroline slut."

Doris Wilson was holding her mother's hand as she looked on at what her father, her perverted uncle and her brother were doing to the poor woman. Try as she might she couldn't help but look down to where her mother was masturbating. She could see that her mother was trying not to enjoy it, but she could also see that the pure physical reaction was winning out.

Like her mother Doris didn't like the vulgar language her father and uncle repeatedly used and forced them to use on many occasions. As she watched though, there was one persistent thought that worried her. And that was that when her father and her uncle began to have sex with her mother it usually wasn't long before her mother began to enjoy it, and if she was true to herself then she found herself enjoying it too, which was going to be a problem on her thirteenth birthday on Tuesday. If she enjoyed watching it stood to reason that she would almost certainly enjoy it when they took her virginity and used her for sex. And that was another thing, would they just take her vaginal cherry or would they treat her the way they were treating poor Mrs. Thompson?

Evelyn continued to whimper and moan as she tried to make the best of the brutal treatment she was receiving at the hands — cocks! — of the Wilson men. And now it looked like they were going to inflict themselves on poor Caroline and the Wilson's daughter. She cursed Stan's lack of control where his gambling was concerned and Gary Wilson's willingness to take advantage of his weakness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.