Bernadette Love, at first sight - Cover

Preview

Bernadette Love, at first sight

by Suzie XX

Copyright© 2006 by Suzie XX

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft, Fa/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Lesbian, Mother, Daughter, Interracial, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation,

Erotica Sex Story: Shy girl Lyn had never been attracted to anyone of either sex. But then new girl Bernadette Love walked in her class and her life. There was instant mutual attraction. But the trouble started when Lyn met Bernie's mother whom she felt a similar attraction to. The mother's lesbian lust for the girl accelerated the 2 young teens' tender attraction into a steamy lesbian sex threesome.

This is a fictitious story that includes graphic descriptions of explicit sex between two 14 year old girls and one of their mothers. If this subject matter is likely to offend you, or if you are underage to read such material where you live, then read no further!

The author retains copyright in the material and the story may not be reproduced in whole or part in any other site or medium without the written permission of the author. However, you are welcome to download a copy to your computer and print it out for your own entertainment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.