Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 1: Bon Voyage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Bon Voyage - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Stan and Laura Anderson as well as Esther Lewis looked seriously at the Anderson and Wilson kids; the adults were at the moment amused, annoyed and very turned on. Unable to instantly say what they wanted to say each of the Anderson kids had grabbed their pets and sat them on their laps to try to get a little calmer. Ron was therefore pumping his 8 1⁄2 inches rapidly in Hannah's cunt, Lana was furiously rubbing Katrina's super-clit while sucking one of Katrina's marvelous tits (Katrina by the way was plunging a large dildo in and out of Lana's cunt furiously), John was drilling Debbie and from the copious amount of cunt juice flowing around John's cock, the adults were certain Debbie was already cumming, and Don was screwing Jason's ass viciously while at the same time pumping Jason's cock and kissing his neck. The adults had been called into a meeting with the kids and for some reason the kids would not say a word unless the meeting were held, of all places, here in their tour van; the three therefore sat in the RECREATION room of the tour mobile waiting for someone to say something and as hot as the scene was getting them, annoyance was starting to dominate.

"WELL," Laura finally said when no one would say a word.

All the kids turned their heads to Ana (the only one with no one on her lap she was however pumping several of her fingers into her own twat and rubbing her clit with her thumb); on realizing they were all looking at her she got a little nervous wondering why they were looking to her to speak. Suddenly two words flashed in her mind: "BAND LEADER" and she thought, "Oh God, they want me to take charge of giving the news; and if the band is going on tour then I guess I should be the one to do it, but how do I say it?"

Clearing her throat a minute she got up and looking at the adults said, "Umm—As leader of TXLT2 I—umm I guess it falls to me to—umm," she then just blurted out quickly, "well to tell you that we're going on tour again this summer!" She then gasped a sigh of relief at having gotten that first part out. But the mirage of questions began.

"On tour," Stan said, "where will you be going?"

"You're not going to drive across America in this thing are you," Laura asked more amused than worried about a cross-country trek in the giant tour mobile.

"Well why do you need me here to announce that," Esther Lewis asked confused.

"Doesn't a tour need a lot of planning and preparation," Stan said, "I haven't seen any of you planning for a tour."

Smiling Laura said, "Well they didn't exactly plan for their last one either and it was an incredible success."

Just as amused Stan said, "Well they had a multi-millionaire with fantastic contacts plan that one. Who planned this one?"

Stan had been joking with that last comment but suddenly frowning seriously he shot a questioning look at the three very blissful looking Wilson kids and Laura and Esther followed his stare.

When Debbie realized they were looking at them she snapped out of her ecstasy long enough to say, "Hey, except for the fact that we will be taking over as official tour coordinators neither us nor Mom and Dad had anything to do with this one."

"Do you have enough money to keep this thing up and running for awhile," Stan suddenly said, "Gas, parking privileges, food; it costs money."

The kids were all looking at Ana again and she coughed clearing her throat again in an attempt to get back the adults attention. "Look, we do have some money stored up, but the truth is that we won't need as much as you might expect, you see we're not taking the Tour Mobile with us." The adults all threw the kids curious looks again and Ana continued, "and the majority of our expenses have been pre-paid—" she went a little slower as she said, "umm—even our passage across the Atlantic is fully taken care of, we'll be playing on the Aphrodite's Pleasure until we get to Spain."

"SPAIN," all the adults suddenly screamed with their eyes popping.

Then a little calmer Stan said, "Did you say Spain; as in the country Spain in the continent of EUROPE?"

Ana threw a pleading look at Ron (the backup band leader) for some help and he said (slowing his pumping of Hannah's pussy so as not to cum yet), "That's right Dad; as a matter a fact we'll be touring a good part of Europe, and like Ana said, pretty much all of it has been pre-paid for us."

"A pre-paid tour of Europe," Laura said somewhat unbelieving, "pre-paid by whom?"

"Actually," John said (also slowing his fucking of Debbie) making a correction, "that's not a tour of Europe; remember it's a band tour in Europe, so it'll be like we're working for it, right?"

"I think you're mother asked a question," Stan said with a very strong 'tell us the whole story now' attitude, "who arranged for this European tour?"

When none of the nine kids could bring themselves to say anything for a while, the door connecting to the BED room shot open and eight junior high school aged kids stepped out determined to get this over and done with.

"It was Dad," DD said strongly, "He's alive but he's in trouble. He needed some things taken to him but for some reason he wants it kept top secret. He couldn't just have anybody from here go over there for no apparent reason so he arranged to get TXLT2 over there with this tour. When we get over there we'll meet him and give him what he needs to get back here safely."

Everybody, including the older teens, was now staring at the new arrivals in shock. After a few minutes though Esther leapt up and jumped at the Non-Children hugging and kissing each of them.

"Oh kids, we were so worried, where have you been," she said, "it's been almost a week, you couldn't have told us where you were going?"

"We've been right here Mom, you didn't really believe we'd leave home did you," Vixen said smiling.

Stan caught sight of Lizzy and the other JOHPF members and said semi-amused, "Aren't the four of you in Canada with your older siblings right now?"

"Of course we are," Lizzy said smiling, "why would you think we weren't?"

The temporary joy of being back with her kids though was suddenly wiped away from Esther as she suddenly said, "Randy, Randy is alive and needs help in Europe, well what does he need and when do we leave?"

"There's that word again," Ron suddenly said angry, he had been mulling it over in his mind since he had heard DoubleD use it, "we; what does everyone mean by we? WE, TXLT2, are going on tour and except for our tour coordinators," he threw the Wilson kids a nod, "WE will be alone!"

"You can't go on a tour without an official starting band," DoubleD said. "Now we've already discussed it," he indicated his fellow band members, "and we've decided that we are your starting band. We can be with you from the very beginning or we can be waiting for you when the Carter's boat docks in Spain, but we will be there! To help you and to help Dad," he said this so defiantly that even Ron couldn't answer him back.

Ana however said, "You can't go, you're still being searched for all over Riverdale!"

"All the more reason for them to get out of Riverdale for a while," Lizzy said.

Lana looked at her and said, "And it wouldn't bother you that the father of your baby wouldn't be around for almost your entire 2nd trimester?"

"We talked it over and I agreed that if his father needs help, he should be there giving it to him," Lizzy also seemed very defiant as she said this.

"You know," Don said, "they're right about one thing. We should have a starting band."

"Well we'll talk with the Loving Cousins," Ana said now totally in her role as band leader.

"Actually they're booked for the summer," Hannah said in deep thought, "they already agreed to be the starting band for someone else. They're going to be on a cross-country tour, and get this, they're being sponsored."

"What," Lana said shocked, "how is it that I didn't hear any of this?"

"They're coming over during the weekend and were going to surprise you all with the news," Hannah said, "I knew because they asked me to research the best route to take; I wasn't supposed to say anything but I guessed it was important to let you know now that they're not available."

Ron, suddenly a little pensive said, "That's too bad; now that I think of it we should have a starting band," then his eyes brightening he said, "Hey, how about Pam's Pleasure?"

"They're the band the Cousin's are touring with," Hannah said, lowering her eyes as if embarrassed to know something her master didn't, "that's why they needed help planning a route, you see they won't be going by land they'll be—"

"—touring the country on the Pam's Pleasure," Ron said understanding, "the bands houseboat."

"Well," DD said smiling, "I guess you're stuck with us; I don't think the Riverdale Rockers are ready for a European Tour."

"Actually they just broke up," Ana said glumly looking around for some advice and on not getting any she said, "fine; but you four have to remain out of sight until we are well in the middle of the Atlantic! I'll talk to Pam and find out exactly how the four of them sneaked aboard the Aphrodite's Pleasure last year."

"Shouldn't you be talking to the people in charge of the kids first," Stan said a little annoyed.

"Dad," Ron said, "at the moment no one is in charge of them; remember, you're not their foster parents any more;" he then frowned and thinking said to Esther, "I'm sorry Esther, if you don't want them to—"

"—nonsense," Esther said quickly, why wouldn't I want my kids with me when we meet their father?"

"We," Ron repeated annoyed.

"As well as a starting band you will also need at least one adult with you," Esther said strongly, "no matter how mature you all are, officially, YOU ARE ALL STILL MINORS! You'll need an adult representative in most of these countries. Since I speak both Spanish and French fluently, I'm sure I could be of some help, and it can't hurt for you to have a registered nurse that also happens to be a substitute music teacher traveling with you."

TXLT2 and the Wilsons looked dumbly at each other unsure how to respond, finally Ana said slowly, "She has a good point, we should have an adult with us," she then smiled and said, "as a matter a fact, for those times when the boys and the girls decide to split up and see different things, we should really have two adults with us; and I just happen to know a music teacher that is fluent in around 5 European languages and who could really use a good escape for a while."

"So we can all go with you," Esther said smiling.

Ana looked around at her brothers and sisters and shrugging they all smiled and said, "We'd love to have you with us."

Stan then said, "Listen all this planning is great, but I am still very confused as to how it all came about and what it is you're supposed to be taking with you, so how about you just tell us the whole story from the beginning?"

Everybody now looked at Lana and shrugging and starting with the package she had received in school she gave the full story. At the end, Stan and Laura had very worried looks and Lana said, "Is everything okay?"

"Spied on," Laura said, "we were being spied on? Does that mean that someone has been watching everything I was watching in the hospital?"

"So the tour mobile is clean now," Stan said, "what about the house?"

Seeing as this was their department, John and Hannah took up the explaining.

"The spying wasn't begun until around a week or two after you got out of the hospital Mom," Hannah said, "so don't worry, nobody was watching what you were watching."

"As to the house, the network was just as bugged, but Hannah and I cleaned it as soon as we found out. As to anyone seeing what we see with our surveillance system, that will never happen, it's been on its own separate network for half-a-year now; for a computer to tune into it a special code key has to be manually added to the computer. A code key not even I understand," throwing Hannah a half-proud, half-annoyed look he added, "she invented it, and she won't share it. It's why she had to be with me when we set up the laptop at the hospital for you, she needed to manually type in the key."

"Well that's good to know," Stan said, "but something still sounds fishy about all this? Why all the secrecy, and why doesn't Dr. Lewis have his passport with him, how'd he get to Europe in the first place?"

"Remember," Esther said, "we were only going to New York for our honeymoon; he didn't exactly need a passport to go there. As to how he got to Europe without one, well he did go with Homeland Security."

"Oh right," Stan said.

"Listen everyone," Ron said in an 'it's time to end this meeting' tone, "everything is going to be fine so let's just focus on the main thing; we are going on tour to Europe and we are going to be great!"

"Well I'm still a little nervous," Lana said with a wicked grin, "I think I need a little more relaxation exercise," getting Katrina to get up she said in a very commanding voice, "TO THE BED ROOM EVERYBODY, NOW!"

Everybody except Ana quickly got up and stormed into the Bed Room after the Queen (all quite happy with the idea of a more comfortable place to finish cumming) and when she was alone Ana ran out of the tour mobile and right up to Patty's room (which was right there in the garage).

She found Patty in bed and jumping in with her started kissing her fervently; after a while of this she said, "okay don't say a word because I have some big news for you," and as she rubbed her pussy into Patty's and their cunt lips kissed passionately, she told Patty the full story and did not stop torturing Patty with cums until she had gotten a promise from Patty that she would go with them and trust Joyce, Dolly and Melissa to take care of her parents for a while.


Hannah, Ana and Lana stepped out of three of the four dressing stalls in which they were trying on some new clothes to take with them on the trip and they modeled them before the fourth person with them, Patty.

"Now all of those look beautiful on you girls," giggling she then added, "and you would not believe how weird it is to see the three of you in different clothes for once."

"Well that's only temporary," Lana said, "if they did look good which," she stopped to study her sisters as well as herself in a mirror, "I think they do; we pick up a set of each one for each of us."

"I think they all look great also," Ana said going over and sitting on Patty's lap to give her a kiss. Patty gave her a light shove off her lap and Ana gave her an annoyed look saying, "what you don't love me anymore?"

"Not in a fully packed clothing store," Patty said looking around to see if anyone had seen them. She noticed one girl looking at them strangely and when the girl walked over to them she had the strangest feeling she knew her. But as the girl stood right next to them she shook off the feeling realizing it was a total stranger.

"Ana hi," the girl said looking straight at Ana and bringing a bit of a shock to all of them; this because without letters on theirs clothes they wouldn't even expect their parents to know which was which, less a total stranger.

"Estrella," Ana said surprised and gave her a hug, "Hi, I've been looking for you ever since that day we ran into each other (literally) in school, but you didn't leave me any type of contact information at all."

"How did you know which sister was which," Lana said a little rudely but then catching herself smiled and said, "by the way I'm Lana. Ana told us you're new here," she held out her hand for Estrella to shake adding, "Welcome to Riverdale."

"Thank you Lana," and looking over on Ana's other side she held out her hand and said, "And you are Hannah right. It's so great to meet you, I've heard so much about your band in the little while I've been here," bending over to Hannah's ear she whispered, "I can't wait to meet that Mistress of Pain I've been hearing so much about also."

Hannah turned a little red and not knowing what to say said, "so like Lana said, how did you know which was Ana?"

"Lucky guess," Estrella said once more standing directly in front of Ana, "she's the one in the middle of you two at the moment, and from what I've understood, Ana is the middle sister." She smiled as she said this and they all smiled also.

"Umm—Ana," Patty said with an annoyed face, "haven't you forgotten to introduce someone?"

"Oh Patty, I'm so sorry," Ana said a little flustered, "Estrella this is Patricia Clark she's my soul—" Ana stopped suddenly when she noticed the looks on Patty as well as on her sisters and understanding what the looks meant finished quickly saying, "and I do mean SOLE number 1 teacher. She'll probably be teaching you also."

Estrella greeted Patty and then said, "I'm glad I ran into you Ana, I was hoping you could start introducing me to some new people. It is so hard sometimes to meet new people." She suddenly smiled and raising her skirt she said, "I also wanted to show you this." She exhibited her beautiful and very moist bald pussy to all of them, including her future teacher, proudly.

"Estrella," Ana said smiling, "you shaved, it looks fantastic."

"It looks tasty," Lana said licking her lips.

"You think so," Estrella said happily. She then stuck a finger in her cunt swirled it around and around and when she pulled out the totally cunt juice drenched finger she presented it to Lana saying, "Would you like to taste it?"

"Umm—Estrella," Ana said, "Umm—we're in a store. You should maybe lower your skirt now."

"Oh," Estrella said dropping her skirt, "so you don't want to taste?"

At that moment the fourth dressing stall opened up and someone in just a completely unbuttoned blouse, stepped out and said, "I'll taste it if no one else wants it!"

On the shock of realizing someone else had been listening to everything wearing off Ana said to the new comer, "Hi Jen," and giving her a hug kissed her affectionately on the cheek. To Estrella she said, "Estrella this is Jennifer Ramos."

Estrella held out her hand for Jen to shake and Jen took it and quickly guided the juice bathed finger to her mouth and sucked it in while locking eyes with Estrella.

When she finished sucking the finger she said, "Delicious to meet you; you are truly yummy."

Another girl now stepped out of the dressing stall Jen had been in and she was in just very red lace panties and matching bra (or maybe it was just a strip of fabric that had fallen on her breasts), she smiled at everyone and said to Jen, "Sis do you think Rita will like this?"

"Hi Maria," the Anderson sisters as well as Patty chorused, Ana then added, "When did you get back from Canada?"

Maria hugged and kissed each of the Andersons then said, "We got back early this morning, but Rita and I were talking about taking another trip, just the two of us."

"So you're taken," Estrella said looking over Maria's body intently.

"Yes she is," Jennifer said quickly, and a little annoyed that Estrella had taken her eyes off her cunt and tits (which could easily be seen under the open blouse), "Actually everyone here is taken, EXCEPT ME."

The stress on these last two words made everyone giggle and Estrella return to her studying of Jen's body. Estrella then stuck a finger in Jen's cunt and pumping a few times to get it nice and wet quickly extracted it and after sucking on it and enjoying the fantastic taste she said, "Well you're taken now," and she actually leaned over and locked lips with Jen. Jen in no way minded and just returned Estrella's kiss. The others however were looking around to see who might be watching them. They noticed one sales girl watching but on realizing it was Jane Wesley (also an OHPF member) they breathed a sigh of relief.

"Listen," Lana said, "maybe you two should continue getting to know each other in the dressing stall?"

"So Estrella," Ana said, "It looks like you found someone to help you meet other people over the summer. That's good since it turns out I won't be here."

Estrella now separated from Jen and at first she had a look of hate on her face that could kill someone, but it was only there for a second as she quickly said a little confused, "Won't be here, what do you mean?"

"It turns out we're going on tour, in Europe," Ana explained, "we'll be gone for most of the summer."

"Europe," Maria said excitedly, "Wow, and I thought going to Canada was an adventure! When do you leave?"

"In a week," Lana said, "We're going by ship."

"You're sailing across the Atlantic," Jen said, her eyes shining, "God that sounds romantic."

Ana threw Patty a look and locking eyes with her said, "I'm sure it would be, if I weren't going with my brothers, sisters and music teacher."

"Wow you're going too Ms. Clark," Maria said a little enviously.

"We have to throw them a bon voyage party," Jennifer said quickly, "it should be for the night before they leave."

"Sis, that's a great idea," Maria said, "TXLT2 can play a few songs at their studio;"

Ana looked like she wanted to protest but before she said anything she remembered she had promised to personally help Estrella meet a lot of new people and said, "that sounds like a great idea; Estrella, you should come also, the best kids to meet in our school will be CUMMING there."

"Oh she'll be cumming," Jen said quickly, "as a matter a fact she's cumming with me right now to finish trying on some new clothes to wear to the party," and dragging Estrella by the hand she pulled her into the dressing stall with her.

"Hey," Maria said annoyed, "My clothes are in there, I can't stay out here dressed like this!"

"Actually you look beyond hot, Maria," Lana said pinching Maria's ass cheek and giving it a small slap. "Seriously, if I didn't have a wonderful pet of my own, and you weren't taken by Rita, you would be totally mine!"

Smiling Maria said, "Thanks Lana," she then frowned and added, "you are Lana right?"

The Anderson girls laughed just as the door to the stall Jen and Estrella had gone in opened up momentarily and a pair of shorts and a t-shirt were thrown out before the door was quickly locked again.

Picking up the clothes Maria said, "I better get out of view," and turning to the three remaining stalls suddenly said, "umm—can I share with one of you?"

"YES," all three girls answered and pointed to their stalls.

Maria actually blushed and finally deciding just to walk in the first stall was followed in by Hannah who before closing the door took a second to wink at her sisters and say, "the prize is mine."

Lana and Ana looked on annoyed until Patty said to Ana, "Why don't I help you finish trying that on, we do have other things to do," and walking into Ana's dressing stall, she was quickly followed by a very happy (and obviously suddenly very horny) Ana.

Lana was now left alone staring at the three stalls and getting very jealous, especially as she started to hear a few moans escaping one or two of them. She crossed her arms angrily but then heard someone walk up behind her.

As Lana turned she heard Jane Wesley say, "I have a good break CUMMING to me now, would you like some help trying on those clothes?"

Lana stared at the chocolate goddess a minute or two before grabbing her by the arm and pulling her into the last stall where she instantly stripped and, getting Jane to strip, instantly fell to her knees between Jane's legs for a good drink of hot chocolate.


"They're going on tour in Europe," Rita Mars said excitedly later that day, "Lizzy did you know about this?"

Maria had gone straight from her shopping to Rita's house and given her the news that they had to start planning a party and that it had to be a good one. She explained that TXLT2 would be leaving for most of the summer on a European tour and it would be the last opportunity for them to CUM together with them, the Wilsons and their club advisor Patricia Clark for some time.

"Of course I knew," Lizzy said, "why do you think I've been dying to get back over there, I want to spend as much time with DD and the rest of the Non-Children before they leave as possible."

"Wait a minute," Maria said surprised, "the Non-Children are going also, I didn't know that?"

"Why didn't you tell me about this before," Rita said to Lizzy somewhat annoyed as she lay on her bed next to Maria.

"Sis," Lizzy said, "you just got back this morning from being a week away from me," Lizzy climbed back in the bed next to her sister and put her arms around her, "I've sort of been too busy welcoming you back to think of anything else." She grabbed one of Rita's perfect round boobs and once more sucked it into her mouth while Maria, on the other side, did the same.

Rita calmed down a little and said, "Maria is right this does have to be one of the best parties OHPF has ever thrown, and you say Jen agreed to leave all the planning and inviting to you and me?"

Without letting the lovely orb in her mouth fall out Maria nodded her answer.

Lizzy took her mouth off Rita's tit a second and as she continued to kneed it with her hand she said, "A bon voyage party sounds like a great idea, I think I'm going to get the JOHPF to throw one for the Non-Children that same night. We can hold it in the backyard by the pool. The Non-Children could play for us," then on better thought she added, "and play with us. I'll get Tammy to help me plan it; with DD gone she's going to be my number one love until he returns so I should start forming a strong bond with her."

"What about Ellen," Rita said surprised.

"Ellen's really serious about going into the world of FemDom and she's claimed PC as her slave; at least until Harlot comes back," smiling she added, "you should have seen the spanking she gave PC yesterday, both her and PC were so turned on that they couldn't stop cumming."

Finally separating her mouth from Rita's boob Maria said, "I don't understand what people find so great about that domination and submission thing."

"From the way you still talk about your cumming together with the Mistress of Pain at summer camp last year, I'd think you would understand it a lot better than me," Rita said smiling and then leaning over and giving Maria a kiss.

"Oh," Maria suddenly moaned as she always did at the memory summer camp, "summer camp and she climbed up and sitting on Rita's face let Rita's tongue circle her cunt lips and tease her clit.

Lizzy realized no one would be saying anything else for a while so she got off the bed and taking a vibrator from the box labeled 'Elizabeth' she prepared it with a condom and stuck it up her cunt. She grabbed another vibrator, this one from the box labeled 'Rita, and after preparing it with a condom took it to the bed and falling between Rita's legs she started working the vibrator in her sister's cunt as she attached her mouth to Rita's clit and started truly pumping the vibrator in and out of Rita's cunt. As she did she thought, "I better get another box, if Tammy is going to be my number one pussy for a while, she's going to need her own toys."


Mary walked into the nursery to find Ruth lying in the small bed in the very center of the room. The four newest additions to the Anderson household were all asleep in their cribs and Ruth was apparently taking advantage of this to get a little calming of her own. She had her eyes closed and was working a vibrator in and out of her. Her other hand was drawing circles around her very erect nipples and every now and then she would drop it to draw circles around her swollen clit.

Kneeling by her clit Mary said, "so what are you thinking about lover?" As she said this she locked her lips around the swollen clit and began to suck it gently.

Surprisingly Ruth didn't even open her eyes, the only reply she gave at first was to moan loudly as she felt her clit being attacked; she squeezed her boob frantically as she neared total release.

She fought for control of her body though, wanting to hold of her cum a while looking to make it an even greater one and said, "I'm in Venice, I'm on a gondola and the gondolier is a hot brunette named Mary and she's just stopped in the middle of the water and ripped her clothes off and then mine and pushing me back into the gondola she is sucking and sucking and sucking me and OHHHHH," she moaned as she couldn't hold back anymore and started to gush and gush; Mary quickly pulled the vibrator out of Ruth's cunt and locked her lips around it drinking all of her juices completely.

After she had gotten a good part of the morning cunttail Mary said wickedly, "my you're wet, did the gondola tip over and you fall in the water?"

Ruth finally opened her eyes and shot Mary an angry look before pulling Mary on top of her and starting to kiss her as their boobs and cunts meshed together.

After a while she finally separated her lips from Mary's long enough to say, "Ever since TXLT2 announced they were going to Europe I've been having one daydream after another about France, Italy, Spain etc. God I find it so exciting."

Mary gave her another kiss and said, "I hope I've been in all those daydreams.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.