Preview

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

by Wizard

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Humor, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Standard Disclaimer. This is a work of fiction for adults only. If you are under the age of eighteen, please immediately do what I would have done when I was your age. Which is, delete this story from your hard drive and/or leave this internet site. I know you've left now like the good little boys and girls you are. But if you haven't or for the rest of you, enjoy.


Author's Note: Special Thanks to Russell Hoisington for his time and effort in making this almost readable. His long hours of correcting spelling, and punctuation are appreciated. Thanks also to the Night Hawk for his comments and suggestions.


One Last Note: The Trailer Park started as a short story, then took on a life of it's own. This is the fourth book in what looks to be a seven book series. If you haven't read the first three books, I strongly suggest you do so before reading this, as I don't do much recapping. The Trailer Park: Road Trip will follow shortly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.