My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge - Cover

My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 44

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44 - The continuing story of Patrick and his family. The cycles have been successful and have ended, but at what price? How has the end of the cycles affected the family? Who - or what - are they? Follow the continuing story of Patrick, Victoria, Amy, Cindi, Megan and the rest of the girls as they search for the truth. Story codes will be updated as each chapter is posted.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

I watched as Megan went into a roundhouse kick. Any thoughts I had that she had lost her power and speed were gone as I ducked the kick and threw her off to the side. At least that is what I tried to do, but again she caught me with the edge of her foot. Had she caught me any more squarely the fight would have been over. I had no illusions as to how this was going to end anyway. For whatever reason, Megan was out to kill me and I didn't want to hurt her. That didn't bode well for me.

Megan came after me again. As she stopped and kicked me, I swept her other foot out from under her and kicked her in the chest. As she lost her balance, I threw her against the wall. My heart broke as I heard her gasp with pain. It immediately became obvious that distracting me was her intent; I hesitated slightly, and she stomped on my foot. As I absorbed the pain, thinking it was broken, while she was prone on the floor, she slid her legs around my feet and scissored them, twisting and bringing me down to the floor. We were intertwined in a maze of legs. Megan kicked me in the head at the same time that I kicked her in the groin and slammed her elbow against the floor. Neither of us was able to put any real power into our blows. In the blink of an eye, we were both up on our feet and facing each other. We looked at each other warily.

"Megan, stop! Why are you doing this? I don't want to hurt you!" I said. She laughed at me.

"You really are as big a pussy as Bandor said you were. Why shouldn't I do this? I hold all the cards. We both know you're not going to kill me, because you love me! Gag a maggot. I've already won. I'll break your fucking neck and there is nothing you will do about it. What a fucking wimp!" She sneered. Then she leaped into the air, trying to kick me in the head.

I recognized the move. She must have forgotten that I had seen Amy pull this. Megan had taught it to her. She would trail her back leg until I dodged the front leg, and then sweep it around to almost literally take my head off. It was a show stopper. She didn't know, or didn't remember, that I had taught Amy the counter move.

I slipped past the front leg, not letting it miss me altogether, but letting it graze the side of my head. It still hurt like hell! The grazing of my head threw her timing off slightly, as the kick was designed to miss completely. That change allowed me to duck slightly and step inside the trailing leg. I brought both of my hands up as hard as possible into her groin, then literally picked her up and threw her through the air, slamming her into the wall.

"Fuck!" She screamed as she hit the wall straight up, knocking the wind out of her. I deliberately didn't throw her head first into the wall, as I was still trying to keep from hurting her badly. It was becoming more difficult, however.

I was foolish enough to think that Megan was winded and injured, and started slowly towards her instead of pushing the advantage I had. I realized my mistake when she came off the wall like a shot, slamming her head into my stomach, knocking me to the other wall. It was my turn to have the wind knocked out of me; unfortunately, I really was winded, whereas she had been mostly faking it. After she slammed me into the wall, she punched me three times in fast succession in the stomach and chest, and slammed my head against the wall. In desperation, I grabbed her hair, yanked it straight down, and at the same time I kicked her legs out from under her. I grabbed her waist, pulled her upside down, and pivoted, slamming her against the wall. Then I let her go and got out of there, heading to the other side of the room to recover my breath and get away from her, as I watched her fall upside down to the floor.

I was afraid maybe I had gone a little too far, but she had hurried me. I tabled that thought as she bounced right back up, albeit slowly. I wondered briefly why no one was coming to see what all the commotion was about. We were making enough noise to wake the dead.

We continued fighting for quite some time. She would attack me, and I would defend myself and counter attack. I was being forced into a tenuous position, as I would not hurt her badly or kill her. We were very evenly matched; neither of us could get the upper hand on the other. Finally, though, I was forced into a corner where I couldn't move to get away from her. I still couldn't understand why no one had come in to see what the noise was all about.

We finally got to crunch time; Megan had me in a position in the corner where she could easily kill me. I either had to kill her or die. As she started towards me, I put my hands down to my side and stood there, waiting for her. She stopped in front of me, confused.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm conceding, Megan," I told her. "I give up. I won't kill you and that's the only way I can stop you. So, you win."

"That trick won't work," she sneered, but with a slight hesitation. "I'm still going to kill you."

"I know. Go ahead and kill me, Megan. I won't hurt you, so that seems to be the way it has to go. Do what you feel you must do," I told her, smiling a smile I certainly didn't feel.

"You'd just let me win?" She asked, the look of disbelief plain her face.

"You don't win, Megan. After you kill me, then Amy, Cindi, and all the other girls will kill you. You can't beat them all. All you will have done is kill the man that loves you more than anyone else in the world. Do you really want to do that?" I didn't know if I was reaching her or not. She snorted.

"Bandor loves me more than you ever have," she stated emphatically.

"Sure he does. Until something better comes along, that is. He already has designs on Amy. How long before he ditches you for her? Where is Carnella? What has happened with her?" I was prepared to die. I didn't want to leave my girls in danger, but I wouldn't hurt her.

"You're a liar!" She screamed. I could see, deep in her eyes, she knew I was telling the truth. We both knew Bandor had reprogrammed her mind to say the things she was saying, and to want him. I could only hope that she could fight against it; I could see the doubt there.

Megan decided she'd had enough talk. She moved up to me to deliver the killing blow. I knew it would be the palm of her hand into my nose, driving the pieces into my brain. It would be quick.

Time seemed to slow down. I saw her hand move towards me, palm outward, heading for my face. I just stared steadily into her eyes. As it got closer, I mouthed 'I love you' to her. I watched her stop the punch a couple of millimeters from my face as she looked at me, confused.

"You're really going to let me kill you, aren't you?" She asked, her voice incredulous. I just looked at her. Her face crumpled as she turned away and covered her face with her hands.

"Oh God, what am I doing?" She cried out as she slumped to the floor.

I awoke with a start, drenched in sweat, looking around the room to see if Megan was really trying to kill me. She lay on the bed, sleeping peacefully. I wondered why she wasn't snuggled up to me as usual. Then, I looked again and smiled as I realized why. Lisa had come in sometime during the night and she was snuggled into Megan's arms as they both slept together peacefully. They looked so cute together. Megan and I had never talked about it, but I wondered what her thoughts would be about having more kids? I tabled that thought; I guess I had to get her to the point where she wanted to live first.

I was shaking as I got up out of the bed. That had to be the most realistic dream I had ever had. My blood ran cold as I heard Bandor in my mind.

"The next time, when you really fight her, she will kill you." Then I heard his evil laugh as he disappeared.

I leaned over and stroked Lisa's hair, then Megan's. I kissed them both softly on the forehead. They both smiled in their sleep. Then I headed for the bathroom.

I splashed cold water on my face, trying to wake up. I didn't think I wanted to go back to sleep. I didn't want to dream anymore.

When I felt the hand on my shoulder, I grabbed it and twisted the wrist, quickly turning around, ready to grab the arm and throw whoever it was over my body. I relaxed as I looked into the shocked, surprised, scared face of Kim.

"Um... if you don't like me, you could just say so?" Kim giggled, but her eyes were open wide in surprise. I released her hand, embarrassed. She interrupted before I could apologize.

"Bad night? How's Megan?" She asked.

"Bad dreams," I told her. "Megan is sleeping better than I am. What are you doing up?" I asked, trying to be friendly after scaring the hell out of her. I was also trying my best to ignore how she was dressed, or not dressed (much), as it turned out. She was wearing a short t-shirt. I wondered if that was a concession to the company they had. I didn't try to see if there were any clothes below the t-shirt. You know, like panties?

"Well, I heard you up and I was also looking for Lisa. Whenever we have company like this, she usually sleeps with Heather and me, but she wasn't there when I woke up," she said.

I grinned and pointed my finger into the bedroom. Kim slipped by me (it was a close fit and what she was wearing was not helping) and looked into the room. I heard her giggle, and then she slipped back out again, brushing her breasts against my back again.

"Awww. That's so cute! Lisa really seems to like Megan. Of course, it doesn't hurt that you guys are, like, legends," she said, as she laid her palm on my chest. Was she flirting with me?

"Are you ok?" She asked, concerned. No, actually I wasn't. That 'dream' had really shaken me up, not only because of the subject, but because of Bandor apparently being in my mind. Kim looked at me closely, and then wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. Suddenly, without warning, the tears were flowing as she held me. She held me as my whole body shook and I acted very unmanly. After I calmed down, she pulled my head down and kissed me.

It was a delightful kiss. She left no doubts as to what she was thinking and feeling as she continued to kiss me. Finally, I drew back, looking at her in surprise.

"What? You didn't like kissing me?" She asked, teasing me. I gave her a shaky smile back.

"It's not that. If I didn't stop then, I was afraid I was never going to stop," I said, touching her cheek softly in thanks.

"You don't ever have to stop," she whispered in my ear. "I am yours, in any way you want, for as long as you want," she giggled. I was shocked! She didn't even know me. I tried to make fun of it.

"Your sister probably wouldn't like that," I teased her. She looked at me seriously.

"I won the toss. I got to come in here and try to get you into our room," she giggled again. For some reason, my eyes were wet again. I was touched by the concern of these two girls. Kim held my hand and pulled me gently towards their room.

"Come on, come talk with us. You don't need to be alone right now," she said softly. I resisted.

"I need to watch over Megan, in case she wakes up. Cire warned me not to leave her alone for even a second," I insisted. Kim pulled me again.

"We're monitoring her," she said, tapping her head with her finger and grinning. "Lisa will also let us know if she wakes up." She pulled me out of the bathroom. She led me into the bedroom and over to the bed where Heather was sitting, waiting for us. She gently pushed me down to sit on the edge of the bed. Then Kim sat down next to me, with Heather on the other side. The both put their arms around me and hugged me tight.

What followed was a very special time with two precious girls. There was no sex involved; just two sweet girls who recognized my need for companionship. We talked for hours, about anything and everything. They told me about school and what they were learning. We talked about the other people they had found like Megan. Apparently, Lisa had an uncanny ability to find people that were in trouble. They were sad as they told me about how they had been unable to help most of them, and most had died after a week or two. I saw the tears in their eyes as they talked about that, and it was my turn to console them. It was only later that I realized they had probably planned that.

At some point, Kim slipped over onto my lap and sat there, facing me, her arms around my neck as she hugged me while we talked. Heather slipped around behind me and had me close. I could feel both their pretty bodies pressed up against me, but surprisingly, I didn't get hard. I just enjoyed the closeness. They periodically gave me updates on how Megan was doing, so I wouldn't worry.

At one point, Kim smiled sweetly at something I said and pressed herself tight against me, kissing me very thoroughly. I felt the kiss on my part should have become passionate, but it didn't. I didn't quite understand. These were beautiful girls, just as sweet as sugar, and I had a well documented history of liking pretty, sweet teenage girls. It just wasn't to be so that night. After a long and very pleasant kiss from her, which left no doubt that I could take it much farther if I wanted to, I pulled back and looked at her with an embarrassed smile.

"I'm sorry, I just can't... it's not you, you're very..." she put her finger over my lips to silence me.

"Shhh," she said softly. "It's ok. There are no expectations here. If you want to make love to us, we're very willing and available. If you want to fuck our brains out, we'd like that too. If you want to just talk, and cuddle with two teenage girls that think you're just wonderful, we would like nothing better. This is all about you. We're here for you; whatever you need and want." She kissed me and smiled at me brilliantly, to show me she meant it. I felt Heather hug me closely from behind.

"What she said," she giggled. "But just so you don't misunderstand, you can have us in any way you want any time you want. We're yours, as much as your girls are yours. Anytime." I looked at them in surprise. They knew!

"How did you know?" I asked. They both laughed together.

"We're just like you, remember?" Heather giggled. "Our powers have been activated also. Who did you think was around to do that for us? Besides, we can see it in the way they look at you. A blind person could see it in Amy and Cindi. Well, a blind person of our kind. Katie and Becky are almost as obvious. Sarah shines like a lighthouse when she's around you. Julie and Samantha are a little less obvious, but they love you just as much." She stopped and bit her lower lip nervously. "Did you know those two are pregnant? That might be the reason they are less obvious. It isn't that they like you less. It's confusing that they don't show, but I'm sure they are." I hugged her as I laughed. Then I told them what was going on with Julie and Samantha. They said they were jealous. The thought of having babies by these two sweeties finally made me hard. Kim's eyes twinkled as she pretended not to feel it. I was grateful to her; somehow, making love to those two that night would have been wrong. I wasn't sure why, but I felt I would be betraying Megan.

Eventually, they arranged things so that I was lying down on the bed between them. They hugged me close, then proceeded to take all their clothes off (what little they had on) and took mine off too. We fell asleep cuddled up against each other. I never would have believed I could lie naked with those two and not do anything, but I guess I was just too worried about Megan. They understood; they just held me and kissed me tenderly until I fell asleep.

I finally went back to my room in the wee hours of the morning. I had enjoyed myself tremendously, forgetting for awhile all about the problems we were experiencing. I crawled into bed and snuggled up to Megan and Lisa. Lisa whimpered and turned around in her sleep, throwing her arms around me and snuggling close. I cuddled up to her and thought about how precious it was to have a little girl to love and take care of. Maybe Megan and I needed to have a talk about that. Maybe loving someone as precious as Lisa would help her deal with her loss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.