Michael - Cover

Michael

by tltmth

Copyright© 2006 by tltmth

Erotica Sex Story: This is a true story of a 12 year old boy and his 10 year old master. The boy discovers how submissive he can be. He also discovers just how far into the depths of perversity he can go.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   True Story   DomSub   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   .

It was the summer I turned twelve. My mother had gotten sober, again, and she had some new friends. This time she became friends with some people who lived on the south part of town which was mostly dairy farms and small horse farms. I was forced to go to Rick and Sally's house with my mother because she would not let me stay home alone. It turned out that it was not near as bad as I thought it would be. Rick and Sally had a swimming pool, so I would not have to give up my swimming, and they also had a son, named Michael.

Michael and I almost instantly became best of friends. Michael was ten, and although he was small for his age, he was very dominant when it came to play time. After about two weeks, we had swam about as much as was fun without being able to have any other friends over, so we decided to play some different games. We decided that a good way to really get to know each other better, would be to play Truth or Dare. I quickly became uncomfortable with the questions Michael would ask, so I started choosing dare.

Michael asked me "Truth, or dare?" I picked dare, then Michael said, "I am going to pull my pants down, and I want you to smell my butthole until I tell you to stop." So Michael dropped his pants and turned his butt toward me. I sat down on the floor and pushed my nose between Michael's butt cheeks and sniffed his stinky butthole. Michael's butthole was dirty from not wiping good the last time he had defecated. I could smell his old dried up shit. Then Michael farted. Michael's fart was very stinky, like fresh shit, but he had not told me I could stop smelling his butt yet, so I kept smelling. Michael farted three more times before he let me stop sniffing his butthole.

Michael chose truth so I asked him why he had made me smell his butt like that. Michael just laughed and said that he did it because he could. I chose dare again, and this time Michael had me suck his little dick. "Suck my dick," Michael started, "Until I tell you to stop. Oh, and you have to drink anything that comes out." I sat on the floor again, and Michael stepped over to me placing his dick in my mouth. I began sucking Michael's dick and quickly realized that I liked sucking his dick. I had never considered myself a fag, but Michael's dick felt good in my mouth, and I liked the way it made my mouth water. Suddenly my mouth began to fill. I had been jacking off for some time by now, and I knew what cum was, but I never knew anyone could come this much. Then I realized that Michael was not cumming. Instead, he was pissing in my mouth. I swallowed the first mouthful expecting it to taste awful, but it was very mild, almost like warm water, with just a hint of salt. I drank all of Michael's piss, and became aware of the fact that I was not even offended, but actually turned on. I could hardly wait to see what Michael would make me do next.

I asked Michael if he wanted to continue playing Truth or Dare, or if he would rather do something else. Michael asked me what I had in mind so I said, "You tell me what you want me to do, and I will do whatever you tell me to do." Michael had an ornery look on his face as he said, "I will go along with this, but you have to do anything I say, and you cannot back out, even if you don't want to do something I tell you to do." I looked at Michael and said, "I guess that would be OK, as long as nobody gets hurt." Michael got a serious look on his face and said, "First we have to lay down the rules." I agreed, then he continued, "Neither one of us can ever tell anyone what we do when we are by ourselves." I nodded. "Second," Michael said, "I will not tell you to do anything that will hurt anyone. It might be gross, or it might make you sick, but nobody else will be involved, at all." I was getting a bit nervous but I agreed. Then Michael said, "Third, you cannot back out of what I tell you to do, no matter what it is, or how gross it is, or how much you don't want to do it. You have to do everything I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it." I was really worried now, but I still agreed. Michael then pointed out that if his dad ever found out what we were doing that he, Michael's dad that is, would kill me, and would never even think twice about it. I knew this to be true because Rick was a Hell's Angel and he was one of the gang's enforcers. So now my fate was sealed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.