The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Oh, Tony!"

I looked to the side just as Allie launched herself at me. I caught her and fell back against my locker. I slid to the ground with Allie on my lap. As my butt hit the floor, Allie pressed her mouth against mine and kissed me.

Not the worst way to finish the school day. Not the worst way to finish a week of school. Not the worst way to finish nine weeks of school.

"Get a room," Tami suggested when I looked guiltily up at her.

"I got an A," Allie told her, and started climbing off my lap. Tami held out her hand and helped her up. "Actually an A minus."

Tami looked blank, and I'm sure I did too.

"In algebra. Mrs. Wright told me. My report card, I'm getting an A minus."

Tami hugged her. "That's wonderful."

They both looked down at me, sitting on the floor, my back against my locker.

"Are you going to sit down there all day? Or are you going to help Allie celebrate?"

"Well, I don't know if I can get a hotel room for the three of us on such short notice," I said, climbing to my feet. "And I have a game in two hours."

Allie blushed.

"No, that would be you celebrating," Tami accused, punching me in the shoulder. "Besides, if Allie wants your bod to celebrate with, she doesn't need my help."

Allie blushed deeper and her eyes widened.

I kissed Tami on the nose and Allie demurely on the cheek. Then I grinned.

"I am very disappointed, young lady," I said in a passable imitation of her mother. "If you'd worked a little harder, you could have gotten rid of that minus."

Allie giggled. "Maybe next nine weeks."

"I'll reserve the hotel room. Seriously, I couldn't be prouder if you were my own daughter."

Allie giggled again. "Want to adopt me?"

"In a heartbeat."


"So when are you and Allie going to... celebrate?" Tami asked.

I figured words weren't enough and buried my face between Tami's breasts. We were sitting in Dad's chair in my living room, Tami on my lap.

"Don't you two ever stop?" Traci asked, walking into the room.

I looked up at her, grinned, and buried my face in Tami's breasts again.

"Nope," Tami said with a giggle.

"Do you think I should go out with a high school guy?" Traci asked innocently.

I suddenly lost interest in Tami's twin projections.

"I don't think you should go out at all," I said, looking up at her. "I think you should stay in your room, Dad and I will build a moat around this place, and we'll chase off the boys with shotguns and pitchforks."

"Tami..." Traci said pleadingly.

"Don't look at me. I'm going to get a slingshot and help."

Traci pouted.

"Who?" Tami asked, taking pity on her.

Traci grinned. "Kenny Temple."

"WHAT!" I surged out of the chair. Tami barely managed to jump to her feet before I dumped her on her ass.

Traci laughed. "Would you relax. I'm not going out with Kenny. Though Peter's kind of cute."

"Why would you even suggest that?" Tami asked, glaring at me.

"Well, on the bus this afternoon, Kenny suggested there was a lot he could teach me."

"I think Kenny and I need to have a talk," I said as I started toward the door.

"Tony, no!" Traci yelled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.