Maiden of Rome2 - Cover

Preview

Maiden of Rome2

by ShannonQ

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Fiction, Historical, White Couple, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Masturbation,

Erotica Sex Story: Attia takes her mother's place as the elite woman warrior. Penelope is in her middle-age having lost her husband to cancer. She believes her daughter to be better than she ever was.

It is seven years after leaving Rome for Spain. Maximus, Penelope, and Attia are enjoying their sunset years as Tiberius dies and the new Emperor Caligula is reeking havoc on the people in the capitol of the Empire.

In part one Drusus Marcellus was a Tribune in the XVII Legion which was attacked by the Germans under Arminius the chief of the central tribes. This was the battle of the Teutoburg Forest when Augustus was the Emperor of Rome. Drusus was taken captive and sent to the witch Dagmar. Dagmar developed a fondness for the Roman and for months they engaged in sexual encounters frequently. The food and special berry wine given to him turned him slowly into a woman and was given the name Penelope. Dagmar cast a charm on her to accept her new female persona. With reluctance, she sent Penelope back to Rome where she met and married Maximus Lepidius. She killed Arminius' son Groat with an impossible shot across the Weser River with an arrow. She also slew two large German men who was sent to Rome to avenge Groat's death. She also gave birth to a son Agrippa and a daughter Attia. For her great feat of killing the son of Arminius, she was given a Wreath of Honor bestowed upon her from the Emperor Augustus.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.