A Friendly Little Texas Poker Game - Cover

A Friendly Little Texas Poker Game

Copyright© 2006 by Roxanne

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My friend Stan and I took a one-day trip to Yuma, to see a Padres spring training game. On the way, we decided to skip the ballgame, and drive farther. A week later, we were visiting friends in Dallas. They took us to a party, which ended up in a no holds barred strip poker game.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story  

Time passed. We must have dozed, Gary atop me and inside me. I awoke to the sound of snoring. I was still on my back, Gary still firmly inside me, with the semi-standard early morning erection that most of the men I have waken up with seem to have. I could tell the snoring wasn't coming from Gary, but all I could see was his face and the ceiling. I began to rhythmically contract my muscles around his penis, and he responded in his sleep. I alternated contracting and thrusting, and he began to breathe irregularly, taking in great gasps of air. His breathing woke him up just as we came to orgasm.

He kissed my lips. "What a nice way to wake up."

I smiled. "And that was a nice way to go to sleep."

I looked around the room for the second time since three queens put me on this couch with this man I hadn't seen for years. The only people I saw were Stan, sleeping on his back and snoring, naked but for what appeared to be a wrinkled and well used condom, and Laurie, wearing even less than Stan, using his stomach for a pillow. Stan had kept it in the family too, so to speak, with old friend Laurie. I heard voices through the sliding door to the patio. Gary and I walked outside, hand in hand.

Frank, Melissa and Kathy were in the hot tub. Somebody was in the swimming pool. Melissa said, "Well, you folks sure put on an exciting show."

I blushed. I'm not sure why.

Kathy pointed towards the outdoor shower. "Shower off and come on in. The jets will reinvigorate you."

Gary and I walked over to the shower. There was a small plastic trashcan with some used condoms in it. We turned on the water, and waited for it to get warm. Gary began to roll off the condom.

"I put it on. I'd like to take it off for you. I've never taken one of those things off before."

"No, you'll give me an erection, and they are easier to get off when they are a little baggy. You can watch."

It looked a little difficult to roll down, as Gary's pubic hair kept getting caught in the rolls of rubber, and it seemed like he had to tear some of the little hairs out by the roots to get it off.

"The least I can do is clean it off." I took the bar of soap, lathered my hands with it, and knelt down so Gary's penis was at eye level. I began to soap it carefully. It miraculously expanded, and all the wrinkles went away. I was able to get it thoroughly soaped. Then I soaped the rest of his body. Finally, I put the soap in the soap dish and carefully handrubbed all the soap off his body.

I took the soap from the dish and handed it to Gary. "Your turn."

He reciprocated. He took special care of all my special places. It wasn't so much a sexual experience as a warm and gentle, sensual experience.

When we turned off the water, it was COLD. It was COLD walking over to the spa. When we got in, it was HOT. The comparison was staggering. Those perky, pointed nipples I had en route to the hot tub were gone. They retracted to their normal, non-aroused state--present and accounted for--but not standing at attention.

I was between Frank and Kathy. Gary was across the tub, next to Melissa. Melissa's hands were under the water, and Gary soon had a smile on his face.

The bubbles were so comfortable. One of the jets was positioned on the shelf where I was sitting, and where it was doing me the most good; the bubbles then rose along the front of my body, and they felt delicious as they tickled my nipples back to life. I wanted to enjoy the arousing feeling of the bubbles rising around my pussy, but as I got used to the hot water, I found myself getting drowsy.

I may have dozed off for awhile, I'm not sure. Suddenly, I felt a hand on the inside of my thigh. Then a second hand on the inside of the other thigh. They felt good. The bubbles were still lapping at my lips, and the hands occasionally brushed the same area, sending little jolts up through me. I spread my legs a bit wider. I opened my eyes. Gary and Melissa were across the spa from me; Gary appeared to be sleeping.

I was still between Frank and Kathy. That thought jolted me wide-awake. One of the hands gently rubbing my pussy had to be Kathy's. I didn't want that! Not a woman; but the sensation felt so nice. I wanted to say NO, but the words wouldn't come out. The excitement was definitely building up inside my loins. Somebody's finger had slipped inside my channel, and was making tight little circles. Kathy turned, and began to suck at my engorged nipple. It felt so good.

I took my hands and groped beneath the water. I found Frank's penis with my right hand, then Kathy's cunt with my left.

I felt a hand move up from my thigh to my right breast. It was a big and hairy hand -- Frank's hand -- which meant that Kathy was the one inside me, driving me up to a higher and higher pitch.

I felt myself responding to Kathy's finger probing in and out. My muscles were contracting as they would around a penis. My left hand seemed to have a mind all its own, as it groped without success for Kathy's clitoris. My right hand had a firm grip on Frank's penis -- I'm sure I was just tugging on it -- while Kathy kissed and licked and sucked and chewed on one nipple and Frank was gripping my other breast. Kathy's finger was like an insatiable, all knowing penis. The woman's touch was different than a man's. Kathy clearly knew what worked on her, and that was what she gave me! There was no erection to lose, and the motion just kept coming, and so did I. Frank finally took his hand from my breast, and using both his hands, forcibly removed himself from my grasp. I scarcely noticed, as I was caught up with what Kathy was doing to me. Frank moved across my body, and faced Kathy.

Still continuing to work with her magic finger, Kathy changed position, and somebody's hand removed mine from Kathy. Frank moved between her legs. It was obvious that Frank and Kathy were fucking while Kathy continued to finger fuck me with tremendous results. Kathy didn't stop giving me orgasms until after Frank had provided one for her.

After it was over, Kathy and I hugged each other, Kathy leaning back against the coping of the spa, with me on top, breasts to breasts, pubes to pubes. I was grinding against her a bit, and she was responding, but mostly we were just hugging.

This was only my second woman to woman experience. The first had been several years ago, after playing tennis. I had deliberately avoided any possible subsequent event, not because I didn't like it, but because I liked it too much, and was therefore afraid. I fell asleep in Kathy's arms, satiated, tired, and a little concerned about my sexuality.

This time, it was the smell of strong coffee, bacon, and cinnamon that woke me. Julie and Frank were bringing out steaming platters of bacon and scrambled eggs and hot cinnamon rolls. It must have been nearly noon. I was famished.

An entirely different group of naked people gathered around the long patio table for brunch than the group of casually dressed people who had gathered around the same table for dinner some 18 hours before.

Interestingly, the table talk was not about last night, but was a continuation of the same politics and jobs and the economy and the Middle East and the petroleum business and the cost of living in Texas as we had discussed at dinner. The only difference was that everybody was naked, and nobody seemed the least bit self-conscious about it. It was early in the spring, unseasonably warm for Dallas at this time of the year, somebody said. Thank goodness, I thought.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.