The Master's Project (7) - Randy And Kathy - Cover

The Master's Project (7) - Randy And Kathy

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bob met Randy and Kathy by accident - literally. As happens sometimes, that led to a relationship that got closer. and closer. and closer, until it was absolutely incredible how close they got. The project had made an amazing difference in Bob's life, but he wasn't prepared for this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

I called Kathy, to tell her I was coming over. I told her I had news, but wouldn't talk about it on the phone. She did manage to get out of me that what we had suspected was true. Against all odds, the siblings had been reunited.

She met me at the door with a hug that almost knocked me over, and a kiss on the lips, as her fingernails almost pierced my light jacket.

She pushed me away but held onto me with hands that would have easily matched a man's competition grip during a handshake.

"My big brother," she sighed, looking at me with wet eyes.

"Half-brother," I corrected her.

"I don't care!" She grinned. "As far as I'm concerned, you're my brother and that's all that matters."

Randy was equally excited when he showed up behind her in the door. We hadn't even gone inside yet.

"It's true?" he asked.

"There's some bad news too," I said grimly.

We went inside, and to the kitchen, where I spread out the meager documentation I had brought back. My crumpled notes from the adoption papers lay beside copies I had copied of the newspaper account of the night our mother had been taken from us. It was pitifully sparse information, in one sense, and yet it established something we had all hoped for, and was therefore priceless.

"Our names were all different!" exclaimed Kathy as she read over the papers.

I explained what I suspected about our mother's vain attempts at making a life for her, and us.

"It's so sad," she moaned, fingering the copy that had the only photograph of our mother we knew to exist. It must have been taken from her High School yearbook, because she looked much too young to have had three children. Her smiling face didn't look all that familiar to any of us.

"But I'm so HAPPY!" she yipped, jumping up out of her chair and hugging me from the side. Her breasts pressed into my shoulder and I felt a little guilty because it felt so good.

"Hey," she said into my ear. "If this is all true... and I know it is... but anyway, why did I call you 'Ange'?"

I looked at the papers on the table, and pointed.

"My middle name is Andrew. My adoptive parents called me by my first name, Robert, and remember I didn't like that at first. I think maybe I went by my middle name when we were little. 'Andrew' would be pretty hard for a four year old to say. The 'an' part of it wouldn't be so bad, and just slurring the rest of it seems reasonable for a young child."

"Well, I know you as Bob now, so I guess that's what I'll call you," said Kathy effusively. "I'm so happy!"

I remembered the other thing I had looked into.

"You and Randy can have children, if you really want to," I said, smelling her hair. "I did some research on that too. Especially since you are half-brother and half-sister, the chances of real problems are slim."

That set off another round of exclamations and yips and yells, and not a little dancing, once I convinced her that it was highly unlikely that her miscarriage had been the result of their blood relationship.

We talked late into the night, and at one point I said: "I'm pooped. I'd better go home before I'm too tired to drive."

"Stay!" pleaded Kathy.

"Yes, please," agreed Randy.

"You know what I want to do?" asked Kathy, her voice trembling.

"Hard telling," I said to her.

"I want us all to get under the blanket together, like we did back then, when we were hiding from the bad men. I want to sleep huddled up like that again."

It was a silly idea, really, but somehow they talked me into it. We went to bed fully clothed, except for shoes, of course, and Kathy piled two comforters and a quilt on top of us, even though they weren't really needed. She snuggled between us, demanding that we face her, our arms across her torso, my hand on Randy's shoulder, and his on mine. Then we talked some more, until there were those long pauses between comments that mean everyone is drifting off to sleep, but is trying to stay awake.

I awoke sometime during the night. It was dark, but I could smell Kathy's hair against my face. She had turned toward me in her sleep, and our fronts were pressed together. One of her legs was thrown over mine and I realized that what had awakened me was a subtle rubbing, where her crotch made contact with my thigh.

She had told me this was how she and Randy had slept, when they were young... that she had masturbated herself on his leg for years. I knew she was asleep, because her breathing was slow and measured, but something deep inside her was reliving those younger years, albeit with the wrong brother.

I kissed her forehead and she murmured something in her sleep, snuggling closer to me.

I drifted back to sleep. I don't think I had ever felt that good in my life.

The next time I woke up her back was to me, and her leg was thrown over Randy's. Her hips were still making those slight movements as she rubbed herself against him. I realized my left hand was draped over her and was cupping a breast. Her arm was on top of mine, bent at the elbow, with her hand lying on Randy's shoulder.

I started to withdraw my hand, but her arm clamped down. Her head moved, turning towards me.

"You're awake," she said softly.

"Yeah," I breathed. I tried to pull my hand away from her breast.

"Don't," she said. "I like it there."

Something in me shivered and I gave her breast a little squeeze.

"Mmmm," she sighed. "I wonder why I get so turned on by my brothers?"

"Mmmf?" came a snort from Randy. He lifted his head.

"You want to make a baby Randy?" she said, kissing him.

"With Bob here?" he asked, rubbing his eyes with one fist.

"He's family," she said, kissing him again.

Randy got up on one elbow and peered over Kathy at me.

"You mind?" he asked.

"You've got to be kidding." I laughed at the craziness of it all.

"I don't want us to be apart any more," said Kathy, putting her hand over mind and pressing it to her breast.

"You're married!" I said, squeezing her breast again.

"Call it part of your research project," she said, rubbing her pussy against Randy's leg harder.

"I thought you weren't IN my research project," I said wryly.

"That was then. This is now," she said.

I felt her hand at her blouse buttons and finally she let my hand go.

"Help me," she commanded, getting the blouse unbuttoned. I pulled it off of her left arm and she half sat to pull it off her other one. "Unhook me, please," she said.

My fingers fumbled at the clasp of her bra and it snapped apart. She turned to sit between us as she worked her pants and panties down and off. Randy came unglued and began taking his own clothes off.

"This is weird," I said inanely.

"Everything about us is a little weird," agreed Kathy.

I was staring at her breasts. She put her hands behind her and arched her chest.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"They're gorgeous," I choked out.

"Randy likes them," she said, staring down at her stiff nipples.

"You're married," I reminded her again.

"If we'd have all stayed together..." She didn't finish it, but her meaning was obvious.

"You don't love Randy because he's your brother," I said. "You love Randy because he's your husband."

"I loved Randy long before we got married, and it was because he was my baby brother, who I was closer to than anyone. Now I have two brothers again, and I'm closer to them than anyone." Kathy sounded very sure of herself.

Randy was naked now, and, with no shame at all, he crawled on top of Kathy. There was a liquid sound as he slid into her and she moaned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.