Wheelchair Guy And The Black Man - Cover

Wheelchair Guy And The Black Man

Copyright© 2006 by WheelchairGuy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My true first experiance with a black man

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Six months had passed after my first encounter with the black doctor.We had emailed each other but were not able to get together due to his busy schedule.

One morning I heard a knock at my door. I thought it was my caregiver, but when I looked out my window I noticed it was the black doctor in shorts and an Hawaian shirt. I transferred into my wheelchair, nude and went and unlocked the door.

The black doctor came in. I apologized to him for not being dressed, that my caregiver had not arrived yet. He told me that was fine with him and that he was glad I was nude. He asked me if I wanted his black dick again. I said absolutely. He asked if his friend could come in and watch. I said yes.As he went to his car to invite his friend in, I transferred back into my bed. The black doctor came back in with a tall and skinny light skinned black man he introduced as Roderick. Roderick said that I was cute. The black doctor grinned and said yes I was cute and I liked black dick too. I just smiled.

The black doctor stripped and put his hard cock to my mouth. I was so excited and began sucking his dick hard.He grabbed my head and was trying to push his dick down my throat, but it would not go. Still, he continued to bang my throat.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Roderick stand and undress. His dick was thick and looked hot dangling from his light skinned body. He grabbed my butt and bent down and began licking my butt hole. The sensation was so erotic. As I continued to get my hole licked, I worked the doctor's cock harder. He asked Roderick if my ass was ready and Roderick said it was wet and ready.

The doctor turned me on my back and got my legs pinned behind his arms. His hard dick found the wet entrance to my butt hole and he attempted to push it in. He had problems penetrating me because of how tight I am. I told him I had baby oil in my bathroom. Roderick went and came back with the baby oil and oiled my hole. The doctor's cock slid in my little hole this time.

The doctor took his time working his thick dick in and out my butt. It felt really good feeling his dick inside me, penetrating, opening me up. Soon, he began ejaculating inside me.

After he finished ejaculating, he said, "Whew, I haven't cum that hard in a long time!" He then let my legs down and went to the bathroom.

Roderick stood there at the foot of my bed, his uncut cock stood straight out. "Can I fuck you too?, he asked.

I said yes.

Roderick squirted some baby oil on his hard cock and got between my legs and held my legs back like the doctor did. He gripped his dick and found the entrance to my asshole and buried his uncut dick inside me. I luved the sensation of feeling another black dick penetrate me.

"Dayum you ass is tight ... mmm! ... Roderick said.

Roderick continued to fuck me good. "Can I cum in your ass?" he asked.

"Yes, shoot it in me."

I had my hands on his ass. I felt his ass muscles tighten, I saw his face grimace as he announced he was cumming. Roderick emptied his nuts and then relaxed and withdrew from my fucked butt.

I noticed the doctor standing there, still nude, his cock still hard. He asked if he could have some more of my tight ass. I said definitely.

He oiled his dick and got between my legs again. He described how sperm was now leaking out my fucked butt.He then quickly entered me again.

"DaM Roderick, you loosened up this ass didnt you? the doctor grinned.

Roderick laughed, "yes, I fucked that white ass good..."

Soon, again the doctor poured another load of cum inside me...

After Roderick and the doctor dressed they asked if they could stop in when they were coming back home. I said please do...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.