First Piss Game - Cover

First Piss Game

by falcon29

Copyright© 2006 by falcon29

Erotica Sex Story: An adventurous couple plays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Water Sports   .

I eased her to her back, the taste of her lips on my tongue. But that sweet savor was replaced by her musky vaginal excretions as I buried my face in her crotch. I licked her to orgasm and then I rose up, creeping up her body, feeling every inch of smooth skin on mine as I went.

"Oh honey, that was great! I want you inside me now." Her wish was my command. As a matter of fact, by the time she'd finished saying it, I was inside her. I slipped in and out, taking my time, building up the friction and increasing the pleasure for us both. She moaned wordlessly and I pumped her. After another fifteen or twenty minutes our movements had speeded up and we were both grunting with animal passion. Finally I erupted inside her and she bit my lip as we kissed.

I rolled to the side, wet with our sweat and fluids. It was a wonderful feeling. I pulled her toward me to snuggle. But she wiggled free. "I have to pee," she said. I sensed an opportunity.

"Well, what if I don't let you go?" I had kept my arm around her. When I spoke, the arm tightened. She started to struggle.

"Honey! Do you want me to wet the bed?"

"No, but I might want you to wet me," I replied. Her eyes widened in shock. I'd never breached the subject of the latest fetish to catch my eye. She'd responded favorably the first time I spanked her. She'd struggled then, too, but I prevailed and she came before my hand wore out. Now she asks me to 'wear her out' regularly.

"What? You can't be serious!" But I was and she finally allowed me to lead her to the tub, rather than the toilet. I stepped into the tub and held her hand while she joined me. She giggled a little bit as I got on my back and pulled her left leg across me.

Once she was straddling me, she looked down. "You don't really expect me to pee on you, do you? I don't think I can go this way."

"If you can't go this way, you won't get to go at all," I answered. I had her ankles clamped in my hands and I was determined to feel her piss streaming over me before we left the room. I didn't know if I'd like it or not, but I wanted the experience. She tested my grip and then squatted down, resting her wide open crotch on my navel.

"Billy, why do you want me to pee on you? It seems so... nasty."

"That's why, I guess, Sharon. I just want to try it. If it isn't for us, then we won't do it again. Just humor me, the way you did with anal sex. You like that, don't you?"

"I love it! Just not too often. Okay, I'll try." With that, she closed her eyes and concentrated. I took hold of her ass and urged her forward. I positioned her above my shoulders. The hairless folds of her pussy were opened for my view. I saw her flex a few times, trying to get her bladder to let go. The sight of the glistening, private flesh undulating was hypnotic.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.