Maiden of Rome2 - Cover

Maiden of Rome2

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Attia takes her mother's place as the elite woman warrior. Penelope is in her middle-age having lost her husband to cancer. She believes her daughter to be better than she ever was.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Historical   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Six months later they were back in Rome. Caligula was dead and Claudius was now the Emperor. Not by his own choosing but by his Praetoriun Guard. The Senators had put up a mild protest but with Agrippa and several of the Guard standing behind him, they gave in and asked him the Emperor of the Roman Empire. At first Claudius declined. After the second request, he accapted. Claudius still had a fear of the Guard. Not for himself, but for his gorgeous wife Messalina.

After Maximus' death and burial, Penelope closed the house and the four women had returned to the center of the Empire. Agrippa was at the dock in Ostia as the galley eased up to the pier. He jumped into the boat to hug his mother, sister and the servants. On his advise, he encouraged Attia to carry a sharp dagger strapped around her outer thigh due to the crime against many women in the city. He even gave her one of his already to strap around her waist and leg under her gown. Penelope wore her Wreath of Honor that was awarded her by Augustus.

She even heard news of Livia's death. She outlived both sons. Germanicus and Tiberius.

Penelope didn't feel any sense of loss. The woman frightened her when she was Attia's age. Livia's shadow was still larger than life. People either loved or hated her. Being the Emperess at Augustus' side, Livia cast a long shadow across the land even after her death when she was in her ninties.


Returning to their house in Rome, they took their time settling in. Penelope looked at the patio where she sent two of Arminius' assassins to their deaths. She assumed the second was dead after all these years. The wooden dummies were gone but she could have more made to practice for herself and her daughter. She found the faintest traces of blood seeped in the stones of the porch.

"It's good to have you home, Mother," Agrippa grinned. He was now in charge of the Praetoriun Guard. A reward from Claudius for not killing him and his protection from his enemies in the Senate. He had the royal purple cloak that only the leader could wear.

"Under the circumstances, it's good to be back. I couldn't live in that villa without your father. He gave me such a happy marriage. I am truly a lucky woman to have loved and been loved by your father."

"Yes, you and Father did get along well."

"What about you? Any girl on the horizon?"

"With all those gorgeous Greek whores? A man's got to be crazy to marry these days.

I mean you get what you want at a reasonable price without having to worry about her and kids. Why do I need to marry?"

Penelope gave him a playful punch in the arm. "Your father had a Jewish prostitute he was crazy about. I couldn't make myself to have sex with him for almost two months after giving both of you birth so he went down to that house on the river that only serves noblemen. She must have been someone very good because he always wanted her."

"WHERE IS THAT SHE-DEVIL?" Gaius walked in trumpeting his arrival.

"GAIUS," Penelope ran into his arms. She could feel that his muscles had turned soft.

"You are getting fat my Brother."

"Too much of a good thing in Rome," he hugged her. "By Jupiter, you've kept your shape for a middle-aged woman."

"Attia keeps me in shape with our sword play," Penelope announced with her daughter standing right in back of her. "She's better than I ever was."

"Oh shit!" Gaius groaned. "I'm not about to take her challenge. I'm so out of shape since my return three years ago that I get tired in less than five minutes."

"She'll take you in two," Penelope boasted.

"Welcome Uncle Gaius," Attia stepped forward and hugged him. "It's been so long since I've seen you. You look wonderful."

"True! And you're as beautiful as your mother was when she was younger."

"Thank you."

Penelope smiled. Attia was showing her feminine side at the moment. If Gaius or Agrippa were crazy enough to take her on, they would be in for a big surprise. She had beaten both many many times and knew her daughter could do the same.


That night everyone in the family reclined at the table for a late dinner. Vispsania and her two grown sons were there ogling Attia regretting they were related. Attia knew the boys were staring at her but she pretended not to notice unless one spoke to her then she gave them a smile at some of the compliments thrown her way. She had given Agrippa a run for his money with wooden swords including that pivoting and whacking him in the side with the blade. Her brother still felt sore as Gaius laughed telling him how Penelope had hurt him up in Gaul.

"So was Father in a lot of pain at the end?" Agrippa asked, rubbing the sore ribs Attia had given him.

"Yes but we had enough opium to put in his wine to ease the discomfort and let him sleep.

He died in his sleep," Penelope informed everyone. "Maximus was a great Roman."

"Yeah, he kept us all in line," Gaius said lightly. "One never knew when he was going to show up at night checking the sentries on guard duty. He had a few publicly flogged for sleeping on the job."

"And how did you run the Legions after he returned to Rome?" Vipsania asked.

"Just about the same as him. I had a few flogged myself. It teaches the rest to stay alert.

If the barbarians tried to sneak over the bridge they would be on us like a swarm of wasps."

"I think the killing of Groat took a lot of wind out of their sails," Attia said. "Mother really made that almost impossible shot that killed him."

"It must have been pure luck," Agrippa grinned.

"Luck or not, he's been long gone," Penelope popped a grape into her mouth. "I hear it's quiet on that boundry up there."

"Yes, and Claudius has our men in their territory clearing a mile wide path of trees. He thinks if we push them back over the Rhine River it will be a lot safer for our troops," Agrippa said.

"It makes sense," Gaius stated. "It's a wider river and if he doesn't build any bridges across it, that will make our postion a lot more secure. We can bring in some Gauls to cultivate the land for more grain."

Penelope wondered if that hut that she stayed at as Drusus was still standing. Drusus had a fond memory of Dagmar but now that he was a she, she tried shaking it out of her mind.

She found it difficult recalling how Dagmar had made Drusus' penis longer and thicker so he could satisfy her. For more than eight months he had bedded her, or was it she?

Whatever, they had a wonderful time having those relations. Penelope felt kind of weird being such a beautiful woman and having a cock until that very last night when she was given a potion to drink and the next morning she was a complete female. She even had a hymen for her husband to tear when they made love on their wedding night.


The next morning bright and early Penelope and Attia walked to the market place. She wore her Wreath of Honor as she stopped by all the carts. Penelope was unarmed but Attia had her very sharp dagger just under her gown with a hidden opening where she could pull it out if any threat came their way. Penelope inspected every bit of fruit and vegetables before buying the best they had. Of course she dickered with them for a lower price. She was happy with this part of Rome. The last time she was here was when that horrible Caligula talked to her. Then they walked to the meat area. The ducks looked like they were freshly killed. She bought three for tonight's dinner. The beef looked bad so she passed that by. She bought a lamb to have delivered to the house after it was slaughtered and finally she purchased several dozen eggs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.