My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge - Cover

Preview

My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge

by unknown1000u2

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, NonConsensual, Drunk/Drugged, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Humor, Tear Jerker, Extra Sensory Perception, Brother, Sister, Father, Daughter, First, Oral Sex, Slow,

Science Fiction Sex Story: The continuing story of Patrick and his family. The cycles have been successful and have ended, but at what price? How has the end of the cycles affected the family? Who - or what - are they? Follow the continuing story of Patrick, Victoria, Amy, Cindi, Megan and the rest of the girls as they search for the truth. Story codes will be updated as each chapter is posted.

Note: If you have not read My Girls, I suggest you do so first; this will make more sense. Please read the cast of characters, especially if you have read My Girls (Book 1). There are changes in relationships, physical appearances, and ages and positions in families due to the changes brought about by the end of the last cycle. Many of these in Book 1 were artificial changes made in an effort to bring about the conditions necessary to interrupt the events that were happening. When that cycle ended, the characters changed, presumably reverting back to their original conditions. The cast of characters has been provided to, hopefully, lessen confusion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.