Preview

The Master's Project (7) - Randy And Kathy

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Incest, Brother, Sister, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Pregnancy,

Erotica Sex Story: Bob met Randy and Kathy by accident - literally. As happens sometimes, that led to a relationship that got closer. and closer. and closer, until it was absolutely incredible how close they got. The project had made an amazing difference in Bob's life, but he wasn't prepared for this.

{end-note} {4c}Foreword

This episode resulted from a request by Wet Dream Girl to write something about real people, namely herself and her older brother, Randy. You may have read their story: "Kathy and Randy: As told to the Purvv", which is posted at Storiesonline.net.

The only problem with that was that I don't write about real people. I am inspired by real people, but I don't write about them. So if you want to read the real story of Randy and Kathy, you need to read the Purvv's story.

It just so happened, though, that her request... reminded me... of one of the interviews that happened in my project.<G>

Bob

Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.