An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 28: Surrender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Surrender - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

For a moment Angel stared at her husband's back, she turned and looked at Joseph, her eyes wide.

"I am not sure I believe what just happened there. You virtually dismissed my husband and off he trot to work leaving you alone with me!"

Joseph just grinned at her and patted her bare thigh, his hand caressing the soft but firm skin of her upper leg.

Angel stood up, and Joseph stood with her. He was as tall as Angel's five foot seven inches, there any similarity ended. Joseph took his job seriously, violence was a natural part of it and he kept himself fit. Angel was a pampered white housewife who rarely went to the gym.

She was soft, curvy and very feminine.

Joseph was a black, mean machine that most men would avoid even before they discovered he was a senior officer in the Terror Squad.

"Well I guess we have until five o'clock."

"No."

Angel looked at him in surprise.

"We have just as long as I want..."

Angel's eyes widened a little further and she felt a rush of heat between her silken thighs.

The arrogance and confidence of the man struck a chord in her. She was going to let this man do whatever he wanted to her.

She paused at that thought and looked him in the eye and corrected that thought process. No, this man was going to do whatever he wanted whether she agreed or not and she nearly simpered in excitement.

He slapped her round bottom. It was covered by one of her shortest and tightest pair of shorts. She jumped at the sharp pain caused by his slap.

"If you don't show me where the bedroom is this patio table will get a workout and I don't care if your gardener and domestic get to watch!"

Alarm ran through Angel. The shame and embarrassment that would cause her sent a chill through her. She quickly led him into the villa then scuttled along the corridor to the bedroom. Joseph took his time. He enjoyed watching her round derriere bob and circle as her long legs swung that delectable backside from side to side.

He liked the way the shorts clung to her buttocks.

What an ass, it was made to be fucked!

In the bedroom, Angel rushed over to the bed and turned to greet him. She realised this was only the second time she had led a man other than her husband to her bedroom. The first had been her lover Igwe just a few short weeks ago.

Joseph was looking around the room assessing the character of room.

Angel snapped free the buttons on her shorts, bringing the African's attention back to herself. She pushed the tight material over her hips and wriggled as she pushed them down her long shapely legs.

Joseph's lust rose as he eyed the curvaceous loveliness of the white woman baring herself for him. He just looked as with a quick movement Angel shucked her panties down and off and kicked them to one side before standing before the black man with her legs spread and her womanhood open to his gaze.

Joseph had to force his attention elsewhere. Angel was not the only reason he had come today.

He strode over to the bedside table and picked up a picture.

"So this must be Amanda"

He did not turn to see Angel nod.

"What a lovely cutie pie she is." He looked up at Amanda. "By now she must just love cock?"

He turned to Angel and enjoyed the little red flush that came to Angel, then the girl's mother nodded again.

"Her father's trying to keep her from Igwe but last week I took her out of her school and we took her for a picnic in the National Park."

Joseph's face broke into a wide grin. Took her for a picnic my ass!, from what he had heard, Igwe had humped the girl into a seventh heaven! He laughed.

He put the picture down and picked up the other picture. The one he had come to see.

"So this must be your other daughter, Rebecca?"

"Yes, but she is in England, she wasn't planning to come to Zimbabwe."

'Oh yes she will be coming to Zimbabwe', thought Joseph. He looked down at the picture. The older teenage girl was easily as pretty as her mother.

"How old is she?"

"She's seventeen and just about to sit her A-levels, then she hopes to get a summer job and save some money for university."

Seventeen ... Joseph savoured that age as he enjoyed the fresh faced pretty girl in the picture. Ripe, he thought, just the perfect age, she would be horny and enthusiastic, well developed and with a resilient body. His clients would love her.

Almost as though Angel could read his mind Angel piped up.

"She's saving herself for marriage. She plans to be a virgin bride."

Joseph laughed.

'Well that ain't going to be the way it works out girl, he placed the picture down on the bedside table. He was confident he would make a small fortune from Angel's older daughter.

He turned his attention back to Angel then raised an eyebrow.

"Still dressed woman?"

Angel flushed then grinned at him, glad his attention was back on her. She grabbed the lower end of her tee-shirt and pulled it upwards, wriggling her hips and waist in what she hoped was an enticing manner.

Joseph licked his lips as Angel's full and firm breasts came into view. Three children and no sag in her round firm orbs, what a marvel!

"On the bed!" he commanded, and the white housewife scampered on to the bed. Throwing herself onto her back and arching her body and twisting her thighs offering the man her all.

He quickly stripped off his own clothes, as he watched the woman who was clearly hot to be fucked.

Women of Angel's age did not normally keep Igwe Orizu's attention for this length of time, but she was a rare beauty and clever too. Assuming she had intentionally kept Amanda back from Igwe all this time and now she had revealed she had two daughters. That had to be deliberate. By keeping Rebecca in England she was retaining their interest in her for even longer.

He had a number of older white women like Angel in his employ. Clever, scheming, self-obsessed and often willing to do anything to please their black lovers and who actively helped their lovers to corrupt their whole family, friends and neighbours.

Just last week a white woman, just a bit older than Angel, had persuaded her hesitant virgin son onto his hands and knees and calmed and reassured him as the African men who had been prepared to pay good money to corrupt a white virgin boy took their pleasure.

The mother had even shown the boy the finer points of sucking black cock. The boy had been rewarded of course. Joseph had let him fuck his mother while the Africans enjoyed watching the boy's sudden enthusiasm.

He stroked his cock at the memory and looked at the white woman on the bed before him. A woman who did not simply lie there waiting for him but squirmed and wriggled enticingly, who thrust her breasts out towards him in offering and stretched and flexed her supple thighs in invitation.

He had no doubts it was only a matter of time before he had a threesome with this woman and her daughter Amanda and that Angel would actively encourage him to do whatever he wanted to the girl. The addition of Rebecca would bring even more enticing scenarios to mind.

Still this was a moment to be savoured in its own right.

A hot and horny, beautiful white woman eager to be mounted while her husband had just departed for work knowing his lovely wife was about to be fucked by a black man.

Igwe had taught him to be patient, calm and understanding, but there was a huge thrill to be had fucking a white woman when her husband knew it was happening.

Igwe Orizu had plucked him from nowhere and fostered his career rise through the Central Intelligence Organisation and he was totally and completely loyal to the man and his wishes. There were times though when he wanted to just brush aside Igwe's restraints and totally brutalise and dominate a white family. In his experience it was just as effective as Igwe's more measured and controlled spiral of debauchment.

"Please I'm ready."

Angel's words were heavy with passion and drew his thoughts back to the present. He advanced on the bed, smiling as Angel's spread her legs wide in invitation.

Angel did not know the thoughts going through Joseph's mind. She had been surprised at how much of a rush it had given her when the African had dismissed her husband off to work. Like Igwe this man was 'stronger' than her husband and she was happy to reward him by surrendering her body to him.

She was surprised that his body had excited her as he stripped. He was fit, strong and muscular as well as dominant in character. She had been surprised to see his muscled stomach, and just as surprised that she had found this exciting. Her eyes, however, were mainly focussed on his cock.

It was erect, and while it was not as long or as thick as her lover, Igwe, there was not much in it. What thrilled her was that, that 'hard on' was for her. That cock was erect because Joseph lusted after her.

She had only belatedly realised that sex could be fantastic with men, whether she loved them or not. Her husband had left her alone with this man who lusted after her, and Angel was going to let him have his way with her.

She rolled on the bed, swaying her legs from side to side, she ran her hands over bare breasts which were already full and tingly.

When the African put Rebecca's picture down and advanced on her she simply swayed her thighs apart inviting him between her legs. As he climbed onto the bed she wriggled in delighted anticipation moving her tanned shapely thighs even further apart offering her womanhood up to his erect club of black cock.

She was surprised when his head came down and one of her nipples was sucked into his hungry mouth. She suppressed a squeal of delighted pleasure and thrust her breast into his sucking mouth. Her tanned white legs came up on either side of the black man grasping him between them and she humped her hips, eager to be penetrated.

Joseph suckled on the hard, wrinkled flesh of the woman's aroused teat. His teeth worried the aureole while his tongue flicked over the tip. He enjoyed her squirming reaction as he toyed with her. Her thighs seemed to open and close clamping and releasing him as the heated reaction of her body overtook her restraint. He released the nipple and turned his attention to her other breast, the woman eagerly thrusting the round, white orb at his hungry black lips. Her hands grasped his shoulders and he smiled as she seemed to alternate between trying to push him away from the increasingly sensitive flesh, and pulling him closer.

He looked up and saw the soft, flawless white skin of her slender neck. He released the nipple and moved up her body. She squirmed underneath and if possible her thighs opened wider, then he opened his mouth wide and bit down.

Angel nearly yelled when his teeth savaged her neck. She yelped in shock and pain as the man's teeth bit and chewed the satin soft delicate skin of her neck. This man was a beast! She squirmed beneath. Like a beast, he was marking his territory with the brutal gnawing of her neck. When her husband came home there would be no hiding from him this savage declaration of another man's lust.

This just seemed to make her hotter and hungrier for the man's hard cock she could feel slapping against the inner softness of her thighs. She humped upwards seeking to grab his cock with her pussy, but the savagery at her neck was keeping his hot length too far away.

She grasped the African and mewled her hunger trying to suppress any outburst even as she hungered.

She was a woman!

She needed to be penetrated by a man!

When Joseph finally released her bruised flesh and rose above her, she raised her hips, with her legs spread wide trying to catch his bobbing cock.

"Oh please ... please ... I need it! I need you to fuck me!"

Joseph just loved these moments when white women were desperate for his cock. He toyed with her squirming body, teasing her with jabs that missed. He enjoyed the feeling of his cock against the soft inner skin of her thighs. He would be in her clasping tightness soon enough.

He felt her soft hands grasp his bottom and seek to pull him forward and he looked up and laughed. He looked down into her excited glittering eyes.

"Oh please ... please let me have it."

He jabbed and deliberately missed again, enjoying the hope, then desperation, in the face of the woman below him. He hoped her daughters would be just as hungry when he fucked them!

He jabbed again and felt the hot wet opening of her womanhood enclose his cock. He enjoyed the delight on her face, then the panic as he started pulling out. As she desperately humped her hips to try and capture his cock he thrust deep.

"Ooooooooooh. Yes! Thank you. Thank You."

He grinned back at her, then pushed even deeper.

Her legs came up and wrapped around him.

She grasped him in her arms hugging him close and he enjoyed the feel of her full breasts pressing against his chest. He humped and thrust with the hips enjoying the look of startled pleasure on her face.

He lowered his head and kissed her and she fiercely kissed him back, they were now entirely entwined together, as they humped and squirmed and rubbed against each other in frantic hungry passion.

They formed the beast with two backs, one white, one black, joined at the middle in rutting squirming lust.

Joseph managed to control his passion for half an hour, during which his fit athletic form pounded the soft curves of the white housewife beneath him.

Angel squirmed and gasped, humped and grabbed, clasped and wriggled beneath the thrusting African. He had brought her to three orgasms before he bucked and throbbed and spurted inside her.

She clasped him close as he shuddered and slumped atop her. Her lithe legs clamped him tight as his cock spurted and jetted seed into her womb. She thanked God she had brought two years supply of birth control pills as the African's hot sperm shot up into her.

When he finally came to rest in tired release on top of her, she hugged him close, stroking his black body with her white hands, while her long legs kept him clamped in tight and close as the last of his seed pulsed and spurted into her body.

When he eventually rolled off, she turned on her side and brought a hand up to his chest, softly stroking and caressing. She was confident this man would not settle for one bout between her legs. As he had pointed out they had as long as he wanted.

She looked down his body at his glistening redolent cock, now soft but still long and thick and wondered how long before it would be hard again. She placed one of her shapely white thighs across his muscular legs and sensuously rubbed her leg over his body.

"What are you waiting for?"

She tore her gaze from his cock back to his face and saw he was eyeing her. There was amusement in the African's eyes.

"Well?"

Instinctively she knew what he meant. For a moment her mouth felt dry and she licked her lips, a movement that stirred the African's cock. Once she recalled she would have found this task abhorrent, what a sexual fool she had been before she came to this country!

She lowered her head, opening her mouth.

Joseph sighed as the woman's lips slid over his member, her hot tongue lapping licking hungrily for their conjoined juices.

He sighed and raised his hands above and behind his head, this woman no longer needed any encouragement in her task.

He closed his eyes and recalled the pictures of the woman's two teenage daughters. He stiffened further as he contemplated the time when both of those pretty white girls would join their mother in eagerly licking and lapping at his black cock and balls.


Mark was having a difficult day in the office.

The problem was that he could not concentrate.

He had work to do, serious work, that needed his concentration, but all he could think of was the heightened sexual arousal his wife had been in when he had left the villa and returned to work.

When he had left her alone with that black man!

He had no illusions or doubts what was happening back at his villa.

His wife was being fucked.

Being fucked by a black man!

His cock was achingly hard and would not go down.

He could not leave his desk!

It would be too embarrassing.

All he could think of was the image of his beautiful wife in her tight blue tee-shirt with her breasts full and her nipples erect, straining that top, signalling her sexual readiness to be mounted and ridden by the black man fondling her.

He groaned and gripped his desk.

He could imagine her standing before that man in their bedroom with her tight blue shorts and then shimmying them down her legs before the watching African, before tossing them aside and spreading those strong, lovely legs for the man.

How as he going to make it to five o'clock?


Mark left work at five on the dot.

He was not usually that quick to rush out of the office, but no-one commented. It only took him five minutes to drive home and was driving up Downing Road when the gates to his villa opened and a car came out. He saw the African who had called at lunchtime driving.

Hi stomach gave a little lurch. Had the man been here for all this time?

He honked the horn to catch Kaifus before he closed and locked the gate and drove in. Kaifus, he noticed, avoided his gaze. Mark ignored that and parked the car in the shaded bay before entering he villa.

It was quiet with no sign of the domestic or his wife. He put down his brief case and looked up the corridor where he could see the bedroom door was open. His mouth felt dry as he walked down that corridor.

"Oh hi honey, your home early!"

Angel glanced at the bedside clock, and her eyes widened.

"It's after five!"

She looked again at her husband.

"I just saw that African that came at lunchtime, he was just leaving as I drove up." Angel lay back on the bed and eyed her husband.

She smiled, it was sultry and full of promise in a way that both shocked and excited Mark.

"Mmmm, I had not realised so much time had passed. Just imagine honey he has been humping me for three hours! He was a stallion and just could not get enough of me..."

She enjoyed watching the flow of emotions that crossed her husband's face.

She pushed the cover sheet off the bed and rolled over onto her hands and knees and waved her round bottom at him.

"We did it doggie style a lot..."

She could not see her husband's face but could imagine the turmoil going through his mind the mix of concern, outrage and lust that seemed his usual reaction to Angel letting black men shove their cocks up her.

She lowered her shoulders to the bed in a way that forced her round bottom up high, then reached behind her and pulled open her bottom cheeks.

"You have been very patient honey, would you like to fuck my bottom, look it's already well lubricated, you can fuck it as hard as you want..."

She waved her rounded derriere at her husband. For seventeen years she had denied her husband anal sex. She realised now what a fool she had been. It had been dominant African men with strong thick cocks who had broken through her innate sexual reserve. In the face of their aggressive demands, she discovered a sexual submissiveness that had both shocked her but which she had also found exciting.

She wondered how her husband would react.

She did not have to wait long.

The sound of her husband swiftly undressing brought a smile to her face. She reached between her legs and played with her pussy, knowing that was bound to excite her husband further.

She swayed and bobbed her hips enticingly, pandering to her husband's fixation on what the black men did to her was just another way of keeping him amenable to her sexual adventures. With a start she realised that her love for Igwe had somehow moved along into an acceptance of multiple black lovers!

When her husband climbed onto the bed behind her she arched her back and lowered her hips and pushed backwards. She felt his hands circle her hips, they were not as firm and grasping as the African's had been. She could sense his hesitancy after all the years she had refused him her bottom.

"Go ahead honey just jab it in hard, there's no need to be gentle, it's been very well greased by that black brute."

Joseph had been forceful and aggressive, and he had been a brute, and she knew such terms would fire up her husband and pushed her hips back at him in invitation.

When her husband leaned over her and his fat cock head punched through her slick rectum she still gasped. The thickness of the head of her husband's cock was still large and its thrust into her back passage still managed to surprise her for all Joseph's vigorous buggery of her ass.

Nevertheless she did not pull away, indeed she pushed back forcing the cock deeper into her hot tight ass and making her husband gasp.

"Go ahead honey, punish me, jab it in hard..."

She gasped when he did just that.

Her husband's cock seemed to fill her bowels in one surging rush. She moaned and gasped at it. There was little pain, she was used to men sodomising her now, in fact she had discovered, belatedly, that she like the feeling of a hot throbbing cock buried all the way up her ass.

One thing she was determined to do was ensure her youngest daughter discovered the full pleasure to be had from a hard throbbing cock up her back passage and not have her wait, like Angel had done, until it was forced on her at thirty two years of age.

She pushed her hips back and sighed when she felt her husband's hips bunched against her soft round bottom.

"He was such a beast honey. Forceful and demanding, he made me let him fuck my ass. He was brutal and demanding but at least I am open and lubricated for you. Fuck my ass hard honey just like him, just as hard as you like, you won't hurt me..."

Her husband leaned over her, his hands came underneath her body to grasp her full breasts, and she pushed them into his hands.

"Go on honey, make the most of it, and get your chance while you can. I am going to have to be away all this weekend with Igwe so do whatever you want to me tonight..."


Mark woke with a start.

He had fallen asleep on the armchair.

The afternoon heat in a Zimbabwe summer was very draining at times and he had fallen asleep. He looked around and found his two year old son, Robert, asleep in the other armchair and smiled.

Shaking his head to wipe away, the cobwebs he stood up and looked around. The afternoon was quiet. Faintly he could hear the clippety clip of shears from the front of the house. That must be Kaifus working away regularly and diligently.

There was no sign of the houseboy Daniel and no sounds of splashing from the swimming pool. He looked out anyway but saw no sign of Amanda's head bobbing in the pool. He sighed in quiet satisfaction as he looked around the picturesque garden.

It was peaceful when Angel was out. She had left on Friday night dressed to thrill, and had no doubt spent the night being fucked by one black man or another. He pondered for a moment the African, 'Joseph wasn't it' he thought, who had called midweek and fucked Angel in their own bed. It had been against all the rules he had agreed with Angel but had not felt able to do anything about it.

Especially since the incident had given him a raging hard on!

He wandered deeper into the villa, heading down the corridor towards the bedroom. Presumably Amanda was also sleeping off the heat in her room. He paused at her bedroom door. It was not closed and he saw that she was not dozing on her bed.

"Amanda?"

He paused for a moment then pushed the door open wider and confirmed she was not in her room and then continued down the corridor to the bathrooms and then to the study room which had a side door leading out into the front garden.

There was still no sign of Amanda. For a moment he felt a little flutter of panic, then calmed himself down. He had been jumpy about Amanda, having found her in compromising situations. He still had nightmares of the scene in the Bird Park. Amanda just did not seem to realise there were pimps in Africa who would rejoice on getting their hands on a pretty white girl like her!

He suppressed the thought.

She must be out pestering Kaifus.

She seemed to have taken a fondness for the harmless old man

The African gardener had been a precious finds. A skilled gardener but well past his prime, he had been only too happy to find another job. Nevertheless he had proven knowledgeable and diligent. He would go and rescue the old man from his daughter's pestering questions about the birds and the flowers.

He had righty assumed an old man like Kaifus would be no sexual threat to his family.

He stepped out into the bright sunlight of the front garden. In moments, their two hounds had bounded up and were making a fuss. He ruffled their fur and made a fuss of both dogs for a moment them stood up and looked across at the gardener.

The grey-haired oldster had kept up his clipping of the bushes lining the front driveway. One of the things he liked about Kaifus was how the man just got on and did the work rather than constantly asking him what to do next.

He stepped out along the path that led to the driveway from the side door, passing neatly trimmed bushes.

"Kaifus," he called. "I would like to talk to you about Amanda."

The old man give a start, and to Mark's surprise dropped his clippers.

"Are you OK?"

He stepped forward quickly concerned the heat had been too much for the older African. He bent forward and retrieved the fallen clippers and handed them over to the gardener. For a moment he thought he saw fear in the old man's eyes.

Mark dismissed the thought, he was really getting paranoid these days he thought to himself.

"I can't seem to find her anywhere, she hasn't done anything silly and gone outside has she?"

"No, Bwana, she has definitely not left the villa."

"She's not in her room, or in the pool."

"Maybe she's day-dreaming sitting beside the fire at the back of the garden."

Mark laughed.

"That's probably it. I have not looked there. Keep up the good work Kaifus!"

Mark strode off to the right to circle the villa. Then he paused for a moment, suddenly suspicious.

He wasn't literally being led up the garden path was he? He turned left and took the long way around and check what the houseboy Daniel was doing, since he had not been in the villa either.

On the far side of the villa were the two block-built cabins that housed Daniel and Kaifus. When Mark had first seen them and realised this would be home for his African domestics, he had been concerned. However Kaifus and Daniel had been delighted with them. They were clean and had electric power and lighting which had seemed to please the two Africans.

He found Daniel sitting quietly and humming to himself as he polished the household shoes.

"Hi Daniel"

The African looked up sharply looking surprised. He was not used to the white master visiting their cabins.

"Is something wrong sir?"

"No, no, not at all, I was just looking for Amanda."

The African looked down and started polishing the shoes hard.

"Have you seen her?"

"No sir, just been polishing the shoes, sir."

The African looked up.

"Do you want me to make some tea sir?"

"No, no, well maybe later, but finish the shoes first."

Reassured that Amanda was not up to any mischief, Mark walked on past the domestic's vegetable patch and out on to the sunlit lawn. The rear of the garden was in the darkness of shade caused by tall trees and the high shrubs.

Kaifus had a little den back there that Robert and Amanda both liked. Large logs around a fire area where Kaifus regularly burnt off the cut grass and trimmed shrubs. He ducked his head beneath a low lying branch and stepped into the semi-darkness of the heavily shaded den.

His eyes blinked a bit to accustom themselves to the darker light. There was a small fire smouldering away, but no sign of Amanda. To the right in the neighbours' garden he could hear a regular soft slapping sound and wondered what they were cleaning next door. It did not sound like a carpet being beaten. He put the thought aside and looked around as his eyes now accustomed to the shade could see better, there was no sign of Amanda.

Where had the blasted girl got herself off to now! Mark walked deeper into the far end of the garden, more shrubs and pushed through the thicker bushes. The wall at the back of the garden was high and a few of the trees overlapped the high wall, but as it was into another neighbour's garden he did not consider it a security risk.

He looked up suddenly half expecting to see a grinning face looking down at him. He scanned the trees but there was no sign of his daughter in them. He turned to the left. The garden there was bound by a strengthened wire mesh but had no wall. He could see the fence and it looked strong and sturdy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.