Snippets - Jennifer (or Good Puppy Love Gone Bad) - Cover

Snippets - Jennifer (or Good Puppy Love Gone Bad)

by RitalinUnderdose

Copyright© 2005 by RitalinUnderdose

Erotica Sex Story: How I met a girl, fell in love, consumated and moved on, over a period of 12 years. OK, I believe in taking it slow, but this is ridiculous!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   .

(or Good Puppy Love Gone Bad)

Jenny was a girl I knew from college. At the time she had a boyfriend, so we just developed into good friends. Actually, with what I learned later, I suppose I could have been with her much sooner.

At any rate, over several years of being around her and becoming closer, without consummating anything, I had fallen in love with her, although of course in the light of retrospective experience, it was puppy love.

I eventually had three "episodes" with her. The first, Jenny was a live in aide to an elderly lady. This had to be sometime in the mid-80's. I had my Mustang, so it was between 1983 and 1985... Memory is the first to go... I guess that's why I'm writing this. I got in the habit of visiting, and we would play chess (I called it chest), or talk or watch TV. Some evenings I would give her back and neck rubs, which I'm really quite good at. Sometimes my idea of where the neck is would get a little generous, and on several occasions I was able to massage all but the tips of her nipples and her pussy. I went home with more blueballs than... Anyway, despite certain signals that really should have clued me in, I never got past the touchy feely stage this time 'round. Eventually, Jenny left the job, moved in with a new boyfriend and I of course was crushed.

Years later, we got in touch again, I don't remember if she called me or vice versa, but we picked up our friendship more or less where we left off, but without the touchy part, alas. I still harbored a secret love for her, but I didn't want to ruin it.

A time came when Jenny wanted to take her mother to a Cirque De Solei (sp?) performance, and didn't have the money. I loaned her the money for the tickets, no strings attached. I think a few weeks later I laughingly told her if she had trouble paying me back I'd gladly take it out in trade. I really wasn't serious, but we both joked back and forth about it and suddenly the joke got serious. Following an afternoon out, we went to my apartment. We ordered pizza (part of the negotiations) and went to bed. I wish I could say it was all I ever wanted, but the sad truth is I was so wound up about this girl, (and it had been a long time since my last conquest) that I did not last nearly as long as I would have wanted. And in the interest of not becoming parents I wore a rubber. The incident embarrassed both of us, and we didn't talk about it much... You might think it would have brought us into a relationship, but it didn't.

Fast forward another two or three years... We had a heart to heart talk and close to 12 years after I met her, we became boyfriend and girlfriend. Over the next several weeks we explored each other and I slowly came to the dreadful conclusion that... although I loved her, I was not IN love with her... In any event, she suddenly fell in love with her mother's lesbian ex-lover's daughter's ex-husband's father, and wanted to go live with him in Florida. No, I'm not kidding.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.