An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 11: Betrayal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Betrayal - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Mark was lurking in Avondale. It was one of the oldest suburbs in Harare, but past its best. It had once been the hub of colonial Harare, but now the city had grown. The city's wealthy and white elite now lived comfortably in luxury villas in Borrowdale and Greendale. Though even this wealthy area was being penetrated by the new even wealthier, and politically powerful, new African elite.

If his suspicions were correct his wife's lover would drive past shortly. He was rewarded by the sight of Igwe's luxury car gliding past being driven by his chauffeur Dominic. Mark pulled his own car and slipped into the slow but steady stream of traffic and followed behind.

For two Saturday's in a row Mark had spotted Igwe in this area, and he was keen to gather as much information on the man who had taken his wife to bed. He had learned of the businesses that Igwe discreetly controlled, and had seen him meet with a rather corpulent older African at the large transport pound on the southern side of Harare. A compound Mark had noted that was heavily guarded.

He had several times observed Igwe at lunch with another African businessman his own age at the Sheraton Hotel, but that was hardly to be unexpected.

On Saturday mornings Igwe generally made no demands on Angela's time by prior agreement and she spent the weekend with the family. Mark suspected he had other arrangements. So today while his wife hosted a coffee morning on the pristine lawn of their villa Mark had been able to slip away and continue his discreet observation of his wife's lover.

He had to find something out about this man! Anything that would break the man's mesmeric hold on his wife. The car in front turned right, and Mark followed a good distance behind. The leafy lanes of Harare were wide, with relatively little traffic so it was easy to keep well behind Igwe and still not lose him.

The car in front turned left again, then turned right. As Mark followed around the last junction he was just in time to see the car turn through open villa gates and cruise up a long driveway to halt.

He drove casually past, not having to look closely. He knew who owned that villa. Janet owned it. The blonde lady who had first suggested to them that Angel joined the Philosophy Circle. Had his wife been set up for Igwe?

He turned left three more times and parked behind another car near enough to the junction, but partly obscured. A second car par parked close to another outside a villa would not raise suspicion. Igwe would probably come out of this junction if he was planning to return to his own villa, although of course there was a chance he might go somewhere else.

He took his chance and waited.

It was two hours before the luxury car pulled out of the junction. Mark made no attempt to follow it. Since Dominic had turned the car towards Borrowdale, and there would be no point in following Igwe back to his villa.

Igwe had just spent two hours with Janet. He doubted they had supped tea and enjoyed biscuits on her veranda as he and Angel had done in the past. He had heard rumours that Janet was a lesbian, but two hours with Igwe suggested otherwise.

Mark preferred not to make opinions based on gossip.

How would Angel take the news that her lover had spent two hours with Janet? He knew the answer to that. She would not believe him and would accuse him of trying to stir things up. She would be right. While there was something undoubtedly erotic about his wife being bedded by an older African, Mark wanted his wife back just for himself, and he did not care how jealous that sounded.


Two weeks later after they had dropped Robert and Amanda off at a birthday party Mark drove Angel into Avondale to visit the shops. The palms of his hands were dry, and he wondered if his nervousness showed.

He had taken a short cut, a short cut that would incidentally take them close by Janet's. As though as an afterthought he asked the question of Angel, wondering if his voice would break with his nervous tension.

"Hey! Aren't we near Janet's? Should we call by?"

Angel had been far away. Her thoughts were on Igwe's latest demand that she should sleep with his friends. Demanding to know why she could spread her legs for Smith, Wilson, Stud and King, all four german shepherds had mounted her since that evening with Smith three weeks earlier, and not part her legs for his friends? He just did not seem to understand that there was a difference between men and animals! "Are you OK Angel?"

Mark was concerned at her vacant expression.

"What? Yes. OK. Let's call in on Janet."

Mark turned into Janet's side street. In no time at all they pulled into Janet's drive, through open gates and there parked in front of the villa was Igwe's car. Mark kept his face neutral but Angel was already on the edge of her seat. Igwe had told her he was going to be out of town. What was he doing at Janet's?

Fear, suspicion, jealousy clawed at her insides.

There was no sign of Dominic, the chauffeur, who was probably enjoying a beer and a chat with Janet's gardener in their quarters.

"Well look who's here. Shall we go inside?"

Angel was already striding for the villa.

The door opened to a grinning, bobbing African, who started to explain, "Madam was busy," when Angel's push sent the door wide and the African domestic stumbling backwards shocked.

Mark followed behind, his breath held, as he wondered if his plan had worked.

Angel scanned the room then headed for the corridor that led to the bedrooms.

"No. Ma'am No!" The African tried to step between Angel and the corridor but Mark stepped forward bringing the African up short. Angel had to find out for herself! Angel swept past her face bright pink and her eyes already flashing with fire.

She knew which was Janet's bedroom and did not hesitate or knock; she turned the handle and pushed the door wide. There on the bed oblivious in their passion was her lover, clasped tightly around by Janet's white legs.

"You bastard!" she yelled. Igwe had barely had time to register Angel's arrival and stop his frantic humping before a hellcat landed on his back. Hands pulled and scratched, and then teeth bit and he yelped in surprise and shock.

Mark followed Angel into the room and he did not know whether to laugh, or dive in and pull her off. His plan could not possibly have worked better. Angel was in a fighting rage as she pummelled, bit and scratched the 'new love of her life.'

Squashed underneath the struggling duo Janet screeched and cried in shock. Mark had a glance of white leg, and a round breast before Igwe was crushed down on her by the weight of the enraged woman who had leaped on top of her.

Igwe squealed as hard teeth clamped on one of his ears. An ear that was more used to Angel's soft lingering tongue than her hard grinding teeth. He bucked, but Angel clung like a limpet as nails tore at his back.

Mark jumped into action before Angel killed the man and grabbed her around the waist. He had to use all his strength to haul her off him. Janet screeched in pain as Angel was pulled away as Angel had locked a hand in her blonde hair. Angel did not release her grip, as her husband pulled her off, and hair was torn by the roots from Janet's head!

Angel noted that fact with angry satisfaction.

Her legs flew out as her husband pulled her backwards and as Igwe turned she caught him in the face with a flying foot. He reeled backwards yelping in shock.

Mark dragged her back through the bedroom door, only too grateful that Chuku, Igwe's bodyguard had not arrived yet.

"Angel enough!" He struggled to keep her wriggling form from breaking free and lunging back at her lover.

"You bastard!" She yelled. "You black bastard!"

Mark winced. He was not used to seeing the woman he loved in such a rage, or spewing such language.

"He's not worth it Angel!"

His words seemed to calm her, to his surprise. Noise erupted in the villa as Chuku and Dominic alerted by the African domestic rushed through the kitchen door and appeared at the end of the corridor.

Mark looked at them.

"We are just leaving."

To his relief Angel drew herself up, pushed her shoulders and turned towards the surprised Africans. With one last "Bastard," thrown defiantly over her shoulder she strode down the corridor, her relieved husband in her wake.

The journey home was interrupted by regular outbursts from Angel; "Bastard!" and "Black Bastard" being spat from her mouth at irregular intervals, as they drove home.

Mark desperately tried to avoid grinning as they drove home. His plan could not have worked better. Now he had to somehow manage the consequences. He kept his own thoughts to himself.

Once home Angel jumped from the car and rushed into the house. When he went in he found her yelling at their surprised and shocked African domestic. Mark told him to take the rest of the day off and he eagerly rushed away from the angry 'Madam.'

Angel turned to him and her anger evaporated and tears welled up and poured from her eyes. He pulled her close and cuddled her, with warm comforting meaningless words and she hugged him close. Her warm curvy body pressed close to his and he tried not to get aroused.

She sobbed for ten minutes before finally pushing Mark away and looking closely at him.

"Can you ever forgive me? I have been so stupid! So selfish and uncaring."

"You couldn't help yourself."

"There you go, being understanding again!" She sounded exasperated and confused.

"Why don't you just beat me with a belt and punish me!"

Mark shrugged. The idea was preposterous, though at times he had been so angry that if he had had a belt in his hand, he would have been at risk of causing her serious injury.

She took Mark by the shoulders and looked him in the eye.

"I'm serious? Can you ever forgive me?"

Mark looked straight back onto those wet eyes. Eyes he loved and waned to see sparkling.

"I love you Angel."

Angel crumpled and burst back into tears. He pulled her close, his arms around her shoulder as she sobbed and clung to him. Eventually she calmed down and stood quietly in her husband's arms. He enjoyed the feel of her warm curvy body clinging to his and wondered if there was anything he could say that could make it better without making it worse.

Eventually Angel pulled free of his arms. Her hand came up and wiped tears from her eyes and she looked searchingly at Mark.

"Well," she said. "What now?"

Mark brought a hand up to her face and turned her towards him. Her eyes searched his face he could see the pleading in her eyes. The confusion and desperation of a confused woman, he lowered his head and kissed her.

Angel seemed greedy for the kiss, for that token of love. Her tears wet lips responded. Mark held her close again but now his mouth as demanding and aggressive. Angel held him close then pulled him down to the carpet. Hands flew and clothes were thrown aside as fear and tears give way to passion.

Later that night when Amanda and Robert were safely asleep Angel cuddled close to her husband.

"We need to talk."

"I know."

"Will you really forgive me?"

"Yes, but you need to tell me all. I mean all! Everything that happened, in every detail."

Angel held Mark close and hid her face in his shoulder. She could not tell her husband everything. 'What if he behaved the way her mother and father had, when she was caught with her pet! What could she safely tell him without giving too much away!'

"I mean everything Angel."

She looked across at his face and was glad of the darkness.

"I mean just what was it about him that risked you giving everything up to be with him?"

Angel knew the answer to that question. Her thoughts went straight to Igwe ... and his cock. She did not answer her husband.

"I mean it Angel. I want to know! I need to know!"

He rose on an elbow and looked down on her. Angel shifted on the bed and her leg came into contact with his cock. She wondered if she could distract him and slid her soft thigh against his cock.

"Angel, don't distract me."

Angel kept rubbing her leg against him.

She could feel her husband's erection stiffening and lengthening against the silky skin of her inner thigh.

Mark reached down and took Angel's face in his hands and turned her towards him to look her in the eye.

"His cock!" She blurted out.

"His big, thick, long black cock!"

As she said it her husband's cock immediately lengthened and thickened. Could it really be true that this aroused her husband? She reached across and took Mark's cock in her soft caressing hand.

"It so long, and gnarled and hot." Her caressing hand felt her husband's cock lurch and thicken and she decided not to try and work out the madness but just accept it.

"Oh god when he punched that big cock up my pussy it was heavenly!"

Her hand was splattered with a spurt of seed, as she coaxed it further with her hand...


The next two weeks were as though their honeymoon had started over. Angel was very keen to make things up with her husband. She did not fully understand why her husband found it arousing to talk about the detail of her affairs, but it was clearly the case, and she was happy to elaborate, tease and demonstrate her new skills.

For Mark the details of their dinners and dating was one thing but to see how excited Angel became when she described the sex was enlightening as well as exciting and invariable resulted in a very passionate bout.

Robert and Amanda noticed the difference as well, though they also saw that when Mark was not around Angel spent a lot of time thinking, and she was often distracted.

Evenings were spent in the garden sipping cocktails, and nights were spent exciting each other with Mark's questions and Angel's explanations. Angel found that telling Mark about the other women involved with Igwe and his friends was one way of demonstrating that her affair was not unusual and justifying her behaviour.

Occasionally her glance rested on Amanda and she wondered about her own daughter's sexuality and development. Amanda gave no sign of any sexual interests, but Angel had not failed to notice Angel's flushed face and curious gaze when they passed the randy African gardener humping a woman or schoolgirl against their neighbour's villa walls. She always pulled away from groping Africans in the mall, but Angel remembered her own early experiences at being groped and the tingling, confused pleasure such touching produced in her when she was young!

She suppressed the thought of how delighted Igwe would be if she presented Amanda to him, but could not help wonder if that would be for the best for Amanda. Did she really want Amanda growing up as confused about her own sexuality in the way that Angel had been brought up? That was not what she wanted for her own daughter.

When she saw the occasional look of proud fatherhood on Mark's face she suspected the price of introducing Amanda to Igwe would be catastrophic. Then she remembered she was never going to see that black bastard again.

Her resolve wavered in the third week. Telling Mark elaborate stories about her adventures with Igwe may have got them both aroused and ready for sex, but also reminded Angel of the heat and hardness of his cock.

Then she dismissed her own thoughts. Her relationship with Igwe was more than just about his cock. Or was it?

The nagging doubts erupted in the fourth week away from Igwe. Mark, Robert, and Amanda noticed the rise in tension within Angel. Her desire to please and play happy families was already deteriorating into sudden outbursts. The quick apologies that followed did not hide the tension in her eyes.

Robert started staying clear of his mother, wondering why she had stopped disappearing during the day anymore. He had liked the peace and quiet when his mum was away, and when her had time to be just with his dad it had been perfect. When she came home again she was usually laughing and cheerful, now she was home all the time and she was shouting again.

Amanda was glad to be back at her school midweek and wondered how Mark coped with her mother when she was so haphazard. She had seen this before in England and wondered if her mother was walking the precipice of sanity. Her mother had been asking rather personal questions lately as to her period, and boyfriends and the like. As if she was ever to find a boyfriend here! There did not seem to be any white boys here.

Boys were the last thing that Amanda had expected to miss, and she certainly had not expected to experience tingling warmth when Africans in the shops stroked her bottom! She had seen the hungry way men looked at her and it scared her a bit. It excited her, as well, that grown men might desire her in that way.

Just last weekend Angel had walked unannounced into her room when she was changing and she had a blazing row with her mother. She had been embarrassed at the way her mother had looked at her body, and then been alarmed at the jealous anger that seemed to erupt from her mother!

Amanda had rapidly put her tracksuit on. It was her defence against the hungry eyes of the African men. Her mother was the most beautiful woman in the world. How could she be jealous of her own daughter?

Mark had fretted over Angel's return to changing moods. He had only to say a few words and she would be sweetness and light again, but he could see that it was becoming a strain for Angel to keep that up and he did not know what he could do about it.

That Sunday it was Borrowdale Fete, one of the highlights of the Harare year and all were eagerly preparing for a day out in the hot African sun. Robert was rushing around excited while Amanda was trying to shepherd him into his room to change. Angel had been closeted in their bedroom most of the morning.

Mark slapped his hands together and announced they were leaving in ten minutes ready or not. Amanda pulled a face and rushed off to get into her tracksuit. Mark went looking for Angel.

She was sitting at the dressing table looking pensive. He leaned down and gave her a hug.

"You look lovely dear. Are you nearly ready."

"I'm not going."

"What do you mean your not going?"

Angel looked at Mark and stood up. She turned to him gathering her strength for what she had to say.

"I'm not going. There is something I have to do to clear my chest. You know what I have been like this last week."

"Yes, but..."

"Don't interrupt! Let me finish."

Mark stopped and looked Angel in the eye. He could see the troubled torment that had been filling her of late, and kept quiet.

"When I finished with Igwe there were things left unsaid." "But that's the past. I have forgiven you. I love you."

"I know you do, no man could put up with so much from me without loving me." She held up her hand as Mark started to reply.

"There were things unsaid to Igwe that I need to say."

"But..." that raised hand stopped him again.

"They need to be said. I won't have peace of mind until I say the things that have been left unsaid. You must let me go and speak with him, but I won't go without your permission."

"My permission?"

"Yes, if you say no I won't go, but understand this I will not be at peace until I give that Black Bastard a piece of my mind."

Mark was at a loss. There was no doubt that Angel had been in turmoil this last week, and if giving Igwe a peace of her mind cleared the air ... he looked across at his pretty wife and wondered if she had the strength of will to keep to her intention. Or was that her intention at all? Could he really trust her?

As though reading his mind Angel started up again. Her eyes softened and he could see the understanding in her warm eyes, and Mark's stomach flipped.

"Look I know what he is like now. I am not going to make the same mistake again! He's a bastard, an utter bastard. I understand that, but if I don't go and give him a peace of my mind it will just fester away inside me. You have to give me permission to go and see him. I won't go without it. Trust me I really need to go and let rip into that bastard."

Mark smiled wryly at the thought of Igwe being on the receiving end of a tongue lashing from Angel. Unfortunately the memory of the sight of her tongue lapping at Igwe's black cock jumped to the fore of his mind and his stomach lurched again.

"I don't know Angel..."

Angel took his hands in hers and looked her husband in the eye.

"Trust me. Those times are over."

Mark looked Angel in the eye as though searching her mind. Did it matter? If she started her affair with Igwe again, would she be back to her happy cheerful self? Might it actually be a good thing if it all started up again? What would happen if he said no? Would she then sneak off and meet him behind his back? He did not want that sneaking around and deceit again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.