Long Man, Hot Summer - Cover

Long Man, Hot Summer

by strawberryangel

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Erotica Sex Story: A memoir of one wild week for an 18 year old girl. Now Ashley is a 33 year old wife and mom who looks back on that week. This is based on a week I lived many years ago.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Size   .

In a long line of Minivans and SUV's, Ashley joined the rest of the moms and dads retrieving their little ones from morning kindergarten. She watched the rain trickle down her vehicle's windshield then sat back and closed her eyes. Her young daughter was humming back in her car seat, to no song in particular. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror, she looked at her blonde hair, with strawberry highlights, pulled up in a clasp. Playing with the wisps of her curls she studied it hanging down, framing her face. There was a glint in her green eyes, and they were intense and full of life. She still felt 18 despite her 33 years of age. She was a pretty confident teen but now she was even more confident as an adult.

Presently she felt she sometimes got lost in a world of bill paying, carpooling, housework and other mundane things that occupy a stay-at-home mom's day. She'd walked away from her career a few years back, raising her children was her most important job ever and she took it seriously. Somewhere along the way she lost parts of herself. She was mom, wife, sister and daughter but not always Ashley. She was only slightly the girl she remembered at 18.

Shifting her focus from her daughter's beautiful humming to the familiar song starting on the radio, her mind drifted back to a wild week one summer after she graduated high school...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.