Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Ms. Lewis, are you paying attention in class," an annoyed looking professor said sternly.

"Qui monsieur," Jennifer Lewis said with a blissful smile on her face, as she said this she increased the speed of the vibrator she was frantically pumping between the pink lips of her over-flowing love well.

"Then maybe you'll answer the question," the professor said.

"Yes," Jennifer said trying to remember the subject she was currently studying let alone the question, "right the Oedipus Complex is Freud's theory that boys will develop a desire to be totally joined with their mothers while girls seek a more total union with their father," as Jennifer thought of her father she gave a low moan and started cumming and cumming but she fought (difficultly) to remain poker faced as to what was actually going on below the range of her computer's camera. "As to my personal thoughts on the theory," she added smiling, "who am I to argue with Sigmund Freud?"

"Are you feeling alright Ms. Lewis," the Professor said concerned, "I thought I heard you moaning?"

"I woke up with a little upset stomach today," Jennifer answered quickly, "but I'll be alright, I just have to give up junk food no matter what my Id tells my Ego; my Super-ego will just have to take control."

"Good to hear that Ms. Lewis," then addressing the entire class he said, "now I want you all to move on to the next chapter for our next class and read Freud's theories on dream interpretation carefully. I want you all to email me your assignments by the start of that class. Good day all."

"Good day, Professor Martin," Jennifer said as she closed her video-conferencing program and stood up.

"You are so lucky you can take all your classes this semester online," someone said behind her, "I mean if I were ever to try to take my classes with only a blouse on top and a butt plug vibrator in my ass and regular vibrator in my cunt I'd be kicked out of this school so fast it wouldn't be funny."

Jennifer smiled and said, "hi Pam; did classes end early you seem to have gotten here pretty quick."

"My last professor was actually absent," seeing Jen about to pull out the vibrator in her cunt Pam added, "oh wait, don't pull it out yet, I'm a bit thirsty."

Jen walked over to the bed and sitting on the edge brought her legs up and spread them while letting her room mate get in position between her legs. When Pam was ready she pulled the vibrator out and Pam instantly replaced it with her thirsty rosy red lips. Pam instantly began swirling her tongue deeply in and out of Jen's lips, absorbing all the liquids that Jen's extra-curricular activities had left there.

As Jen instantly felt ecstatic once more, she lay back and began to lick her own juices off the vibrator still in her hand, once she dried it she began using the vibrator on the tips of her very hard and erect nipples while focusing her eyes on one of the many large posters on the wall of her room; this poster showed Ana Anderson sucking Patricia Clark's twat empty and she moaned and moaned as she imagined herself as the one attacking Ms. Clark's cunt.

"You're thinking about her again aren't you," Pam said a little wickedly (purposely stopping her sucking while Jen was near the edge), "when are you going to get over your crush on your high school teacher?"

"Never," Jen said, "now finish me or I swear I'll never give you another drink again!"

Pam laughed and biting Jen's clit made Jen scream and as she started to cum violently again, Pam truly began to lap up the gushing liquids as Jen trembled and shook uncontrollably.

When after several minutes Jen finally began to come back to her senses Pam climbed on the bed with her and after having their tongues dance together for a good while (in which Jen savored her own taste in Pam's mouth) they just lay back and rested for a few minutes. Jen knew Pam would be expecting a return of the favor soon, and since she loved Pam's taste, it was a favor she couldn't wait to repay, but after a two hour advanced psychology class, you just had to give your brain a little rest before moving on to other things.

Pam studied some of her favorite posters while waiting, and said as she looked at the one of Triplet X Love Times 2 performing totally naked, "Man those Anderson boys look hot; I wouldn't mind going home with you one summer just to try and run into them."

"Remember," Jen said, "they may be hot, but officially they are still minors," then she added smiling, "though in just over three months they won't be anymore."

"They should come and tour Paris this year," Pam said losing herself in daydreams of having each of the Anderson boys pumping one of her needy holes at once.

"I actually asked Dad to suggest something like that to them the last time I talked to him; I told him I had the resources to set up an entire European tour for them, as a matter of fact; but he was still working on that secret project at the time and didn't know when he'd talk to them again."

"I still can't believe your Dad was having an affair with one of them," Pam said studying a poster of just the Anderson girls as they bent forward with their legs widely spread and their bald cunts fully open.

Jen studied the poster also and once more feeling her pussy flood she said "Isn't it about time I get a drink now. And by the way, why are you still wearing clothes?"

Just then the doorbell rang and jumping up Pam said smiling, "Well it looks like I'm dressed to open the door," and she quickly ran out of the room. Jen gave an annoyed 'what rotten timing' look and just lay back and stuffing the vibrator she still had in her hand back in her twat just lay back.

A few minutes later Pam returned with a handkerchief in which several items were packed. Pam looked a little worried and Jen fought through her bliss to say "What's wrong love?"

"There's a man at the door, he insists on talking to you; he says it's an emergency and that he needs to talk to you alone and that it is on behalf of the owner of this," as she said this she stretched out her hand to pass the handkerchief and it's contents to Jen.

Jen had already recognized the handkerchief as one she had made herself for the last father's day. Emptying its contents she found a necklace, a watch and a wedding ring. She looked at them all sadly; the ring especially since she knew that her father had been married now for several months yet had not been able to truly be with his new wife. She was sure her new stepmother didn't even know she existed, her father's decision to marry had been quite abrupt and she was sure they didn't have time to sit down and talk about all the family skeletons in the closet when it was made.

"Tell him to wait a few minutes," Jen said getting up, "I'll be right out."

"Jen, you can't just meet with a stranger," Pam said worried.

"I'll have some protection," Jen promised, "now go."

As Pam stepped out Jen quickly got out of bed pulling the vibrators in her ass and pussy out and using the blanket to wipe herself as dry as possible before grabbing a skirt that was on the floor (she had actually started her psychology class fully clothed) and once dressed she grabbed a mace like spray can from the drawer of her computer desk, taking a minute to go over and kiss the poster of the masked Anderson girl in the hot red leather suit with holes to show off all her privates. "Thanks for the extra protection Mistress," she whispered as she prepared to step out of the room.

In the common room she found Pam looking worriedly at the stone faced, yet obviously nervous, stranger. "Hello, can I help you," Jen said.

"No," the man said, "but if you want to help the owner of those items you're holding you'll come with me. You will be gone for a while so you should take your computer and your books so you can continue your on-line studies. He said to make sure you have a satellite wireless connection, he also said to make sure you have an updated STD test is you want a proper hello."

Jen smiled, it was from her Dad. "Is he here in France," Jen asked confused.

"No we will have to take a plane to Zurich," he looked at Jen's room mate and said, "I will explain more in detail while we travel."

"Wait a minute," Pam said worried, "Jen, you're not seriously thinking of heading to Switzerland with this guy are you?"

"Don't worry Pam, I'll be okay," to the man she said, "Give me a little while to pack some clothes."

"He also said not to forget the emergency card; he didn't explain what he meant by that but said you would know."

Jen nodded and heading for her room gathered several clothes, toiletries, books and toys and dropped them in a small suitcase; she also took down her two favorite posters to take with her. She then packed up her newest laptop with all its accessories in her computer bag. In her handbag she dropped her cell phone, passport, a debit card her father had once given her "only for emergencies" and with a smile her recently updated STD test results.

In less than an hour Jen was hugging Pam and telling her once more, "I'll be fine; if I can I'll email you daily," and she then followed the stranger out.


Two hours later Jen was on a plane to Zurich and as she sat next to the mysterious man she said, "Okay, don't you think it's time you start telling me what is going on," looking straight into the man's eyes she said, "what is wrong with Dad? Will he be at the airport to meet us?"

The man remained poker-faced and said, "You're father will meet you in a few days, first we'll set you up in a private location. While waiting for him you should make sure you get some cash (preferably in euros), do some shopping to stock the place you'll be in well (preferably with canned and other long lasting food items) and you should continue attending your classes daily, your father does not want you falling behind because of this. Oh, and most important of all, you are to tell no one what is happening is that understood?"

Jen saw the serious look in his face and nodded.

At the airport in Zurich, after the passport and suitcase checks, the man led Jen on foot one block to a Parking lot where he had a simple two passenger car waiting. After paying for almost two days parking they sped off and Jen asked, "So where exactly are we going?"

"A small town almost at the border, your father will explain why so far out. It is important that we get there fast, once there I will leave you at the small isolated cabin I have rented, you will be safe there until your father arrives. Just wait patiently, it is important and trust no one."

Smiling Jen said nervously, "does that include you?"

The man didn't answer and just kept driving. Once they neared their final destination the man stopped at a small store for Jen to buy several boxes of canned vegetables, meats, evaporated milk and soups.

As he prepared to finally leave her, the man said one last thing, "There may be some reports that upset you in a few days on the internet. Don't believe them, they won't be true," he said no more and simply left her settled in a cabin far from anyone else's homes.

Jen looked worriedly around at the one room cabin and wondered what was truly going on. She, however, trusted her father would tell her everything and being a little tired she stripped and unpacking a poster of her childhood crush and placing it on the wall, placed the poster of TXLT2 in the nude next to it, she then took out a large vibrator and as she stared at the naked Ms. Clark, she once more began to masturbate to fantasies of being the one sucking her beautiful pussy.


Two days later Dr. Randolph Lewis could be found pacing in his basement cell in the giant one block warehouse in the outskirts of Bern. He heard a commotion above and wondered what was happening. It was then that he saw Carl enter looking very glum.

"Carl, are you alright," he asked worriedly.

"I'm fine but we have to do this now, and it has to be fast," he quickly started stripping and said, "quickly get out of your clothes and put these on."

The doctor notice Carl wearing his watch, necklace and ring and said, "Will I be getting those back?"

"Eventually," Carl said, "but not today. Today they are your ticket out of here."

As the doctor stripped he said, "Carl you still haven't told me what you are planning to do. You have been secretly helping me since I was first captured; you saved Joyce and kept her hidden in Germany until she could return to Riverdale a few weeks ago, and now you are helping me escape; why, who are you really?"

"Just someone that hates evil, and this is evil," as he said this he held up a scan-disk and passed it to Dr. Lewis with the clothes he had just gotten out of.

Looking at the disk curiously Dr. Lewis said, "that's it isn't it, they actually did it; why don't you just destroy the disk?"

"Because if one day someone actually implements it, knowing how it works can help stop it," Carl said.

"They've had me here for months trying to help them develop a vaccine against the so-called ultimate weapon and they actually used some of my studies to build the weapon itself didn't they?"

"Just go, now! You have 10 minutes to get away from this area, there is a car across the road for you to use; no one will stop you along the way; everything you need to know to get to your daughter is in the glove compartment. All the keys are in the pocket of the pants you wear, now go! Remember I'll make sure the evidence that clears you is found, but there is still someone that even I don't know among them. You still can't trust anyone." He opened the cell and on giving the doctor a good luck hug got into the cell himself and locking the door began putting on the clothes taken off by Dr. Lewis.

"What are you going to do," Dr. Lewis said worried, "why aren't you just coming with me?"

"The trail has got to end here for now," Carl said seriously, "now go, unless you want to place your daughter in danger by keeping her waiting longer than necessary to understand everything."

On being reminded that his daughter was in fact lost as to what was going on and needed him to get to her he said, "Good luck with whatever you're planning and thank you."

Dr. Lewis ran quickly up but stopped when he saw several of the guards sitting at a front table. He looked at them curiously and suddenly had a strong suspicion; going right up to them he waved his hand in their faces and smiling thought, "well they're sleeping soundly." Suspecting anyone else he found on the way out would be in similar conditions he quickened his pace once more and didn't stop until he was outside the warehouse where he quickly spotted the car Carl mentioned across the road.

He walked rapidly to it and getting in just started it up and drove away, figuring he could stop somewhere and study exactly where he was suppose to go once he was away from here. He knew that his destination was somewhere in Zurich so he knew the general direction to start moving in. He had driven for around 7 minutes when he heard an incredible blast that shook the very street he was driving in; even though he was well away from the warehouse now, he could see the flames shooting into the air behind him. He had no doubt it was the warehouse that was destroyed as it was approximately 10 minutes since Carl had warned him he had 10 minutes to get away from the area.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.