Wheelchair Guy And The Black Man - Cover

Wheelchair Guy And The Black Man

Copyright© 2006 by WheelchairGuy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My true first experiance with a black man

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

One night around 1 a.m. my phone rings. It's Roderick.

He says he and some friends want to come over.

I asked how many friends. Roderick says around five or so.

I told Roderick Ive never been with that many men before. Roderick asked did that mean I was not interested.

I thought a second, and the thought of being gangbanged was hot to me.

I told Roderick I was nervous about that but yes he could bring them.

Around 2 a.m. I hear a knock at my door and tell them to come in because I was in bed. Roderick comes in my bedroom alone. He asks me if Im okay with this. I told him I was very nervous but yes I wanted to fuck. Roderick grinned and told me he would help me get over being nervous.

Roderick instructed me to hold my legs back exposing and giving him access to my butt. I told him I didnt know how I smelled there. Roderick said he didnt care and luved licking my ass. I soon felt my nervousness go away when his tongue touched my butthole.

"MMMMM the scent of your ass is making me hard!" Roderick whispered.

Roderick then stood and removed his pants and moved me to the edge of the bed. I then felt his big dick begin penetrating my ass. It felt so good feeling his penis open and strtetch my ass. I relaxed my ass and allowed his cock to fill my insides. Soon, Roderick stated he was getting close. He asked where he could cum. I told him to cum where he wanted. Roderick began jerking, his face grimacing as he ejaculated sperm into my ass. As he pulled out, I noticed another nude black man standing at the door.

Roderick walked out and the next black guy moved in between my legs and penetrated me. He too had a large dick that filled my ass. I was so into it now, not nervous at all. Feeling my ass getting fucked by big black dick felt so hot. It wasnt long he announced he was close.

"Shoot it in my ass! ... I told him.

And he did. As he finished coming, I noticed another nude, hard black man ready to go. I now had two big loads of bbc cum inside me as the third black man entered my butt.

After one black man finished, there would be another ready to go. I soon realized I had fucked more than five black men. It was probably like fourteen men. I realized also that now I couldnt even feel my ass being fucked, my ass was now numb. But the black dicks kept coming in and continued to fill my ass and fuck my ass and ejaculate in my ass.

When daylight arrived, I awoke laying nude on my side. I sat up and could feel the ooze seep from beneath me. I noticed a large wet spot on my bed running down to a even larger wet spot on the floor.

Roderick walked in my bedroom, nude, his dick looked even bigger dangling in the daylight.

"You're still here? I asked.

"Yea, I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"You did? Why?" I asked.

"Well, you fucked a lot of black dick last night." he said grinning.

"How many?" I asked.

"I think it was twenty-seven."

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"Yea, it was around twenty-seven dicks." Roderick explained.

"Realizing I fucked that mant dicks made me horny again.

"You wanna fuck me again?" I asked Roderick.

"MMM I sure do." he grinned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.