The Master's Project (4) - Hiram And Mildred - Cover

Preview

The Master's Project (4) - Hiram And Mildred

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: Hiram and Mildred were stuck in the 1920's, captives of a tradition that would make the Puritans proud. When they asked Bob to help save their marriage, they had no idea what they were going to get. Who'd have thought that you could introduce the concept of marital pleasure by watching Walt Disney movies?

Foreword

This is the fourth in a series of narratives concerning a research project done by the author for his Master's Program. If you read the first three books, then you need read no further in this foreword. You already understand what's going on. Well, you can skip to the third paragraph of this foreword, anyway. That might help you be patient with what is a strange story.

If you haven't read the first three installments, then it would probably make a lot more sense to do that before you read this one. This narrative does stand alone, but at the same time it makes reference to things that happened in past interviews, not to mention the purpose of the project.

This family was wildly different from other families I interviewed too, so wildly different that it took a long time for anything to happen. For that reason, be forwarned that you'll learn a lot about the folks involved, before you get tittilated. It's worth the wait, in my humble opinion, but I'm biased. You'll see why if you read the whole thing.

Bob

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.