Mitzi Goes Parking - Cover

Mitzi Goes Parking

by pixie2002

Copyright© 2006 by pixie2002

True Story Sex Story: Teenaged Mitzi gets an unusual thrill out of showing herself off to the deputy who discovers her and her boyfriend fucking in her favorite parking spot. Eventually, the exhibitionism goes much farther.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Size   .

My name is Mitzi Owens, and I guess you could say I was an "early bloomer" when it came to sex.

Even though I was barely five feet tall when I got to middle school, my figure had already developed into an eye-catching 36-C, 24, 36. And with my shining raven hair and dark brown eyes, I got a lot of attention from the older boys, not to mention some of the teachers (men and women).

Watching my mother, I learned about the power of sex... how it allowed even a young girl like me to control much older people. It seemed that there was something about a sexual craving that caused otherwise normal people to behave irrationally in order to satisfy it. Although I couldn't quite put it into words as a young adolescent, something told me that sex was a lot like a drug. And I was fortunate enough to have an endless supply of what so many people were hooked on.

I lived with my mom and younger sister at the Willow Trace Apartments, and it was there, during the summer I was 12, that I first discovered the joy of sucking cocks. We lived upstairs in Building C, and there was this 14 year old boy who lived in the next building over. I noticed him always watching me when my girl friends and I lay out by the pool.

He was pretty good looking in that gawky, adolescent way of boys his age. His name was Chuck Scruggs, and he had light brown hair that was streaked with blonde highlights from spending most of the summer by the pool. He was nearly six feet tall already, but his physique hadn't quite caught up with his height. But what the heck, he was an "older man," and I was flattered that he seemed to notice me.

I also noticed that I had a definite effect on Chuck, as I climbed in and out of the pool in my skimpy black bikini. I smiled secretly each time I pulled myself out and the weight of the water dragged the top down and showed off my already significant cleavage. I smiled even more when I noticed the swelling in Chuck's swim trunks as he stared at me through his dark sunglasses.

It wasn't long before Chuck started to come around in the evening after my mother had gone off to work the late shift at the department store where she was an assistant manager. He teased me and poked at me--playfully at first. And it made me feel all tingly deep in my belly to have this kind of physical contact with an older boy.

It wasn't long before we started kissing, and the touching became softer, sexier, more intimate. I'll never forget that night on the deck outside our apartment when Chuck touched my breasts for the first time. I had been hoping he would do it for days, and this particular night he finally got up the courage.

We had been kissing each other every time we got together for a couple of weeks. A few times he had tentatively run his hand over the outside of my top, making my nipples harden under his touch. But this particular night he slipped his hand underneath my tank top as he kissed me, his tongue deep in my mouth. Before I even realized what was happening, his hand was inside my bra and cupping my breast as he pulled me close to him.

I know this is the time when the "nice girls" would have acted insulted and pulled away. But I didn't feel that way at all. As he began to squeeze and knead my breast, all I could do—all I wanted to do—was let out a soft sigh and melt further into his arms.

We lay together on the chaise there on the deck, and time just seemed to stand still. As we began to explore each other under the night sky, a gentle breeze cooled my hot skin, which was getting slick with perspiration from the warm North Carolina evening and my arousal.

It wasn't long before Chuck had moved one hand over my flat belly and eased it inside the waistband of my shorts. He found a large wet spot on my panties and began to massage it vigorously. It was clear that he was much too aroused to be either gentle or patient. But his touch felt wonderful! I parted my legs for him, even as he parted the lips of my aroused pussy and pressed the fabric of my panties against my wetness.

I had been masturbating for over a year by this point, so I knew how my body reacted to sexual arousal. I could feel myself climbing rapidly toward that peak I had taken myself to many times. Chuck's touch was not as expert as my own, but the fact that it was someone else's hand taking me, made this trip to the mountaintop the best ever.

Just as my hips began to rock and thrust a little in rhythm with his touch, Chuck abruptly removed his hand from my shorts and began to undo his own. He quickly unbuttoned the waistband of his cargoes and tugged at the zipper until it was all the way down. Then he grasped my hand and shoved it inside his boxers, and I felt my first cock!

It was as if an electric shock had surged through my entire body as my hand gripped it tentatively and began to explore. It was hard and soft at the same time. I could feel the little ridges and veins that gave it texture, and the shaft seemed to be damp with some sort of liquid that appeared to be dripping down from the tip of it.

I had a pretty good idea of the mechanics of sex by this time, and wondered if Chuck had already had an orgasm. I found out later that it was merely precum that had begun to ooze from his aroused member.

I guess Chuck wasn't satisfied with my simply holding his cock. Eventually, he reached down and guided my hand up and down, silently instructing me in how to jack him off. It wasn't long at all before I got the hang of it and Chuck was able to simply lie back and enjoy the delicious sensations that were being visited on him. At the same time, I enjoyed the feel of his cock throbbing and pulsing in my hand and the low moans that were coming from deep in his throat.

"Oh god, Mitzi, that's so good," he panted, and his encouragement just made me want to please him more. I thought if my slow strokes felt that good, maybe faster ones would be even better. So I picked up the pace a little bit and felt him swell again like something was about to happen. But before I could find out what it was, he pulled my hand away.

"What?" I asked pleadingly. "Did I do something wrong?"

"God no! It felt too good. I was about to cum."

"You were?" And it was at that moment I realized the full extent of the power I could exert over a man. And I loved the feeling! My nipples were hard as rocks from my own arousal, and my pussy was dripping at the thought of what I was doing to this older boy.

He held my hand still for a few minutes while he leaned forward and kissed me deeply again. I loved the feel of his tongue invading my eager mouth. His kisses were a bit juicier than I prefer now as a grown woman, but to my 12-year-old mouth, they were the sweetest things I'd ever tasted.

Finally, Chuck broke our kiss and I felt his hand pressing gently but insistently on my head. At first, I couldn't figure out what he wanted. Had I done something wrong? But all of a sudden, it occurred to me that he wanted me down there with that delicious cock that I had been enjoying so much a little earlier. I had seen a few porno magazines and I knew he wanted me to put it in my mouth like those girls in the pictures.

I got a little scared at that point, but not because I didn't want to do it. I was afraid I might not be able to please him because of my inexperience. I learned later that when a man is as aroused as Chuck was at that moment, I couldn't help but please him. So I took a deep breath and moved my mouth to his swollen cock and let it slide tentatively inside.

The first thing I noticed was the taste of his precum—slightly bitter and a little salty. But I was so turned on by this point, I couldn't have cared less how it tasted. I knew I was down there to suck, so I began in earnest, as if I was trying to draw a thick milk shake through a straw.

"Oh fuck," he cried out. "Take it easy, Mitzi."

I felt my cheeks redden, knowing that I had given away my inexperience at pleasing a man. "I'm sorry," I whispered, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay, just be a little more gentle," he instructed. "Use your tongue more."

So I returned to my task and began to lick up and down his hard shaft and around the swollen head. After a couple of minutes of attention, I could feel him relax and lay his head back against the chaise once again. He had given himself over to me!

I began to develop a rhythm and licked from the base to the tip and back again three or four times, then took it as deep in my mouth as I could, sucking gently. By this time, Chuck was rolling his hips back and forth on the chaise and occasionally raising himself to enter me a little deeper. He was moaning again, louder this time, and I could feel his cock begin to swell and throb.

When the first load of his cum hit the back of my throat, I jerked my head away in surprise. I knew what happened when a boy climaxed, but the suddenness of it caught me totally off guard. The first two spurts had begun to trickle down my throat before I got the throbbing cock out of my mouth. But then, it was just in time for the next load to hit my face, covering my mouth and right cheek in the sticky fluid.

I grabbed his cock, trying to get control of this apparently runaway shaft and felt it throb and pulse several more times in my palm as the semen struck my chest, neck and arm. Finally, the pulsing stopped and I felt him gradually go limp in my hand.

My heart was racing with the excitement of what had just happened—what I had been responsible for! I felt scared and powerful at the same time. And I knew I wanted to do it again and again. My nipples were hard as rocks and I think one or two flicks of my clit would have pushed me over the edge.

Unfortunately, Chuck was not going to provide those flicks—or anything else for that matter. He was sprawled, almost lifelessly on the chaise, his eyes sort of rolled back in his head. It was then I learned a very important lesson—if you want a man to do something for you, you'd better get it before he cums.

Chuck's breathing was deep and even, and I think he may have dozed off for a minute. But it wasn't long before he looked at me with this sheepish grin on his face and began to pull his shorts and boxers back up. By this time, I had wiped his semen off my face and chest on a towel that I had hung over the deck railing to dry after my afternoon swim.

He leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. On the fucking forehead!

"Thanks, sweetie, that was amazing, he chirped, much too cheerfully for the mood I was in right then. "I'm sorry, but I have to get going."

I don't think I'd ever felt as alone as I did at that moment. I wanted to scream, "What about me?!" But I just smiled back at him weakly, not wanting him to see my hurt and confusion.

"Okay," I managed, "I guess I'll see you later."

After Chuck left, I was so exhausted emotionally that I climbed quickly into bed and lay there staring up at the dark ceiling. I was still aroused from what I'd just experienced, and I could smell his cum as it dried on my body. Somehow, the smell of him made it almost seem like he was still there with me. God, if only he had been!

I quickly stripped off my clothes and began to run my hands all over my body, tweaking my nipples roughly and sliding my hand downward to my mound. I pinched and rolled one nipple, then the other with one hand, while the other spread my swollen lips and smeared my abundant nectar over my throbbing clit. I rubbed myself furiously in tight circles, and in less than a minute had the strongest orgasm of my young life.

My last memory of that night was the smell of my sex mixed with Chuck's. Then I drifted into a deep and dreamless sleep.


I guess even a blow job from a beginner is pretty damn good because Chuck came back around quite often that summer. In fact, I saw him nearly every night that my mother was working late. And I gave him a blow job nearly every time, each one better than the last, as I perfected my technique.

But I also learned how to slow things down. How to tease him, make him crazy with wanting me. And I also learned how to get mine before letting Chuck cum... all lessons that would serve me very well in my future sex life.

We got pretty close to fucking a few times, but I actually ended that summer still technically a virgin. I think Chuck was more afraid to go all the way than I was.

But when school started again, Chuck was a freshman in high school and I was a lowly seventh grader. He had a lot of older girls to choose from, and he sort of lost interest in me. But there were other boys to take his place, and I finally lost my virginity officially just after my 13th birthday, when an older boy came home with me after school and we fucked in my mom's bed. Actually, I didn't think of it so much as "losing" something as "disposing" of something I needed to get out of my way before I moved on to bigger and better things.

Not surprisingly, that first experience was a bit disappointing, just as the first blow job had been. But it wasn't long before I had had enough experience with enough different boys to learn how to please both them and myself. By the time I was 14, I already had a reputation of being "easy," and I was proud of it.

There was an endless supply of guys my age and older—sometimes much older—to play with. And I enjoyed being their slut.


The summer I turned 14, I went out one evening with this guy named Randy, who was 17 and had his own car. We both knew what we wanted that night, so Randy headed out on this dark dirt road that led out of town. I'd been "parking" with him there before and I couldn't wait to get there and feel him inside me again.

I was so eager that I pulled his cock out and began to pleasure him as he drove. I just love sucking a guy while he drives! By the time Randy finally got the car stopped, he was going crazy. We parked just off the side of this dead end dirt road and he practically ripped all my clothes off.

He was pounding his cock in and out as fast as he could go, when all of a sudden, this blinding light flooded the inside of the car! About the same time, I heard this deep voice behind the light thunder, "What are you doing in there?"

"Oh fuck!" Randy groaned as he tried to move off of me. But my legs were wrapped around him so tight he couldn't. I was sooo close, I wanted to keep him inside so I could finish.

As I squinted up into the light, I looked over Randy's shoulder and saw a police officer of some kind looking in the car window. From the look of the cowboy hat he was wearing, I figured he must be a deputy sheriff. They were the principal form of law enforcement outside the city limits.

From my vantage point he looked huge! His figure filled the entire window and blacked out the spotlight that was still directed at Randy's car from his. "All right," he said gruffly to Randy as he grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him off me. "Get out here."

He took Randy roughly by the arm and led him over to the patrol car. As he was opening the door to the cruiser, the deputy looked back and yelled, "Don't move, honey. I'll be right back to talk to you."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.