Long Day's and Easy Lay's - Cover

Long Day's and Easy Lay's

by Jon_Doh

Copyright© 2006 by Jon_Doh

Erotica Sex Story: His hearts desire - more easily acheived than he could have dreamt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   .

Joshua was looking forward to the next few days away from his wife. His work had called a training week. 'Time to have a bit of fun and let my hair down, ' he thought to himself. It would certainly be an eventful few days away for him but work training weeks always were. They were his chance to catch up with all the new faces in the office and even meet up with some of the older ones that he had his fun with in the past.

Joshua was looking forward to meeting the new secretary. As soon as she had joined the company and he heard her voice on the telephone that first day, he was anxious to meet her. Her voice had such a sexy drawl to it; he pictured her in his mind.

When he checked into the hotel on the first evening, he enquired at the desk whether she had arrived yet. To his dismay the response was negative. Joshua sighed with frustration when he realised that his plan didn't look like it would succeed that evening. 'Never mind, I am sure that there will be plenty of other drop-dead gorgeous girls here tonight.'

At that moment the door slid open again and in walked a stunning female. Her curvy body was wrapped in a figure-hugging dress which highlighted and emphasised her fantastic figure. Joshua smiled to himself, 'Now that's what I need.' As she arrived at the reception desk, he edged closer to her, eager to make his presence felt.

Joshua waited patiently and listened while she gave her details to the receptionist. To his surprise, he realised that he had heard that voice before. Wow. She was even better looking than he had imagined. This was a woman that he would have to have.

As she left the desk, he smiled at her and introduced himself. "Hello Jane. I'm Joshua; we have spoken on the telephone before now." She smiled back at him. "Hello Joshua, it's good to meet you at last." He was mentally undressing her as she spoke and decided to strike. 'After all, this was too good a chance to miss.'

"Are you dining alone tonight? We could have dinner together. I'm not sure about you but I hate eating alone." Jane smiled back at him suggestively, "That sounds a wonderful idea. Give me 30 minutes to get ready and I'll meet you in the dining room."

Joshua sat in his room not really believing his luck. Tonight he was going to enjoy himself. It had been at least a month since he had been away from home and boy, was he looking forward to it.

At the allotted time, Joshua made his way down to the dining room. He didn't want to give the impression that he was too keen so he waited outside for a short time. Just enough time to make Jane wonder if he was going to turn up. He liked to tease females in this way.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.