Bernadette Love, at first sight - Cover

Bernadette Love, at first sight

Copyright© 2006 by Suzie XX

Chapter 5: And Mother made Three!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: And Mother made Three! - Shy girl Lyn had never been attracted to anyone of either sex. But then new girl Bernadette Love walked in her class and her life. There was instant mutual attraction. But the trouble started when Lyn met Bernie's mother whom she felt a similar attraction to. The mother's lesbian lust for the girl accelerated the 2 young teens' tender attraction into a steamy lesbian sex threesome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Bernie, what are you doing? Let's get dressed first at least." I think she had forgotten we were both nude. I heard Belle running up the stairs so it was too late anyway. Bernie pulled the quilt from the bed and wrapped it round her and me? Well there was nothing Belle hadn't already seen!

She knocked at the door and Bernie opened it and pulled Belle in by the hand. Seeing Bernie's upset face Belle shot a glance at me and I shrugged.

"Why the hell did you have to do that? And don't say 'What?'."

Belle looked at me again in an appeal for help. "I didn't tell Bernie, she guessed." I said.

She looked back to Bernie. "Look, baby, It just happened. I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? You fucking bitch. I get a girlfriend and you just had to screw her first, didn't you!"

"It wasn't like that! I was just... helping her... she didn't know what I meant about using tongues... so I showed her and... it just got out of hand. I'm so sorry."

"But why? I mean you're not into girls so why would you want to mess with her? Just to piss me off?"

"No, of course not. I never meant to hurt you. And yes I have been with girls. We don't really know each other do we? I do love you though. Give me a chance to make it up to you. Please."

"Bernie," I said, "It's true what she was saying, she was trying to help me, and it just went too far."

"That's right," said Belle. Bernie I love you and wouldn't want to cause problems with you and Lynda. I know you like each other."

"OK Belle," said Bernie after a pause. "I'll give you a chance to make it right again. I think you need to even things up. Make it fair as it were."

"Thanks Bernie. I don't want us to fall out. Just let me know if there's anything I can do. Any time."

"I was thinking of right now."

"Now? But aren't you busy with Lynda right now?"

"Yes but I want you to show me what you showed her."

"What?!!! You can't be serious. You're my daughter."

"Christ, Belle, you know we're not exactly your average mother and daughter. We hardly know each other. I don't think we'll ever get the mother-daughter bonding back. We can be good friends though. Here's a chance to get closer to me."

"I don't know. This is so weird. Bernie, what are you doing?" Bernie had taken off the quilt and thrown it at the bottom of the bed and had turned round to face her mother naked.

"Show me everything you showed Lyn. She will tell me if you miss out anything. Right Lyn?" I nodded. She was playing some game with Belle and I was rather enjoying it. I didn't seem to be getting any of the blame for what happened. Belle was suffering though.

"Lyn's going to watch? Please Bernie. Don't make me do this."

"Show me. Kiss me with tongues like you showed Lyn." Reluctantly Belle moved to Bernie and their lips met briefly, then again a little longer and soon they were kissing deeply and were both starting to get into it. I was starting to get a bit jealous of it though and was going to ask Bernie to stop. But she had manoeuvred Belle round and pushed her back onto the bed. I started to understand where she was going with this and I pulled Belle into the middle of the bed.

The two were still locked in a long kiss as I undid the buttons on Belle's shorts and I don't think she even noticed me pull them down her legs. But she did notice when I started pulling her top up over her boobs. She broke the kiss and looked wildly at me.

"What the hell are you doing? I only agreed to a kiss!" She started trying to pull her top down and I seized the opportunity to kiss her myself.

There was just a brief moment of resistance before she carried on where she had left off with Bernie, her tongue eagerly exploring mine. Bernie busied herself removing Belle's panties and then pulled her top up again. This time there was no protest as we broke the kiss long enough for Bernie to pull the top over and off her head. She wasn't wearing a bra so the three of us were naked on the bed.

Bernie was fondling Belle's tits as she and I continued the kissing. Bernie was not going to let her mother upstage her with me, however, and leaned across Belle's bare body. She pulled my face away from Belle and replaced Belle's lips with her own. Belle, however, was not about to be left out of the party.

"Did your little friend tell you what else I showed her this morning?" she asked in a husky voice.

"I think I can guess by the way she went down on me! That's what convinced me she'd had some tuition," answered Bernie, "You'd better show me too I think."

"Won't that be weird from your mother?"

"Just get your head between my legs and I'll soon tell you how it feels!" Belle slid out from under Bernie and got off the bed. Bernie started kissing me again, but suddenly her eyes went wide open and rapidly sucked in breath through her teeth. "Jeez her tongue feels good on my clit."

"Yes I know," I said, "She did it to me this morning and I couldn't last very long! I was looking forward to doing you like that."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.