The Master's Project (4) - Hiram And Mildred - Cover

The Master's Project (4) - Hiram And Mildred

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hiram and Mildred were stuck in the 1920's, captives of a tradition that would make the Puritans proud. When they asked Bob to help save their marriage, they had no idea what they were going to get. Who'd have thought that you could introduce the concept of marital pleasure by watching Walt Disney movies?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Mildred met me at the door.

"Gertrude told me you kissed her," she said. The look on her face was impossible to interpret.

I stood there. What do you say to a protective sister who is barring the door.

"We watched the rest of that movie," she added.

I kept standing there.

"She said she seduced you," said Mildred.

Standing there seemed to be working. She was still talking, and there was no shotgun.

"That's the silliest thing I ever heard," she said.

"I did kiss her," I admitted finally.

"She's been skipping around and acting like a chicken with its head cut off ever since," said Mildred. "I've never seen her this way. Hiram and I... well... if we hadn't done the things we've done in the last few days I'd probably chase you out of here."

"But you know how she feels?" I suggested.

She smiled for the first time. "You've changed our lives Bob. When I look back... I can't believe it."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," I said, holding up the new tape.

Her eyes glittered. "You're corrupting us Bob."

"I'm simply showing you how life can be. You get to choose what to do and not to do."

"That," she pointed to the tape "is going to embarrass me, isn't it?"

I nodded.

"Good," she said. "Everything else you've done has embarrassed me, but I feel more alive now than I ever have in my whole life."

She stood back to let me in.

"I'm still not sure how I feel about you making Gertie feel like that."

"I promise you I'll try my best never to hurt her feelings, or make her think anything will happen that might not happen," I said. I meant it too.

"I think from now on, you two shouldn't be alone together," she said.

"That means if she wants another kiss I'll have to kiss her in front of you," I said.

She blushed. "I might be busy. Hiram and I have been practicing." She blushed harder and pulled at the top button of her dress, fanning it back and forth to pull air in and out of it.

"Practice makes perfect," I said.


As I got the movie ready to play I saw that the previous tape was, in fact, at the end. They had seen the husband make love to the blind sister-in-law, with her sister's help. For all I knew they viewed that sharing as something obvious and logical. I still had no real idea how they would react to things.

But Mildred had said nothing, except that she was glad I was here with the new tape. And that I could kiss her sister again, apparently.

Another change was that things had been re-arranged. Now the love seat was facing the TV. The two chairs were side by side, with the end table between them and the love seat. The lamp was still on the table, but things had been moved away from the wall enough that you could see each other while sitting. It left most of the room bare, but that part of the room that had furniture in it was a lot cozier.

Mildred, ever the matriarch, wasn't quite finished. Hiram was sitting on the love seat, and her sister was sitting in one of the chairs. She addressed Gertie.

"Hiram and I may display some affection for each other during this movie," she said. "I want you to ignore us."

Gertie, for some reason, got very agitated at that.


Most of you have seen an X rated video at one time or another. Chances are, you knew what to expect before you saw it. For Hiram and Mildred, what they saw on that TV screen was all new. They had heard of masturbation, but didn't know the mechanics. They had seen an indication of oral sex in the previous movie, but didn't know the mechanics of that either. I found out later that after I left, the last time, they retired to the bedroom and Hiram got acquainted with Mildred's breasts. Both of them were amazed. There was, for them, a radical change in behavior as they decided not to wait for the next full moon. Hiram also tried that languid motion that he had seen, with the man pressing in and out gently. Hiram had had orgasms before, naturally. Once a penis is in a vagina, it's pretty hard not to get to that point. But he had always been in a hurry, because he thought he was supposed to get on, perform his duty, and then get off. Mildred, though, in twelve years, had never had an orgasm. In fact, Mildred had not had an orgasm in her entire life.

That night they had her first, and Hiram, bless his heart, thought he was killing her. They weren't comfortable enough to tell me about all this until later that night, but you need to know about it now, because it affected the way they processed what they saw on that X-rated tape.

That, in fact, is why Millie told Gertie to ignore them. You see, when Hiram heard her moans and rising groans as she approached her very first orgasm, he misunderstood. They were a lot louder than those he'd heard on any movie, and he thought she was uncomfortable. So, caring more about her feelings now than he ever had in the past, he got off of her. She was so close to a new and powerful feeling that she could almost touch, that her hand did what her mind had never thought to do. She reached between her legs and put pressure where Hiram had just removed it.

"She thrashed like she was on fire or something!" Hiram later told me. "I thought she was having a conniption fit."

Well, there was more communication between them in the next hour than there had been in the first five years of their marriage. Mildred, in no uncertain terms, instructed Hiram to get right back where he belonged, and the next time she got wild under him, she threatened him with dire consequences if he stopped. Knowing that it was HIM who was making her feel that way, produced results that were monumental, compared to what he had experienced in the past.

And poor Gertie was standing by their bedroom door, listening to the whole thing.

So, when the movie started, and within five minutes there was a dick being sucked and a pussy being licked, and then a close-up of that dick just fucking the snot out of that pussy, things got tense. Mostly they got tense in the throats of Hiram, Mildred and Gertrude, who made all sorts of little sounds with their tense vocal chords.

I thought the required ejaculation on the actress' flat stomach would bring down the house.

Then, ten minutes later, when there were TWO dicks being sucked, and TWO pussies being fucked, Gertie climbed out of her chair and sat on my lap.

"What are you doing Gertrude?" came Mildred's shaky voice.

"Never you mind what I'm doing," said Gertie, leaning back against my chest. Her hands brought mine up to her breasts. I realized there was no bra under her dress this evening.

"He's not going to marry you Gertrude," said Mildred, her voice strangled.

I looked over and saw her husband's hand had disappeared under her skirt, which was up and exposing her knees. Those knees were nowhere near touching each other.

"I don't want him to marry me," sighed Gertrude, her hands covering mine and pressing. "I just want him to touch me a little bit."

"That's shameless," insisted Mildred.

"Not nearly as shameless as you hollering the other night, fit to wake the dead."

I had a boner now, and Gertie wiggled on it. "You told me not to pay any attention to you," panted Gertie. "Now you take your own advice!"

The couple on the screen changed partners.

"We're NOT doing THAT!" came Mildred's strangled yelp.

"Hush up," said Hiram firmly. "I can't hear what they're saying."

"They're not SAYING anything!" cried Mildred. "You're going to make me yell if you keep doing that Hiram... right here in front of them!"

"Go ahead and yell," said Hiram. His hand under her dress made it look like there was a cat under there, trying to get out of a bag.

Half an hour later Millie had had two orgasms and her hand was busy in Hiram's lap as she tried what she had seen on the screen. Hiram was very appreciative. The scene changed and there was a close-up of a man's finger diddling a woman's clit and then sliding deep inside her.

Gertie turned her head. She was almost beside herself now. I had been stroking her breasts and flanks for half an hour.

"Do that to me," she whispered.

"In front of them?" I groaned.

"I feel like I'm going to pop open and fly apart."

She wiggled.

"If I do that, you're going to get loud too," I whispered.

"I don't care," she panted.

So I pulled up the skirt of her dress. As I slid my hand along the inside of the thigh she groaned and spread her legs. I didn't play around. I went straight for her panties and slid my hand inside the waistband to find sloppy, slippery pussy. I did take it easy pressing into her, because I was quite sure she still had her hymen. She did. It only covered half of her vaginal canal, though, and it was the back half, so I was able to slide most of my finger past it. I did that so that, when I pushed the base of that finger against where I knew her unused clitty was, I'd have something to hang on to.

I needed it. She was ready to go and she did.

"OH!" she squealed. "OH! OH! OH!" Her head went back on my shoulder and her back arched and I wiggled my finger and she wailed.

Quite suddenly the light from the screen went darker as someone blocked it. Then the lamp went on, and I was caught with my hand deep in Miss Gertie's panties. My wrist had pulled her dress up and her legs were wide open and Gertie suddenly looked like a well hung fella.

Millie was hovering over us, her eyes wide and her hand covering her mouth. Her dress was also mostly unbuttoned to the waist.

"Millie!" came the plaintive cry of Hiram, whose penis was jutting up into the air through his fly. "She's just making the noises you made the other night."

"I did NOT sound like that!" Millie panted. "And even if I did, I had to make sure she wasn't yelling for the same reason I was."

It was a telling moment. Here was Mildred's innocent, maiden sister, with a man's hands stuck firmly in her panties, and his other hand on her breast.

At the beginning of this story you all know what would have happened. But Millie had been through SO much, and her horizons had been widened to SUCH a degree, that she simply stood back up and said "Mind that that's ALL you do with that man."

She went back to Hiram, but they only lasted ten more minutes before Hiram was pulling her toward the bedroom. As she left, her dress now open all the way to the waist, and her bra pulled up making a white line in the gap of her open dress, Mildred cautioned her sister one last time.

"I know what you're feeling Gertie. You take care that you don't go too far. You need to wait until you're married."

She yelped as Hiram tugged her violently toward the bedroom.

"In a pig's eye," sighed Gertrude.

As soon as her sister was gone, Gertie bounded up off my lap and turned around. She was looking at my lap... at what had been poking her bottom for the last forty-five minutes or an hour.

"I want to see it," she breathed.

"Slow down," I said. I didn't cover my groin. "We need to get a couple of things straight."

"I think THAT'S straight right now." She pointed at the lump in my lap and giggled.

"Yes it is, and you just saw why it gets straight," I said. I tried to put some darkness in my voice.

"I don't think I want to do that just yet," she said airily. She was a young girl at heart, and with a young girl's confidence, she assumed nothing would happen that she didn't expressly approve of happening.

"Sit down," I told her.

"Come on Bob, this is fun," she complained.

"I know it is, but you have to understand a few things before I'll do anything else with you."

She plopped in the chair, pouting.

"What!" she snarled.

"Your sister was right. I'm not going to marry you," I said for starters.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.