Finally Got My Cousin! - Cover

Finally Got My Cousin!

by the count

Copyright© 2006 by the count

Erotica Sex Story: True story about having sex with my cousin and having a child with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Pregnancy   Size   .

I thought my cousin Shana was a very beautiful woman even when she was younger she was pretty and had a fantastic body. Shana is about five feet and one hundred ten pounds. She has shoulder length brown hair, full lips, a little button nose, and the biggest brown eyes you ever saw. She is a 36D with almost nothing for a waist that flares out to the fullest hips and an ass that looks unreal. It looks like a heart turned upside down with the tip cut off! I'm just your average guy, I'm 5'10" and I work out five times a week to stay in shape. Nothing was ever between us, I only looked at her during the times our families visited each other. About a year ago, she moved back into our town about six miles from me. We both have a small child from relationships. She's 30 and I'm 38.

When her mother asked me to look in on her, I said sure and I called Shana. We talked and caught up on old times. We then started talking almost ever night. During one of those calls, I told her that all of the guys in our family thought she was one of the finest women we had seen. She was like "yeah right". I told her if she weren't my cousin, I'd be all over her. She got quiet on the other end and when I asked her if she was all right, she said yeah. I then started to talk around the subject of sex without saying the words then when I did finally use the word fuck it seemed like the flood gates opened! She started talking all about her sexual experiences. After an hour, I knew everything about her sexually from when she lost her virginity to all of her likes.

I knew I had to fuck her but I didn't know how she would react to my advances. I made up a reason to go by her apartment that next Friday evening and when I got there, I moved some things around and played with her daughter. When her daughter went to sleep, I noticed Shana looked a little tense. I told her I had learned how to massage when I was in Japan and offered to give her a full body massage. She said sure, as long as she didn't have to get naked. I told her to put a robe on and that would be fine. She gave me a big towel that I laid on the living room floor. I had her sit down and I started with her neck and shoulders. I noticed she didn't have a bra on! From there I went down both arms to the tips of each finger. I then had her lie on her stomach so I could do her back. I had to straddle her ass to do this and could feel not only that she didn't have any panties on but also the heat radiating from her and my dick got hard as steel and it nudged right in her ass. Shana didn't say a word and I knew she had to feel that 10 3⁄4" monster!

I went from her back down to the backs of her thighs then I told her she had to turn over so I could stretch her legs. When she turned over the robe opened and I saw one of the hairiest pussies in my life! I couldn't catch my breath for a moment staring at it. Then the scent of her aroused pussy hit my nose as I placed her left leg on my shoulder. I stretched it then the other leg while opening those thighs and seeing all of the juices glistening in front of me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.