Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 14: Back To The present Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Back To The present Day - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

The story did indeed have the desired effect. Roger had pumped a fair amount of semen into his granddaughter's pussy while his much younger granddaughter Marianne had looked on giggling. Christopher O'Keefe had pumped a load into his mother-in laws vagina and was working towards a second. Her grandson Christopher had been enjoying bouncing in his grandma's lap while watching his grandpa and also his father Allan as he fucked his sister-in-law Sharon.

Further over Helen was still making good use of the box of tissues as she continued to masturbate her nephew Kenneth's cock with the help of eleven-year-old Tina who had obtained permission to join in from her grandparents.

It was only then that Roger noticed that Derek and Larissa had disappeared. He turned to Doris as he continued to cuddle Leanne to his strong body while the semen he had just pumped into her vagina dribbled back out onto his naked thighs. "Why would Derek and Larissa disappear without saying goodbye?"

Doris looked around and it was only then that she noticed that they were gone. She shrugged her shoulders as her son-in-law Christopher continued to work on depositing another load in her vagina. "I didn't notice." She laughed. "I guess I was too busy enjoying Christopher's lovely cock to notice," she turned to the younger Christopher, her grandson, "wasn't I honey?"

He giggled in reply. "Oh you sure were nanna."

"So where have they gone?" asked Roger as his fourteen-year-old granddaughter slipped to her knees in front of him and took his cock in her mouth in an effort to make him hard again so that he could make love to her once more.

"They both had to leave suddenly," answered their daughter Sharon as she looked up from position on her hands and knees and watched her daughter work her grandfather's cock just the way she had taught her. "But they'll be back a little later," she added as she wriggled her bottom back against the cock her sister Helen's husband was still pounding into her pussy.

"Well they'd better," said Roger as he ran the fingers of his right hand through Leanne's hair at the same time as he fingered the tiny nipples on his young granddaughter's chest. "After all we did agree that everyone was staying the night and that we were making a weekend of it."

"Oh they'll be back pop," said Helen as she watched Tina give twelve-year-old Kenneth an expert handjob, "you can count on it."

"Oh pop?" she asked as she licked her lips while continuing to watch Tina.

"Yes honey."

"Are you sure I have to wait until the end of February next year to do what poor Kenny's ready for now." She raised her eyebrows and looked directly at him. "Please daddy." She always called him that when she knew she had a chance of convincing him and when she knew that there was a possibility of getting her mother on her side. "After all what harm would it really do?"

Roger started to shake his head but was cut off by Doris voicing her opinion. "You know she does have a point," she said as used her vaginal muscles that she had learned to train expertly during more than forty-three years of constant sex and many, many large and several extra large erect penises, "it is only four months and..."

"... It would give you one more penis to satisfy your constant cravings." Roger tried to be serious but failed. With a smile he replied, "As though I could deny you anything darling. Okay, let it be known that from this day on Kenneth Ryan O'Keefe's penis is now allowed to be a full participant in any family orgy from here on in.

"BUT!" he continued as he saw Helen about to lay on her back. "I reserve the same rights when Tina reaches twelve years and eight months on..." He did a quick mental calculation. "On September eighteenth next year."

Doris grinned as she looked at both her son-in-laws and her grandson who just been granted an early birthday present of his full sexual rights. They could hardly contain themselves at the thought of getting other their hands on and their penises in Tina when she was four months short of her thirteenth birthday. And knowing also that Derek would be equally keen she realised it would be very much double standards, especially as all of the women and girls of age were seriously looking forward to enjoying Kenneth's lovely 5-inch cock.

"Of course sweetheart," said Doris finally, "I think the boys would kill me if I didn't grant then the same wish."

"Thank you nanny," said Tina with a smile. She indicated her brother Kenneth who was edging closer to her Auntie Helen who was now laying on her back. "Can I help Kenny stick it in?"

Doris laughed. "Of course you can baby. When he's close enough just point the tip of his cock between Auntie Helen's fat outer lips, line it up with her smaller inner lips and then smack him on his bum to let him know he's all set. He'll do the rest."

Tina of course did exactly that taking great delight in smacking her brother's bottom very hard.

"So what was the rest of the trip like daddy," asked Sharon from a new position. Allan was laying back against a bean bag and Sharon was laying in his lap, resting back against his chest, legs astride his waist and his hard working penis captured in her vagina. "Was it one continuous orgy?"

"Most of the time yes. Oh there were times when sex took a back seat."

"Oh when was that?"

"The times we called into a port. Like Palma in Majorca when we were given time off the boat to tour the town." He laughed. "That was the first and last time we drank Spanish beer. It was terrible. Thankfully though they did sell German beer.

"Oh before that though we did have seasickness problems when we crossed the Bay of Biscay. It was so rough that no one was allowed on deck for several days. It also put a severe dent in our sexual activity."

"Are you talking about just the little gang you'd built up?" asked Allan as he leisurely pumped his cock in and out of Sharon's pussy.

"Oh yes. There was thirteen of us and that was all the variety we needed. And besides the seas soon calmed down again."

"Of course things did get a little adventurous late at night when they turned off the stabilisers," said Doris as she found another bean bag, pushed Christopher onto it and settled herself down in much the same way as her daughter. "It wasn't a good idea to having energetic sex on a top bunk when that happened."

"And you should know," laughed Roger.

"I don't remember hearing this story mum. What happened?" asked Helen as braced herself against the vigorous fucking she was getting from her nephew.

"Well were in my cabin and on the top bunk and I was riding Richard's cock cowgirl style when the stabilisers were turned off about a second before we hit a very big wave as we crossed the Cape of Good Hope. We both rolled off the bed and I glanced off Grant Jorgenson's back. He was having sex with the girl that guy Nick, Nicholas Warren, took back to the cabin. You remember when we told you about that?" Helen nodded. "Well her name was Amber Hayburn and she was a really sexy blonde with big breasts who liked sex just as much as the rest of us.

"Any way I glanced off Grant's back onto the floor. Richard landed on top of me in the missionary position with his cock still inside and he kept right on making love to me as though nothing had happened."

"Grant wasn't as lucky though was he Doris?"

"No he wasn't," laughed Doris. "I bumped him out of Amber's pussy and it took a few minutes before he was back in the saddle again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.