Happenstance - Cover

Happenstance

by usm1carbine

Copyright© 2006 by usm1carbine

True Story Sex Story: This is the story of how a woman lost all of her virginity in a single day and all before she turned 14. I wrote this for her after she related it to me and she was impressed with my flair for detail.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   True Story   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Caution   .

They cruised the block for the 20th day in a row, checking out who was home and who was not. The old van made the turn and stopped, the three of them talking about the job, "What do you think?" Mark asked the other two, they both nodded their ascension, "Tomorrow then," and he pulled out and headed home. They had been friends for years, living off of others, family and mostly strangers. They all lived together in the house Mark's father had left him, but life is not free, so they cased neighborhoods and ripped off homes to pay their bills.

Once in awhile, they made a big score and took time off, but the pickings had been pretty lean lately, making their mission critical to their survival. The house they had been casing was supposed to be a good one, lots of easily fenced stuff, some good money, theirs for the taking and they were good at taking. They only took the stuff not easily traced and unloaded it the next day, their buyers set up in advance, it wasn't a good thing to have evidence in their possession, Bill had spent time in jail for that. They turned into the driveway and the old van slowed to a stop, they got out and went inside to go over their plan for the next day, but there would be a surprise in their plans, little did they know.

"Teresa, honey get up, you'll be late for school," she rolled over and groaned, knowing that she could not face school in her present condition, she ached all over.

"I'm sick," she yelled to her mom, bringing her into the room to assess the young girl's condition.

"Your head is warm, maybe you should stay home today. I'll call the school and you just stay in bed," and Teresa watched as her mom left and then heard her dialing the phone. She did feel like shit and there was no way she could have stood a day in school, her mom came in with some NyQuil and some juice.

"This will help. If you get to feeling worse, call me and I'll come home," and she kissed her on the forehead as she left, her mom was always the last one to leave. She settled into a sleep, the medicine kicking in as she dozed off, meanwhile at the corner, the three guys in the old van watched as her mom turned the corner and left. They sat there for awhile to wait for the neighbors to leave as well, then Mike got out and slapped the Frank's Plumbing magnetic signs on the van and got back in and Mark turned the corner heading for Teresa's house. He backed the van up the driveway and to the side door as they got out and gave a onceover of the street, all quiet. They all put their gloves on as Mike got the tools out of the van and set to work at breaking the lock to the door, Teresa never heard a sound as the three of them let themselves in and set about their task.

They grabbed the things they knew they could get rid of easily from the downstairs and set them in the kitchen, by the side door and then set off for the upstairs, starting on the master bedroom first. They shucked pillowcases off the bed and loaded them with jewelry and then rifled the closet and drawers for anything of value, Mark went to look in the next room, but he was back quickly.

"Hey, there's a young bitch in there asleep," and the others stared at him like he was insane, there wasn't supposed to be anyone home. All three set out for Teresa's room and slowly opened the door, Mark had been right, they hadn't counted on her staying home sick, but Mark could feel his cock stirring in his pants.

"Let's rape the little whore," he said as the other two stared at him. "If we get busted, what's rape compared to all the shit we done already?" It seemed that he had made his mind up already and he wasn't one to disagree with, Mark had a mean streak.

"You two check out the other rooms, I'm gonna wake up the little slut and have some fun," and he closed the door behind him as he crept towards the sleeping Teresa. Teresa thought she was dreaming as Mark slid the covers off of her to reveal the nightgown and cotton panties she had on, she grabbed at it as she got cold, but it still left her. Her eyes flew open as a hand grasped her tit and she looked up to see him leering at her.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut and maybe I'll let you live," he told her sternly as his other hand grasped her other tit, her nipples involuntarily hardening at his touch. "Not much for tits, how old are you, Cunt?" and she stared in disbelief as a hand left her tit and slapped her cheek.

"Fourteen in two weeks," and he pulled her nightgown up to reveal her tits.

"Smaller than I like, guess you'll just have to make up for it in other ways," and he pulled her nightgown over her head and tossed it on the floor. "You ever been fucked, little Bitch?" and she shook her head no furiously, "HOT DAMN!! A virgin," and he began to pull at her panties, his cock fighting to be free, making his crotch of his pants very tight.Her panties came off with a loud rip as she struggled to cover herself with her hands, for which she got slapped once more, "Don't give me no trouble, Cunt. I'm gonna fuck you whether you like it or not, so might as well start liking it," and his hands drew hers away, revealing the sparsely covered mound as he stroked the length of her slit, "Not bad, gonna feel real good wrapped around my cock," and he laughed as she trembled.

Teresa knew little about sex, only what her friends had told her, she had barely even kissed a boy and the thought of losing her virginity to this man made her sick to her stomach. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her around so that her pussy was even with the side of the bed, then he pushed her legs apart and she felt her pussy open up and the cool air on her inner lips as he sank to his knees by the bed and inched his face closer to it.

He took in a deep breath, "I smell me a virgin hole here," and laughed as she watched him inch his face closer to her and then she shivered as he blew warm air over her spread lips. She jumped as his tongue made contact and began to lick at her spread pussy, her body didn't know what to make of it, but her pussy did as it responded to the invading tongue. He captured her erect clit and she shook as he sucked at it, feelings she had never experienced before rose from deep within, she wasn't enjoying it, but her body was.

She jumped as he pushed a finger into her as far as he could, she felt herself stretch to accommodate it, then he began to move it in and out, pushing against her hymen as he tried to go deeper, "It's gonna feel awful good when I bust that cherry, little Cunt," and she felt her tears start to roll down her cheeks.

"Please, no," she cried, "Old Mark's gonna make you a woman today, Bitch." He stood and began to undress, Teresa's eyes glued to him, not believing that this was really going to happen to her, but she was shocked when his cock came into view, she had never seen one before, only pictures and this one was as big as the ones in the pictures. The thought of having it crammed up inside of her renewed her tears, then he climbed on the bed and brought it up her body and just below her chin, "If you suck on it, it might not hurt so much when I stick it in," he knew that was a lie, but he guessed her mouth was just as virgin as her pussy and he thought she had a sweet mouth as well.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.