My 30th Birthday Present, Compliments of Chloe - Cover

My 30th Birthday Present, Compliments of Chloe

by Mischievous Fae

Copyright© 2006 by Mischievous Fae

Erotica Sex Story: Based on the true story of my first lesbian encounter. Names have been changed to retain anominity, but not much else...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

As I entered Candy Cane's it was dark and smoky. Not surprising for a small town strip joint. The DJ was playing a song by some 80's hair band as the dancer on stage worked the men around her out the money they busted their ass for all week. The money they will go home without, and in return all they will get for it is a hard-on that they will either take out on their wives, girlfriends or sadly themselves.

Going into the night I was unaware that I was going to be introduced by my friend Cole, to the woman who would give me my first lesbian encounter. I had gone to visit for a weekend to celebrate my birthday, expecting only to have a relaxing weekend away; perhaps getting into a bit of mischief, but never imagining I would experience what I was about to some few hours away.

We seated ourselves at a table which was positioned at the side of the small runway. We ordered a few drinks and took in the sights around us. Several dancers made their way to the table, offering us lap dances, looking to make some extra cash, but we politely declined. The crowd applauded as the girl on stage made her way off, her naked body still swaying to the rhythm of the music. The voice of the DJ interrupted the cheers reminding everyone to tip their waitresses and to please keep it in their pants. (He must have had a desire to be a comedian in a past life).

"Up next we have the dazzling Chloe."

The lights dimmed, and whistles and cat calls filled the air. A lone spotlight singled in on the black curtain as the music began to play. It had a mysterious, penetrating beat. It was not "typical". Chloe emerged from behind the curtain and she too was not typical by any means. Her long wavy brown hair was reminiscent of burlesque, her face painted only with red lipstick and a hint of blush. Her body had beautiful curves. She was by no means cut from the same mold of the others who she had followed in this age old profession.

She was wearing only a burgundy bra, matching thong, stilettos and a smile. As she made her way down the runway, her arm outstretched reaching for the pole which was positioned squarely in the middle, she made a slow turn. As she came full circle she stopped in front of us, her back against the hard metal, arms stretched toward the ceiling, she met my eyes and gradually lowered herself. Spreading her legs slightly, she revealed only a small glimpse of what lay beneath; she rose and slowly turned away from me. I was instantly hypnotized by her beauty. I frantically reached for the pile of dollars on the table in an effort to lure her back to my sights, envious of the men who were now reveling in her.

I watched her as she tantalized the men, giving them an artificial glimmer of hope that they could possibly be the one that could give her pleasure. Being a woman I knew that her attention to these men was merely a ploy to get something from them, and nothing more, it was actually rather sad to see the hope in their eyes. But wait, who was I kidding? I secretly had the same hope.

Running her hands across her breasts, she grasped the clasp on the front of her bra. Unhooking it she pulled the cloth of the bra forward squeezing them together. As she released the lacy fabric from her fingers, I was given the first glimpse of her milky white breasts. They were perfect. They were too large and firm to be that of god's creation, but none the less they were stunning. Her buds stood erect, the skin around them large and dark.

I have always been attracted to women, as far back as my pre pubescent days. My friend Shelly and I would hide in the dark corners of my parent's basement; touching the others forbidden zones, confused but excited by the feelings that these touches brought out within us. The sight of Chloe's breasts stirred in me those same emotions. I felt tingly and warm. I shifted in my seat slightly, the sensation of my panties as they rubbed against my clit made me throb.

As she moved to the ambient sounds she squeezed her breasts, and then let them fall. With them longing for more, the men began calling to her by means of hoots and hollers, flashing their bills at her in an effort to bribe her to reveal more of herself to them. She lowered her body to the floor, slowly, deliberately, crawling toward them like a cat on the prowl. As she made her way to them she turned her head back to my direction. A teasing smile on her face, she reached back and slapped her ass. It was full and perfectly round. Visions of crawling in behind her, spreading her ass cheeks and running my tongue along her rosy pink lips filled my head.

All eyes were fixed on her as she came to a standing position, smiling as she bent forward slightly and pulled at the sides of her thong, hips moving side to side she slid it down just below her hips and back up again. She repeated this several times, with each advance she went a little lower until she exposed her bare pussy to us.

Feet shoulder length apart; she caressed her belly, running both hands down to her mound, along her inner thighs and back up. Spreading her lips apart she lid one finger along her silky pussy lips and up to her mouth sucking it slowly. Every man and woman in the place went wild.

For the next two minutes Chloe spun, swayed and seduced her way even further into our hearts.

As the song came to an end Chloe bent down to my companion and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and nodded.

"What was that all about?" I asked him?

"She appreciated our applause"

"She was amazing."

"I am glad you think so" he simply replied. I never gave his comment a second thought.

We sat and talked for a few minutes while the DJ played; giving the next dancer some time to prepare. In my observing the naughtiness around me, I was stunned to see Chloe making a bee line to our table. She had slipped on a plaid skirt, that of a school girl, that matched her burgundy bra. As she got closer Cole stood up to greet her.

"As always Chloe you were unforgettable."

They hugged briefly as not to draw attention to the bouncers who kept a tight watch on the girls.

"Chloe is this is my friend Emma that I told you about."

"Emma, this is Chloe"

"He-ll-o" I managed to stutter out. I was floored. He knew her? He told her about me?

"Emma it is a pleasure to meet you. Cole has raved about you." she replied in her sweet southern drawl.

Still wondering why he had told her about me, I heard her say to us:

"Well I am done for the night so I am going to go catch up with my manager and get my coat."

As she turned to walk away she flashed me a smile.

"Nice to meet you" I quickly said.

"Well you ready to get out of here?" Cole asked.

"Sure."


As we arrived back at Cole's apartment I could feel the humid southern air clogging my pores, my hair stunk of cigarettes.

"I'm going to take a quick shower if that's OK."

"Sure, don't take too long, I have a birthday surprise for you."

The hot water felt so good on my naked skin. The steam and fragrant smell of the soap as it ran down my body was so relaxing. I was so comfortable that I had almost forgotten about the birthday surprise that waited on the other side of the door. I rinsed quickly and wrapped a towel around my wet body.

"What's my surprise?!" I ecstatically asked as I flew open the bathroom door.

The hall was dark. "Cole!? Where are you?" I asked curiously.

As I came down the hall there was a glow of light at the end. As I entered the living room I was floored to see Cole and Chloe on the couch. They were kissing. She was naked; his fingers were teasingly playing with her sex.

Before I could say another word, Cole rose to his feet and said "she's all ready for you."

He kissed my cheek, grabbed his keys from the coffee table and walked out the front door.

There I stood in my towel, shivering, dripping on the carpet. Chloe rose from the couch, she was magnificent. She took me by the hand and led me back to where they just sat.

I was so nervous. I had no idea what was happening; well I knew what was happening, but how did this happen? A million butterflies in my stomach, I didn't know what to do. Do I make the first move?

Before I could think of anything else she leaned in and we began to kiss. Mouths open slightly, our tongues lightly caressing the other. I have to admit; the moment our tongues touched I became wet. It had been so long since I had felt a woman's hands on my body, nor had I experienced them like this. I already felt as if I was floating above my body and we were only kissing. Her hand slid up my body and I felt her undo my towel, letting it fall onto the floor.

"You are beautiful." She murmured.

"I can't believe this is happening." I whispered.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.