The Technician

by Bunts

Copyright© 2006 by Bunts

Romantic Sex Story: As Head of School I was forced to ensure that I and my staff used a technician to set up equipment for lectures. I was not prepared to have a sexy young technician appointed for my use. I was taken by surprise and this was the result. This story is largely true

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   School   .

"Hell no I don't want any fucking technician. I screamed at my boss.

"Sorry Tony its union policy and college policy only technicians are allowed to work and set up the equipment."

"The fact remains that if you or any of your staff use a projector or do any printing or typing yourselves then you will be suspended... Now piss off."

I was livid as I imagined all the delays and extra paperwork that would be involved in putting in requisitions for a technician and not being able to use equipment I purchased in my own budget.

I stormed into my room fuming and shouted at a young girl who was sat in one of the chairs "What do you want?" Thinking she was one of the students As I spoke I took in the fact that she was wearing a white lab coat, she was only about five foot 2 inches tall if that. She was definitely easy on the eyes; she was wearing a bright red blouse under her lab coat and a short black skirt, with knee high black fashion boots. Her straight blonde hair was in a short bob cut to just below her ears which allowed her small gold hoped earrings to show. Slim with a pale complexion, blue eyes and not too much make she had a figure to kill for. Yet she only looked about fourteen years old

"I am your new technician." she said quietly.

"How old are you?" I asked brusquely.

"How old are you?" She replied acidly.

"None of your business." I snapped back.

"That what I say as well." She replied.

"What can you do?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Can you set up and work a projector?" She stood up and looked at me.

"Of course I can - Can you?"

I ignored her reply but before I could say anything else. She stood up

"I had hoped that we could work together, but I see you want to do things the hard way." She said quietly.

I suddenly found I was warming to this feisty young girl and began to realise that life could be a little bit more interesting with this sex pot working with us.

I laughed. "I'm sorry I did not want a technician and I just had a scrap with my boss about it, so please excuse me and explain the difference between the easy way and the hard way for me."

She sat down again crossing her legs and looked at me with her light blue eyes which were like splinters of ice as she looked at me...

"Well Mr. Nash, the easy ways is for you and your staff, is to write what you want me to do and write it in this book, and leave it here on your desk giving me as much notice as possible. The hard way is for you or your staff to make out a requisition for what you want me to do, you sign it and you send it to my boss, who will probably sit on it for a day then he will have to sign it if he does not lose it because he is a lazy pratt before he passes it on to me to do. By that time I will probably be booked up by someone else so you don't get nothing done, or not very much very quickly."

"Oh by the way what is your name. "

"Miss Laura Wilkes

"Well Laura."

She interjected "Yes Tony"

"Mr. Nash to you. " I replied.

"Miss Wilkes to you then. " She replied.

Standing up she placed a requisition pad on the desk. "There is your requisition pad."

She started walking towards the door.

I called out "Please Miss Wilkes came and sit down, let's talk"

She came and sat down and quite quickly we came to an agreement about how we were going to work the easy way routine. As we finished I said "Miss Wilkes would you allow me to buy you a coffee in the refectory."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.