The Guy Off The Internet - Cover

The Guy Off The Internet

Copyright© 2006 by DevilKitten

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I meet a new guy off the internet and this is the first of the advtures we've had. More to follow!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex  

I don't often go so far as to meet people from the internet... But I have to admit that this one intrigued me. He made me laugh and didn't mind my racy sense of humor. I don't reach 5'3", so I liked the fact that he was 5'11". He was very broad, a lot of muscle. I don't usually go for the blond California types but his blue eyes just danced with mischief.

The first time we met we went for coffee. I hate coffee, so a creamy, girlie drink worked for me. I made care to wear something low cut, just to be sure I caught his eye. It was a cream colored, lacy thing that showed off my 36 D's to perfection. I'll be damned if he didn't guess my bra size immediately (we weren't shy with each other). The night was warm, a thunderstorm moving in. We talked about everything and nothing. When we finally decided to call it quits he walked me to my car. I was expecting a friendly little hug at most. I was pleasantly when he bent down to give me a kiss, found his tongue ravaging mine. I slipped my hand up to the back of his neck, my nails grazing his skin. He groaned into my mouth.

"We should stop," I murmured, feeling his arousal against my leg. "We don't really know each other yet." After several more kisses and protests we finally parted ways, me damp with desire.

We met up again two days later at a local book store in my area. He walked in, made a beeline for me and planted a big kiss on my lips. It was like our bodies were magnets. We both loved to read so we bad to explore what was new. It was great to finally meet a guy with the same taste in books I had. We chatted and debated for about an hour before finally moving to the patio.

We sat close, holding hands at first. He chatted about his kids. I started running my nails lightly up his inner arm. He kept taking sideways glances at me.

"You don't know what you're doing, do you?" he asked, shivering. I gave him my best innocent look as my nails continued upwards. His eyes closed in arousal.

"Actually," I told him. "I know exactly what I'm doing." Unfortunately, he believes turn about is fair play. He started nibbling on my ear. His warm breath made chills run down my spine. I moved my nails down to his inner thigh, sometimes up a little higher. Next thing I knew his hand was between my legs, his thumb pressing in slow circle around my clit through my jeans. I wanted him to take me out to the car and do me right in the backseat.

Like usual though, time was not on my side. Four A.M. wake up calls are not too fabulous. We finally untangled our bodies and made our way to our cars to say goodbye. Our mouth fused once again, our pelvises had a life of their own. They pressed together almost painfully. His hard cock was straining under his shorts.

"We need to get out of view," he said, opening the passenger side door. I slipped in and he got in the driver's seat. He started the car and we drove around to the back of some neighboring stores. He turned off the car and nearly pulled me on top of him. We kissed passionately, our hands trying to pull each other out of our clothes. My hand found his pants. I unbuttoned and unzipped him. I slipped my hand under his boxers, freeing him. He was so thick I could barely get my hand around him. I started sliding my hand up and down his cock, feeling the heat seep into my hand.

That's where absolute lust overcame me. I slid my head down and licked the head of his cock.

"Jesus," he groaned. "Oh my God!" I smiled with delight. I sucked his cock into my mouth, keeping one hand at the base to keep from gagging. I sucked up and down, licking the tip as I reached the top.

"Oh God," he said. "You're so good." He said that around the time that I put more pressure in my mouth and took my hand off the base of his cock so I could suck him in deeper. One of his hands found his way down my bra and he started playing with my nipples. By this time I was going to town, his other hand on the back of my head, pushing me down.

"I'm going to come," he warned me. I only moaned in response. I continued to suck and jerk him farther into my mouth. I began to feel him twitch. in my mouth I knew he was getting close. Suddenly his cock swelled and bucked. He shot jets of sticky come into my mouth. I felt the first hit the back of my mouth and began to swallow. I kept swallowing until he had dried up. I then gently licked him until he had gone completely soft.

"You are like the 2nd girl to do that to me! I can't believe you're willing to swallow!" I just licked my lips and smiled. Since neither of us had condoms we called it a night and headed home.

More adventures with the new guy to follow!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.