An African Seduction
Chapter 20: Amanda Is Deflowered

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Amanda Is Deflowered - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

"Amanda. Your mother is here. Amanda Scott your mother's here."

The call echoed along the school's corridor.

Amanda looked up from her packing. 'Had she heard right?' Her mother had not picked her up from school for five years!

"Amanda ... Amanda Scott?"

Amanda threw her last things into her travel bag, not that she had a lot to pack. Most of her stuff was at home anyway. She slung it over her shoulder and headed down to the school entrance to see for herself if her mother really was there.

She passed one of her classmates who was rushing back to her dorm.

"Is that really your mother, she's beautiful!"

Amanda scowled. She did not need reminding of her mother's good looks.

Another of her classmates punched her on shoulder playfully.

"So who's that black man with your mother? He's dishy! You didn't tell us your mother has a black lover!"

"She doesn't!" Amanda responded.

The other girl skirled in laughter as she rushed on.

Amanda skipped down the stairs, then stopped at the bottom and stared.

It was her mother and the man standing next to her was the man who had kissed her hand in the Sheraton last Friday. 'What was he doing here?'

"Don't just stand there staring Amanda. Come here and meet Mr Orizu. He is a friend and an important businessman."

"We've met."

Amanda was looking at the impeccably dressed African man who was nodding to her in friendly greeting.

"You have?"

Angel could not have been more surprised.

"He kissed my hand last Friday at the Sheraton."

"He did?"

Angel looked for a moment between Igwe and her daughter flummoxed and caught off guard by this unexpected development.

A high skirling laugh seemed to waft down the stairwell.

"Amanda is going to get poooorked!" Followed by a giggling laugh.

Amanda flushed pink.

"Don't take any notice. They are just stupid schoolgirls."

Amanda was addressing herself to the African gentleman in front of her and did not notice the rosy flush that crossed her mother's face.

"Indeed so."

Igwe stepped forward, took her hand leaned forward and kissed her hand again.

More skirling laughs erupted from the floors above. This time the flush on Amanda's face was less from embarrassment and more from a strange feeling that swept over her.

"Mr Orizu has his car with him and is going to give us a lift." Angel explained.

"Then we better leave before the eyes pop out from these silly girl's heads." Amanda's comment was only half joking.

Igwe smiled and took Amanda's bag from her shoulder.

"Let me carry this, and please call me Igwe, there is no need to be formal with me is there Angel."

He rested a hand on her shoulder and guided her out through the school entrance.

Igwe escorted her to the limousine waiting just outside and opened the door for Amanda, who scooted quickly inside half expecting him to sneak a quick fondle but he didn't and she felt slightly foolish and curious. Why hadn't he squeezed her bottom?

She watched as the tall smartly dressed man courteously opened one of the doors at the front of the car for her mother. Surely it was not possible that her mother had taken this man as a lover, but even if she had why would he take the trouble and bother to come and collect her from school.

Her mother had not joined her in the back of the car but sat in the front. If this man was a wealthy African surely he would have had a chauffeur? A sudden fear swept through her and she leaned forward.

"Is Daddy alright?" There was a sudden urgency in her voice.

Angel looked behind at Amanda as Igwe climbed into the car behind the steering wheel."

"What?" Her own thoughts had been muddled but she saw that concern was all over her daughter's face. "Yes, yes, he is fine. He's at work, you know that."

Amanda sat back. She wanted to ask what the African man was doing here, but did not want to sound like a child asking questions. Her mother seemed distracted.

"I have a surprise for you. A real treat, just sit back and relax."

Angel was not relaxed at all. She looked across at her lover who nodded his head to her reassuringly. He raised a thumb to her as he drove the car down the driveway. As he did so he looked across at the school's guest villas and for a moment his cock thickened at the memory of a number of schoolgirl's he had his friends had enjoyed in those villas. He glanced across at Angel, who was staring straight ahead and biting her lip.

He restrained from leaning across and giving her a reassuring pat. He glanced in the rear view mirror. 'God, that little honey is even more stunning than her mother!' Blood surged into his stiffening cock at the thought of what he would be doing to that lovely girl later!

The car turned into the regular but scattered traffic on the Mutare/Harare road, and soon it was buzzing along smoothly.

Amanda sat back and experienced the sheer luxury of the car. She had never been in a car like this and ran her hands over the soft white leather seats. From her experience so far in Zimbabwe she was surprised the leather was not scorching hot! She looked up at the darkened windows; they might keep bright sunlight out but surely not stop the seats getting too warm.

She glanced across as the African and remembered the soft warm lips caressing her hand as he had raised it to his lips. What silliness she thought, but she felt a warm feeling seethed through her at the memory. She turned her gaze on her mother but Angel was looking straight ahead. If the man was her mother's lover surely she would be looking at him and chatting to him?

She turned and looked out of the car window as the limousine passed the office where her father worked. The whole journey home from the school took no longer than fifteen minutes. She had at first not been happy to board at the school when the villa her parents had rented was so close but she had settled in quickly and found it a surprising change to her usual life.

She spotted her father's car in the carport reserved for him and gave the office a little wave. She knew his office was at the back of the office complex, and the car windows were dark and he was unlikely to see her but she did not care.

She and Robert had spent an afternoon in her father's office. Robert had been fascinated at the eagle owl and the three owlets that had peeked out from the extra-ordinary nest. The owl had nested only a few feet from the window to her father's office on the corner of a square concrete platform supported on four scaffold poles. The platform had supported a large circular tank leaving four small triangles of the concrete platform.

Her father had pointed out that the location was protected from view from other predators by the bulk of the tank on one side, and on the other by that wall of the office building. While the fact that the four scaffold poles were set back from the edge of the platform so rats and other grounded predators could not get at the nest either.

Robert had grinned set his chin on the windowsill and stared at the baby owlets and their fearsome three-foot tall mother for most of the afternoon. Despite their presence her father had focussed on his work. One of the African women clerks had shown her the facilities and given her a brief tour of the office, though her father has stipulated that she should not be away from his office for more than ten minutes.

She had bridled at his over protectiveness, but as she was shown around the offices she had been surprised at the numbers of black men working there, and found it unsettling. Her father later explained they employed 400 Africans, mainly men, with only sixteen Europeans in the company. He had then told Amanda the brutal shocking reality that three members of the African staff died each week, usually ostensibly of 'the flue' but in reality from Aids related illnesses brought on from too much sexual activity.

The 'look' he had given her then had been a clear warning and it had made her feel very uncomfortable. Though she was still a virgin Amanda had increasingly wondering about sex and feeling at times the oddest sensations and frequently had hot flushes at night when she relaxed in bed and thought about the hungry looks Africa men and boys tended to give her.

That afternoon was the first time she had seen her father at work. Most of the time he had been engrossed working on spreadsheets on his computer that were entirely meaningless to her. He had taken several telephone calls and she had been surprised at the brisk professionalism of the way he handled them.

Staff had wandered into his office all afternoon. Many came in with reports to give to him, but she soon realised that many of the visitors had wandered in to have a look at her. Her father soon realised what was going on and she had been surprised at the way a raised eyebrow and a pointed look had sent the gawkers scuttling away. Amanda had been very impressed at the way her father had exercised quiet but firm authority without making a fuss, but had said nothing about it.

"Hey! We missed the turning!" Amanda was broken from her reverie when Igwe's luxurious car shot passed the road skirting Harare that led to her parent's rented villa.

Angel glanced quickly at her lover as he continued driving directly into town.

"I told you we had a treat in store for you."

"Where are we going?"

The car drove steadily past the Greendale shops and the traffic light junction that was the route from the city to their villa. Her eyes glanced across the bushes wondering if she would catch a glimpse of the humping gardener that she had seen just last week.

"To the airport."

Surprised Amanda's attention turned back to her mother who was still looking tense.

"The airport!"

"Yes, Igwe owns his own private jet and we are going to take you on a plane ride."

"Oh."

Amanda turned to Mr Orizu.

"You have your own plane? A jet?"

Igwe grinned and turned to look quickly at the pretty girl before turning his attention back to the road.

"Yes it can carry eight passengers and even has a bed. It's not that big, but I need it for my business. I think you will like it. Have you flown in a small private jet before?"

Amanda shook her head, before recalling he could not see her.

"No I have not been on a small plane, but my father has the use of the company plane for visiting to fly around the country."

Igwe grinned even as he maintained his attention on the road ahead, not that the traffic was heavy. He liked the way the girl referred to her father in that defensive, supportive way. Igwe knew one part of him would be thinking of her father when he worked his cock up into the girl.

Amanda sat back and thought about this. It was around four o'clock and it would be dark by six o'clock so they could not be going far. She kept quiet for the remains of the journey. The airport was about half an hour's drive from the city to the south and east, so they had hardly entered the city before they were leaving again.

As she looked out of the window she watched as the quality of the housing deteriorate until as they approached the airport the land to left was wild bush country, but on her right a sea of dilapidated shacks cluttered the roadside then seemed to stretch across the countryside as though the land was covered by pockmarks of poverty and destitution. She wondered what it would be like to live like that. It seemed to her that they lived on the very edge of civilisation.

From what she had seen the Africans in the countryside may live in round huts, sometimes straw, sometimes mud, but they were clean, well ordered and seemed part of the rural setting. Here on the edge of the city the shacks had roofs that were rusty corrugated iron; walls were a mismatch of timber panels; or any other material that had been cobbled together to keep the elements out. She had even seen tyres used as windows! She did not think they would be safe places to live.

Then the car swept past the last and turned into the road leading up to the airport terminal. Mr Orizu, she wondered if she could get her head around calling him Igwe. If he was having an affair with her mother that would probably upset Daddy and that would be grounds to dislike him. It would also be a very good reason to hate her mother. She looked at the African. He was smart, she could tell that. He also looked firm and resolute. She ran her hand over the soft white leather, and he owned a private jet, so he must be rich and in Zimbabwe that usually meant he was a man with connections with those in power.

The car drove past the terminal and headed deeper into the airport past customs sheds and warehouses and offices before turning through a gap between buildings and the car drove onto a large grassy field that had the oddest mix of aircraft that Amanda had ever seen. She looked in surprise at a large flying boat parked at one end of a line of planes. Zimbabwe was landlocked so a flying boat was the last thing she had expected to see. The other planes were a mix of propeller driven small planes, to a few bigger planes with more engines. At the far end of the field as if standing aloof from the lesser planes were several sleek looking private jets.

The car pulled close to the jets before slipping beneath a smarter looking carport that sheltered several other expensive cars. Igwe was all bustle once the car had stopped. He went straight to the plane and opened several flaps and seemed to push and poke at a few things. He opened one of the panels and looked carefully inside before coming back to the car to collect the little luggage they had. Then Amanda realised her mother had more with her than just her handbag.

"We are coming back home tonight aren't we?" She asked.

"No dear, I told you I have a treat for you? We are going to spend the weekend at a Safari Lodge in the Bumi Hills out in the wild inside Matusadona National Park. It can only be approached by air."

"When will Daddy get here?"

"Your father isn't coming. This will be just a quiet weekend just the three of us. You will love the views of Lake Kariba, and there will be elephants, buffalos, hippos, impala waterbuck and perhaps even lions to see."

"Does Daddy know?"

"Of course, he knows." 'Or at least he will know when he reads the note I left for him' Angel thought. On Sunday evening there would be one hell of a row, and it seemed to her that Sunday was looming far too close. This was one weekend that was not going to last forever.

Amanda looked thoughtful.

"Ok, all aboard."

Igwe had opened the jet's door and a series of steep steps into the plane had unfolded. He locked the car, picked up the few bags and hurled through the panel into what must be the luggage space, before closing the panel with a sharp click.

He stood by the door and helped Angel up into the plane cupping her bottom in his hand and lifting her up into the plane. Angel disappeared inside the plane and Amanda walked over eyeing the imposing African man warily. As she reached up to step into the plane his hand encased her bottom and she was lifted into the plane. She tensed but to her surprise that hand did not squeeze, or stroke, it simply lifted her into the plane. She did not know whether to be disappointed, or pleased that he was different to the other black men in this country who fondled her at every opportunity.

She looked around the plane and saw that her mother had sat forward next to the pilot's seat. She glanced around the plane and was surprised to see only three more seats aligned opposite each other down the sides of the plane, each with their own window. The seats were all white leather, just like the car, and seemed more like armchairs than any airplane seat she had ever known, not that she had flown very often.

At the back of the plane there was space for coffee table and some low chairs.

Igwe stepped into the plane and closed the door behind him. Then he moved forward into the pilot's seat.

"Are you going to fly the plane?" Amanda had been surprised when Igwe settled into the pilot's seat and started flicking switches.

"Oh yes. The Russians taught me to fly during the guerrilla war against the Smith regime."

Amanda's eyes had widened and Angel had turned her attention fully onto her lover.

"Oh I didn't fly a plane during that war. Any plane the guerrillas might have been able to put into the air would have been quickly shot down by the hot shot Rhodie pilots, but that was where I learned to fly and now I can afford my own plane I enjoy the little luxuries."

"You fought in the war against the white colonials?" Amanda's curiosity was piqued now and she watched Igwe nod and her mother look at the African with wider eyes.

"Yes, but you had better take your seat and fasten your seat belt."

Amanda turned back and took a seat, she had six to choose from and was soon was buckling herself up.

"But doesn't that mean you hate all whites?"

Amanda could not keep the question back she had been reading about the African uprising against the Smith Regime. The war had been a very sporadic affair it seemed to her, more a series of hit and run raids, with months of inactivity followed by sharp brutal savage fighting. Then the slow methodical hunting down of the raiders by the Selous scouts that had waged such a successful campaign of reprisals that their name still generated fear among the new African rulers of the country.

Igwe laughed.

"Of course I don't. Anyone would be foolish to hate someone just because of their colour, there are some that do and they are both white and black people who feel like that but such people are fools."

Amanda's stomach lurched and she looked out of the window to see the ground fall away as the jet seemed to leap into the air.

Amanda watched as the plane circled around and flew north over the eastern part of Harare. She looked down and was delighted to see their villa and the swimming pool. Her eyes focussed as she realised her father's car was at the villa and she waved before putting her hand down feeling foolish. Even if her father looked up he would not see her inside the plane or even suspect she was on the plane flying high above him.

Her thoughts returned to the earlier conversation and a mischievous imp bedevilled her thoughts.

"So when you were a guerrilla fighting in the bush did you ever rape a white woman?"

"Amanda!" Angel's voice was full of shock and outrage.

Igwe laughed again.

"I have never raped a white woman, either during the war, before or after. I have never found it necessary to force a woman."

Angel looked at him sharply, a look which Amanda missed. She recalled the way Igwe had held her down and forced his cock through her virgin sphincter. That had seemed pretty close to rape herself. Igwe had ignored her protests and done what he wanted, though she had ended up enjoying the experience. Did Igwe discount a woman's protests if she ended up having an orgasm on his cock?

Amanda smiled as she sat back in her seat confident she had stirred the pot sufficiently.

The jet was not very noisy and the rolling bush country seemed endless. About ten minutes north of Harare that had passed a range of hill with a road curling through them then the road had seemed to head off to the north and west, while the plane headed north and east over what seemed like virgin land with few signs of human activity, just an endless rolling plain covered by the short miombo woodlands that dominated the countryside.

She was starting to feel drowsy when Igwe called to her and brought her back to life.

"Amanda, would you mind bringing us all some drinks. You will find a chilled cabinet near the back of the plane." Amanda first inclination was to refuse the African man's request, but she could do with a cold drink herself, and there was no hostess on this plane to serve drinks. She unbuckled herself and stood up stretching then turned to explore the back of the plane. Her eyes ran over the features at the back of the plane.

"What is this big button for?" She was looking at a round aluminium circle that was built into the side of the plane.

"Why don't you press it and find out?" Igwe replied, "But stand clear when you do."

Amanda pressed the button, and with a low buzz, and an almost silent motion a panel seemed to pop clear of the back wall of the plane then it slowly lowered like a drawbridge, and Amanda looked down onto a soft comfy looking bed!

'Wow, that's wild!' She looked back up the plane past the luxury chairs and the confident looking African and wondered just what went on during flights when they had a proper pilot. Perhaps the stewardess would be required to provide more than just drinks! She suppressed the wild fantasy.

"Just press the button twice and it will all fold away. The button for the drinks cabinet is on the other side of the plane."

Amanda waited for the remarkable bed to fold back away and pressed the other button. With a quiet whir another panel slid to one side and she found herself looking into a small fridge. There were several bottles inside as well as some bottles of wine. She took three chilled cans and headed back up the plane.

When she came close to Igwe and her mother she nearly dropped the cans in shock.

Her mothers dress had been pulled high and Igwe's black hand was high on her mother's white thigh stroking and circling. Her mother's head was back and her eyes were closed and lips parted as she sat there letting the African fondle her.

'My God!' Thought Amanda the man IS her mother's lover! Her eyes were drawn to the salacious sight of the African's hand high up between her mother's legs stroking.

"The drink's great Amanda, just put them down here." Igwe pressed a button and the leather panel between the pilot's seat and the co-pilot's seat slid to one side leaving a flat wooden tray. Amanda put two of the cans down as her mother suddenly sat up and pulled her dress down looking sharply up at Amanda.

Amanda retreated to her own seat clutching a cold can, her mind in a whirl.

Her mother had a lover!

A black lover!

Did her father know?

So why was she being invited on this trip if her mother wanted to be with her lover? Her thoughts flew in all directions. She recalled the wicked and dirty gossip she had heard from girls at her school claiming that black men at their homes fucked everybody in the house. She had dismissed as schoolgirl fantasies the talk of sucking cocks and black men who went from bedroom to bedroom while their fathers did nothing to stop the black men doing whatever they wanted to whoever they wanted.

Did her father really know she was being taken along while her mother went on a dirty weekend with her lover?

Was this man going to want to do things to Amanda as well as her mother as girls at her school claimed black men always wanted to do to mothers and daughters?

What would he want her to do?

What would her mother do if he wanted Amanda to suck his cock! Amanda had never sucked a cock in her life, but some of the girl's at the school raved about it while others were disgusted by the idea. Amanda licked her lips her curiosity piqued at the thought that she might soon find out for herself what it would be like.

But what if he wanted to do more than suck his cock? What if he wanted to fuck her? Her mind swirled. She was a virgin! She had never even touched a man's cock! Surely her mother would not stand by while her lover tried to put his cock in her?

Why did her mother have a lover? It was the last thing Amanda would have expected, her mother was so conservative and straight laced! Why had she betrayed her marriage vows to her father?

She just could not believe her narrow-minded mother would take a black lover between her legs. 'Oh God! What was she thinking? What had her mother done?'

She looked out of the window. In the distance she could see a line of darkness, as night seemed to sneak across the landscape. There was a line of hills ahead and then a long lake appeared and the plane turned left travelling along the shore of the lake. 'This must be Lake Kariba.' She looked down as if expecting to see the lines of crocodiles she had heard lined the banks of this man made wonder.

She tried not to think what the night was going to bring but her throat felt tight, and she found herself full of nerves. Her young untouched nipples had thickened and felt very tingly. She rubbed her thighs together suddenly conscious of the private sensitive place between her legs. Goosebumps travelled up and down her arms.

She heard a muffled gasp from the front of the plane and turned in her seat to peer forward. She could see that Igwe's left arm had reached across the gap between him and her mother and she could see his arm was slowly moving. Her hand came up to her mouth and she found herself leaning forward and looking. Her mother gasped again and Amanda realised her mother was sitting with her legs wide apart while the African fondled her.

Amanda's young heart pounded and she felt a wet flush between her own virgin loins as she surreptitiously leaned forward to try and get a glimpse of what the African was doing that was making her mother gasp and moan.

"Ooooooooooh!"

Amanda watched her mother jerk in her seat. Then the hand withdrew and Amanda scooted back in her seat. She could not see the grin on the face of the African, who had been observing Amanda through small mirrors the girl had not seen.

He licked his lips at the thought of satisfying the girl's health and natural curiosity about sex later that night in the security and safety of Ngorro's lodge. He hoped there was truth in Angel's claim her daughter was a virgin. Ngorro certainly knew what he liked and the remote lodge he was taking this white mother and daughter to could not be approached by road so there was no chance that the girl's father find them and interrupt proceedings.

Ngorro's Lodge was a den of perversity in which the lecherous African had broken in many young white girls safe from interference. Igwe and his friends had often used it for wild parties. The ranger's that patrolled the National Park knew better than to interfere when the new African elite brought white females to those lodges no matter how loud the screams were.

The only emotion among those guards was envy when they saw pretty white women nervously taken inside those lodges.

Igwe had seen the flushed confusion on Amanda's face, and seen how the girl's curiosity had overcame her self control as she had leaned forward to observe him masturbate her mother. He did not think the girl was going to be any trouble at all and his cock ached in hard anticipation of the pleasure's he would enjoy while teaching her to like sex.

"Well here we are."

He edged the stick forward and the nose of the plane dipped as he throttled back and the plane dropped from the sky directly in line with the private grass covered runway. The plane seemed to race the darkness as it dropped to the clean green lines. Once on the ground Amanda had another surprise as Igwe continued with the plane until it left the runway and taxied along a long well kept grass strip until it turned to one side and stopped near a long low lying timber lodge.

Amanda stepped out of the plane, and breathed in the strong African smell. The scent of the trees and flowers wafted on the dying breeze. The Lodge was on high ground that fell slowly down to the lakeshore a few hundred yards away. She could see a few skittish antelope on the edge of the lake and wondered if there would be crocodiles nearby.

The sun was dropping quickly and a golden glow seemed to fill the evening sky, with clouds picked out in sunlight having a rosy hue. To the north across the large lake more hills rose towards the sky, while the dying rays of the sun glittered on the lake.

"I don't suppose we can swim in the lake?" Amanda asked.

"Go for a swim in that lake from the shoreline and you will be pulled under by a crocodile and eaten. Perhaps tomorrow we can take a boat out into the centre of the lake. It is usually safe to swim in the middle of the lake, but there is always a risk of a crocodile swimming from one shore to the other." Igwe explained.

"I won't be happy if you go swimming even in the middle of the lake!" Angel's words had the effects of increasing Amanda's resolve to swim in the lake.

Igwe collected the bags they had and led them over to the Lodge. They entered from the rear of the Lodge, and Igwe nodded Angel towards the kitchen. Amanda looked around surprised their seemed to be no African domestic staff. He disappeared with their bags but soon returned and headed over to what seemed to be a drinks cabinet.

She was surprised when he returned with a champagne flute filled with a sparkling, fizzy drink. There were a few slices of strawberries floating on the top. He passed a glass to Angel, who without any fuss at all was busying herself in the kitchen.

"Come Amanda, we will sit outside on the veranda."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.