An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 23: Amanda's Week

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Amanda's Week - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Amanda's week had been troubling.

Telling a lie to her father had not been easy. Her father trusted her and she loved him, but after the tumultuous weekend with Igwe Orizu the thought of not having sex with him again was unbearable.

She lay in her bed in the dormitory tossing and turning with desire and frustration. She had argued with her mother about telling a lie to her father, but in the end had given her to her own fear of what her father would think of her if he knew she was letting her mother's black lover do as he liked with her!

Her mind seemed to be full of the image of Igwe's erect black cock.

As she lay in her bed she remembered the feel of it in her hand; hard, yet soft to the touch; hot and throbbing; a very male appendage that had thrilled her soul to hold in her hand.

It had been so shocking and so exciting when it had been thrust up inside her body.

She tossed and turned wondering if she could ever get any sleep. Across the room from Amanda, Laysha Faria lay in her bed her eyes following the tossing and turning of the pretty white girl.

As Head Girl of Peterhouse School for Girls, she held a position of 'authority' in the school. The fact that her father Joshua Faria was one of a group of African businessmen, who now owned the school, was known to few of the white parents who sent their teenage daughters to this prestigious school. The Headmaster and Matron of the school, of course, knew this fact and rarely investigated the occasional the moans and squeals that occasional disrupted the quiet of the school night emanating from Laysha's dormitory.

Amanda rolled over and buried her face in the soft pillow. In this way she could secret a hand between her thighs. She tentatively stroked her tender loins. She still found it amazing the way her body had opened up to receive Igwe's massive cock up inside her body.

Her exploring fingers slipped inside her recently opened vaginal canal and she stirred her finger as she remembered the feel of Igwe's cock slipping up inside her.

Laysha watched the tell-tale signs from across the room. She smiled as she saw the bedclothes rise and fall, and the circling movement that told the experienced seventeen year old African teenager that the girl in the bed across the room was horny and playing with herself.

She grinned.

She had been eyeing the pretty teenager for some time, but the girl had seemed pure and innocent. Laysha had enforced her own will on a number of white girls, and had already been in Amanda's bed before being distracted by the Matron and the visit of a horny African who had come to the school to sample one of the white girls at the school.

Since that event Laysha had not invaded Amanda's bed. Now as she watched the bedclothes stir and shift as Amanda's bottom beneath the sheets slowly rotated in response to her caressing fingers her interest in the pretty girl was awakened.

She pushed her own lightweight sheets aside and stood up beside her bed. She slept naked and in the moonlight her rounded fully developed body seemed to glow with a sheen around it. She padded quietly across the room unnoticed by Amanda. Those other girls in the room, who had seen Laysha stir and rise from her bed, turned in their beds away from the predatory African girl. Pretending to be asleep, but knowing what was about to happen across the room.

Amanda was lost in her reverie. Her mind full of memories of her exciting weekend with her mother's lover and the thrills and as she fingered her private parts she could only think of the exciting feelings his cock had generated as he had held her down and ploughed his hot throbbing cock through her virginity and repeatedly deep up into her body.

Laysha pulled aside Amanda's sheets and climbed into the bed.

Amanda's erotic dreaming was disturbed when she felt her bed sag under the weight of the older African teenage woman. She was slow to respond, and as she turned to discover what was happening she was pressed down into the bed as Laysha lowered herself onto the confused white girl.

Amanda felt the warm curvy body of the older African teenager descend onto her back then the full firm orbs of the seventeen year olds breasts pressed into her own slim back and she shivered from the strange feeling that passed through.

"Shh! I know what you were doing! Do you want all the girls in the dorm to know?"

Amanda pushed back trying to get the Laysha off her but as she pushed back she felt the girls thickened nipples like two little thumbs pressing into her own slender white back and it sent a tingling through her.

"Easy little kitten." Laysha pressed close and Amanda felt the hot breath of the African woman on her dainty ear sending a further flush through her.

"Just lie still and I will finish what you started."

Amanda moaned and struggled against the heavier weight of the domineering Head Girl.

"Get off! Leave me alone!" But her voice was low pleading, and Laysha just chuckled. Then the young African amazon rubbed her hips against the white girl's bottom in a slow humping motion sending a shocking thrill through Amanda.

Behind Amanda Laysha laughed quietly.

"I bet you like this" she whispered, as she rubbed her firm, round, black body against the softer nubile adolescent English girl.

Amanda's eyes were wide. She was shocked at how her body was responding to the African woman. It was as though her body had no self-control at all over how it responded to the warm curvy woman's body pressed against her.

Laysha grinned to herself before leaning forward and lashing her tongue across the young girl's dainty ear then with a deft twist of her tongue she thrust into the tight inner whirl of Amanda's small ear. She opened her mouth wide and sucked the small ear wholly into her mouth sucking on the lobe, while thrusting with her tongue. All the while she humped and circled her hips, spreading her thighs so her pussy could rub wetly over the squirming girl.

Amanda's eyes were very wide. Laysha's hot wet mouth was sending thrills through her in a way she had not experienced before. She moaned into the pillow. She felt the woman's full breasts press firmly into her back and then the Head Girl was whispering to her again.

"Good girl, nice little kitten, just lie still and let me do it to you."

Amanda wondered what 'it' was? It was not as if Laysha had a cock! But she remained still as Laysha wriggled around behind her. She felt a sudden rush of cooler air on her back as Laysha sat up, pressing down with her hips.

Laysha ran one hand up the slender white back of the fourteen year old white girl, before grasping the girl's slender neck firmly and pushing Amanda's head down. Laysha liked dominating white girls. It was easier than with some of the older women that fell into her family's grasp. The white governess, formerly a student of Lancaster University, employed by her family was very attractive but too well built for Laysha to fully dominate her, submissive as the pretty governess was; so when Laysha had a slender adolescent like Amanda to play with it really fired up her aggressive instincts.

With Amanda restrained and un-protesting her tight grip, Laysha brought her other black hand down over the curvy white derriere of the now submissive girl stroking the firm round orbs. Then she slipped her hand lower between the girl's legs searching for the slit she knew would be wet.

Amanda squirmed and wriggled as Laysha's hand stroked across her vulva. She gasped and bucked her hips as a black finger spilt open the peach of her womanhood, then when she felt Laysha push a finger into her moaned and tried for a moment to pull free.

Laysha had spent enough time playing with her own pussy and taking her pleasure with men and woman, as well as boys and girls and she knew what she was doing as her finger circled and probed, pushed and stroked.

She had to take a firm grip on the girl's neck as she squirmed and moaned but Laysha took a lot of satisfaction holding the girl in place as she explored her private parts. She straightened a finger and pushed into the wriggling female in her grasp.

Her eyes widened as her finger slid up inside the slippery wet tunnel without resistance!

"You bitch! You little bitch!"

Laysha leaned forward bringing her face close to Amanda's.

"You're not a virgin anymore!"

Her fingers probed deeper into the squirming girl.

"Who took your virginity? I bet it was a black man! I so much wanted to give your virginity to my father, he would have been so pleased with me and now you have spoiled it!"

Amanda felt pinned down by the older African teenager. Laysha's warm curvy body was unsettling, while her probing fingers were setting off little thrills of pleasure that she was not used to experiencing. The girl's demanding questions, on the other hand, were not questions she wanted to answer! Instead she squirmed and wriggled in the older girl's grasp.

Instead of calming her down or managing to get free of the stronger girl, her wriggling struggles against the African teenager's fuller curvier body stirred passions and feelings she did not want to acknowledge.

Above her Laysha enjoyed the girl's futile squirming. She liked the feel of the slender girlish body and longed to feel the girl's pert breasts against her own fuller breasts. She wanted to see the confusion in Amanda's eyes as her body responded to Laysha's body pressed against her.

Western women and girls were so naive and ignorant when it came to sex, which Laysha had long ago learned was quite different to love, and was all about the natural human biological response to the presence of another.

She brought her hand up from between Amanda's legs and leaning forward stuffed her wet fingers in Amanda's mouth.

"Here taste your own excitement! Your own juices! Try to pretend that taste is not a result of your own pleasure!"

Amanda could not help but absorb the taste of her own pussy.

Laysha grinned as she watched the confusion in the white girl's eyes and felt the licking at her fingers. She gripped the slender shoulder and pulled the young girl over onto her back then she dipped her head and kissed the girl.

Amanda's eyes widened and she brought her hands up to push the African girl away, but she was too strong. The African girl was kissing Amanda and pushing her full round breast against Amanda's smaller rounder breasts, at the same time she ground her hips against the girl.

Amanda looked up into Laysha's eyes and saw the mischievous twinkle there, then the African girl's tongue was in her mouth and a strange wave of feelings passed through. She stopped pushing the African away and her legs felt weak. When Laysha pushed and ground with her own hips Amanda found her legs parting, and the African settled between them.

Laysha raised her head from Amanda.

"What's the matter kitten? That was only a kiss. You have discovered that you like being kissed haven't you?"

Laysha leaned closer enjoying the uncertain look on the white teenager's face. She ran her face across Amanda's without touching but drinking in the fresh scent.

"Or is that you had only learned you like being fucked?"

She laughed a deep throaty chuckle that tingled Amanda's spine, before pressing her hips down forcing Amanda's slender coltish thighs apart until she could rub her hot wet pussy against the younger's slim loins.

Before Amanda could respond Laysha lowered her head and kissed Amanda again. She was delighted when Amanda's lips parted, and she thrust her tongue into the girl's mouth.

Amanda had not been kissed by a girl, or woman, before now. Indeed she had rarely been kissed by boys. Only last week Igwe Orizu had taught her about kissing, and he was a full grown man. His kisses had been aggressive, demanding kisses full of passion that had left her breathless and weak at the knees.

Laysha's kiss was more delicate, her tongue softer, more gentle as the older African teenage girl's tongue explored her young mouth. Amanda lay below the stronger African girl and submitted to her kisses.

The African girl's body was heavy on her own. Laysha was bigger and stronger than Amanda and the English girl knew it was now futile to try and force the girl off her, while she found Laysha's kisses were disturbing coming from another female, they were also intriguing and strangely she found them exciting.

Soon the girl's tongues were locked together, twirling and twisting. Amanda's hips were now spread wide as the older African humped her hips against the slender girl. Wet, hot pussy rubbed against hot wet pussy.

Laysha raised her head from Amanda's lips, while raising one hand to grip the girl's long brown hair. She twisted her hand in the Amanda's stresses then turned the girl's head to one side. She lowered her head again and with a strange look in her eyes that made Amanda tremble extended her tongue and licked up from Amanda's slender neck, over her cheek before flickering across Amanda's eyelids.

Amanda tested the African girl's grip on her hair and felt the pain tear at her roots. She whimpered at the sudden pain then kept her head still, as the African girl chuckled into her ear.

"You just lie still while I enjoy myself. When I am ready it will be your turn to pleasure me!"

Laysha shifted her weight above the submissive English schoolgirl and with a twist of the girl's hair forced the slim youngster onto her side; then she slid her free hand over the girl's body stroking the soft skin as she caressed the developing curves of the young adolescent, before finally copping the firm roundness of one of her pert young mounds.

She squeezed and grasped the soft, small apple like breast, running her palm over the spiky of the youngster's small but erect nipple. She pressed down with her hand and she palmed the thickened pink tip of the girl's breast.

"Don't pretend you don't like this little kitten. Don't even try and protest about me touching you like this."

She lowered her palm and her fingers sought out and found the wrinkled swollen flesh. She tweaked the pink tip, forcing a gasping squeal out of Amanda. She lowered her head again aiming for the girl's small dainty ear. Her tongue curled out licking and twirling and she enjoyed the way the girl squirmed and wriggled in her grasp.

Laysha grinned. She enjoyed the feel of the girl's soft, satiny skin. The English girl seemed to glow with arousal and vitality as she played the girl's soft body, as it writhed against Laysha's fuller curvier body.

Laysha released Amanda's small, but firm, pert breast, and ran her hand down her body stroking down her chest and over her small lightly curved stomach before pushing deeper.

"Spread your legs for me kitten. Let my get my hand between your legs. I bet I can pleasure you better than you can with your own fingers."

Amanda was in a state of high arousal and tension as the African woman's hand pushed between her legs. She did not resist as her coltish legs were pushed aside and feminine black fingers slid through the downy fleece protecting her womanhood and began to softly stroke and caress.

"That's it little one, that was not hard was it. Feels good doesn't. I bet you didn't realise you were a lesbian!"

"I'm not!"

"Ah, but my body excites you, my fingers are making you horny; and you like my licking tongue."

As if to reinforce her words Laysha dipped her head and ran her tongue along Amanda's slender white neck and up behind the girl's ear. Her tongue flickering and lapping at the soft skin, sending goose bumps through the English girl.

"Can you deny you like what I am doing?" She challenged as a delicate finger flicked and stroked Amanda's clitoris. She grinned as the girl squirmed and bucked under her manipulations.

"If you are unsure I can get my uncle to put his cock up you, so you can decide for yourself if you like cock, or cunt!"

Laysha could tell by the fevered expression in Amanda's eyes that the girl was close, and her excitement nearing a peak. She slid her hand out from between the girl's legs before she could climax and smiled at the despairing moan of the girl whose hips jerked and humped looking for the magical fingers that had excited her.

Laysha pushed Amanda down onto her back and straddled the girl, rubbing her strong black thighs up and down on either side of Amanda's slender white form. She rose up the girl rubbing her hot wet pussy first against her stomach then sliding higher, marking the girl's chest with her juices like an animal marking out its territory.

She pushed and humped her pussy for a few moments against one of the nice round apple firm breasts, seeking out the stiff pink nipple and trying to rub her clitoris against it exciting herself as the swollen nib ran between the lips of her labia.

Amanda was shocked as Laysha's wet cunt seemed to splay apart and suck her nipple up into its hot wet folds. The sensation was shocking to the inexperienced girl as wet and hot woman flesh engulfed the swollen overexcited bud that capped one of her breasts. When Laysha started to hump her breast, the folds of the girl's sex seemed to grasp at her flesh as hot wet flesh slithered over and around her nipple.

By now Amanda was seriously overexcited and could not stop herself from pushing her young round breast up against the exciting wet flesh rubbing her body.

Laysha chuckled.

"That's it kitten. I knew you would like it. But now it's time for you to really pleasure me!"

Laysha pushed herself higher, settling her thighs of either side of the pretty English schoolgirl's face. Amanda looked up slightly alarmed and confused. She looked up into Laysha's eyes and saw only a hot cauldron of lust in the African girl's eyes.

Laysha moved further forward and pushed her hips down over the girl's face.

"Time to find out if you like black pussy as well as black cock!"

Amanda gasped and was shocked as she realised what the African girl wanted her to do. Laysha's pussy was wet and slithered over her face lips and nose.

"Get your tongue out girl. Put it to work and pleasure me! Get yourself some tasty pussy to eat!"

She humped and writhed on the white girl's pretty face, clasping her strong thighs on either side of her head. For a moment Amanda was confused. She knew what Laysha wanted but resisted actually doing it. Her mind wrestled with Laysha's demanded action. The scent of the African girl's pussy was pungent and powerful. Even with her lips clamped shut she felt leaking liquid slide between her lips into her mouth.

Her memory flew to the time Igwe's tongue had lashed her pussy into a frenzy just a few days ago and instantly knew why Laysha so hungrily wanted her to lick her. Her mind was in a whirl, and she rocked her face from side to side, only to brush her face against clamping back thighs.

She whimpered uncertainly.

Above her Laysha ground her pussy down urgently. She reached down with one hand to tightly clasp Amanda's hair and she twisted it and pulled.

"Lick it girl, get your tongue out. Now!" Laysha's eyes flashed wide for a moment them closed and a look of delight and pleasure suffused her face.

"That's it kitten! That's it! Lap and lick!"

Her hips jerked and bucked above Amanda's head. The she pushed down.

"Hmmm, yes! Oh Yes! Lap and lick my lovely kitten. Lap and Lick!"

"Oooh! Oh yes, ooooh, that's the way girl!"

Laysha squirmed in ecstasy above the girl's face. The feel of the girl's hot tongue as it slid across her aroused pussy was scintillating and set her shivering with pleasure. She loved the uncertain way the tongue tentatively lapped across the wet slash of her inner flesh. The way girl's tongue lapped showed willingness but also told Laysha that Amanda had probably not done this before and that excited her.

She reached down with her second hand and clasped the girl's head with it. Using both hands she tilted the pretty white girl's face directing it to where she wanted it.

"Stick it in girl. Stiffen your tongue and stick it right in."

She closed her eyes in delight as Amanda obeyed her and she felt the girl's tongue stiffen and poke through her labia, then pushed her hips backwards and forwards on the hot wet stiff tongue.

"Ok now lick up and down inside me."

She humped her hips and wriggled on the hot tongue excitedly.

"Oh yes little kitten I'm going to get you lapping at my hot pussy a lot from now on!"

She paused for a moment to catch her breath and let the excitement calm down. She wanted to savour the moment and make the pleasure last. Then to her surprise and without any instigation she felt the girl's tongue lick upwards and twirl around her clitoris.

She jumped and jerked at the exquisite sensation, and before she could control herself found her pussy spasming. She jammed her pussy down on the girl's face and shook as an orgasm overtook her and suddenly she was squirting her own juices over the girl's face.

Bliss overwhelmed her as her orgasm rolled through her body, in roiling passion and she shivered and shook above the English girl's face. Her father and his friends had taught how to use white people for her and their pleasure and she knew her father was going to delight in this new girl ... and he would reward her! She sagged in relief and pleasure as the intensity of her orgasm subsided, with the girl beneath her quiescent. She suspected her orgasm had shocked the girl. She realised she must have flooded the girl's face with juice.

She was about to raise her hips when she felt the girl's tongue lap tentatively at her wet loins.

"Ooooh kitten! We are going to get on so well..."


When Amanda woke in the morning she could still smell the musk of Laysha's pussy on her face. She glanced around the room and felt a strange pull on her emotions when she saw Laysha asleep on her bed with a satisfied smile on her face.

She struggled to come to terms with what had happened last night but knew she would be the butt of jokes and barbed comment if she did not wash off the smell of Laysha's dried juices. She quickly got out of bed and headed for the showers.

Her thoughts throughout the day were scattered, she found it difficult to concentrate and a number of times had to pull her eyes away from the crotch of the occasional men she encountered around the school.

Underneath those trousers those men had cocks, and those cocks thicken and grew long. Igwe's cock had made her feel thrilling and wonderful. Would other men have the same effect?

More than once she had seen African security guards adjust their trousers while 'guarding' the girl's playing sports, and she had seen the bulge in their trousers. On each occasion' knowing those guards were horny, and lusting after the girl's on the playing field, had sent a thrill through her own loins.

She had found herself wanting to flaunt herself in front of those guards to make them want her, but her nerves had not been strong enough.

The week passed in a blur. She even contemplated being rude to Matron thinking she would take her to the Headmaster for punishment. Not that she wanted to feel his strap again but she remembered seeing his hard cock and Matron sucking on it the last time she was punished. But what if he did not want her? What if instead she had to watch matron suck it again and not get a chance herself!

Igwe had said she would have to learn to suck his cock better than she had over the weekend but how was she to learn? She could hardly go up to a strange man and ask if she could practice sucking his cock!

Could she? The thought was tempting, but also terrifying, so she had dismissed it.

On Wednesday night she had been going for an evening stroll when she had heard voices near the cycle sheds and had sneakily crept down the side stairs that overlooked the sheds. She had seen Paula from the grade above her talking to two of the African security guards. Amanda knew none of her fellow pupils were allowed outside the school building after dark. After the last time she had spotted one of her schoolmates at the sheds the girl she was sure the girl had been fucked by several of the African guards, and there had been lots of gossip about the sheds so the sound of voices near them had been a magnet pulling on her curiosity.

On the lower levels she had only a short glimpse of Paula wearing her white blouse and regulation pleated skirt. Her skirt seemed high and Amanda noticed with envy the older girl had larger breasts than Amanda.

One of the guards had noticed that fact as well and she could see the guard toying with one of the buttons on the girl's blouse. Amanda could not hear what was being said and looked over the window. If it could be raised perhaps she could hear better, but would the window squeal when she lifted it?

She saw the guard pop free one of the button he was playing and glanced back at Paula, who simply stood there as the guard's fingers lowered to the next button and started playing with that button. Her own heart pumped as the African freed that button and slipped his large dark hand inside the blouse.

Her own nipples thickened as she imagined that it was her own breast being fondled.

Moonlight seemed to shine on Paula's face and Amanda could see the girl's eyes close in pleasure as the African squeezed and caressed the girl's fuller breasts. A second African guard appeared behind Paula, who did not seem surprised or alarmed by his presence, indeed she leaned back into him as his hands slipped around her waist.

Amanda could not see the face of the African in front of Paula but she saw the second nod to him, and the first African nod back. Then the African behind Paula lifted her up and Amanda saw the delighted look on Paula's face. The first African reached down and grasped Paula's legs behind the knees easing the weight on the other guard. She saw Paula laugh. Moments later the two guards had carried the girl into the deeper darkness of the sheds.

Amanda reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy hungrily as she realised what was about to happen in those sheds to Paula. Her fingers poked and probed but outside Paula would be feeling the thickness of a hard cock!

Of two cocks!

It wasn't fair!

Amanda pulled her fingers free of her wet vulva and decided she was going to do something. There were two men with Paula. She would slip outside and join them! She turned and walked quietly down the stairs, pausing for only a moment she stepped out into the main school corridor.

"Hey girl, what you doing there? You know you should be in your dorm room at this time!"

Amanda's heart jumped and her stomach flipped. She turned to see an African security guard rushing down the corridor towards her.

"You are going back to your room now young lady. Right this minute!"

Amanda's mood plummeted, rapidly changing from excitement to frustration and despair.

"But..."

"No but's with me young lady, back but to your room now. You're Amanda Scott aren't you? I remember you being in trouble before. I will walk you back! You should be on the fourth floor shouldn't you?"

The African stood in front of her and glared at her.

"Are you going to give me any trouble!"

Amanda sighed and turned and headed back up the stairs. 'How did Paula manage to get outside?' She wondered as she trudged up the stairs.

"Matron and the headmaster are going to hear about this!"

Amanda's spirits swooped even lower, but then she wondered if the headmaster would get a boner, as she had heard the other girl's call it! Perhaps if he had a boner when he thrashed her he might want to put his cock in her.

Amanda's spirits started to rise.

The guard watched the girl carefully. To his mind these white girls were trouble. He did not understand why white men put their daughter's in schools like this. Surely they should all be married and making babies! What was the point in educating females? The only way to keep them under control was to make them have babies all the time, didn't white people know this?

Girls like this should have been married long ago with a husband to meet their needs and keep them under the control. The girl was walking a few steps higher and he looked up catching sight of flashing white shapely legs. He looked at them again. 'God Almighty, ' he thought, 'with legs like those this girl should be getting fucked legless not doing pointless book learning!'

Amanda reached the fourth floor and pushed through the door into the corridor leading to the small dormitory she shared through with a number of other teenage white girls as well as Laysha the African Head Girl.

Amanda looked behind and held the door for the security guard, and act that clearly surprised him. Then she headed for her dormitory, paused for a moment, and glanced back at the guard, before continuing forward this time with a more pronounced sway of her hips.

The guard grinned at himself. These foolish girls had none of the grace of an African woman he thought.

"I will be making a report on this incident to the Matron and Headmaster on the morning."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.