Snippets - Leslie (or Sex in a van on a hot summer day) - Cover

Snippets - Leslie (or Sex in a van on a hot summer day)

by RitalinUnderdose

Copyright© 2005 by RitalinUnderdose

Erotica Sex Story: Learning the Art of Cunnilingus. First attempts are fantastic fun, but when you think back you just have to wonder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   School   .

(or Sex in a van on a hot summer day)

These are true stories from my life. They depict various experiences with partners I have had. These stories include sexual acts, and if you may not, should not, or don't want to read this, then do not read it. This is a hobby, as well as a way to reminisce, perhaps in one or two case, even to brag. My writing skills are not on a par with much of the other authors. I know this. Write to let me know you liked, or did not like a story, maybe even why.

I was a freshman at a community college when I met Leslie. Leslie was... unusual. She would speak as though sex was a sin, and she would go on about the Rapture, and she really seemed to BELIEVE... But, in the next breath, she would see the outline of a cock in someone's pants and lick her lips. I spent a lot of time talking with her and she had an incredible sex drive, combined with an intense guilt about it.

After a semester or so of steadily increasing testosterone levels, I finally convinced Leslie she should give me a try. We were both unattached and horny. She happened to love being eaten, and because I had little to no experience beyond some basic kissing, this seemed like just the ticket for me. So one fine spring afternoon, after class, we got into my beat old Ford van and went for a drive. I knew a rural road near the school where there should be some privacy.

We sat in the front seats for a while, while we nerved ourselves up. I assured her I would just eat her out, and this didn't constitute a new relationship, it was just two horny people taking care of each other's problem. She suggested going downtown for some pot, but not being a smoker, and not having any cash for pot, I didn't want to do that.

After quite a while of talking, Leslie made a comment about being uncomfortable, and took her bra off, from under her tee shirt. A more experienced man would have realized that was the turning point, but I was still trying to figure out how, or if I was going to get lucky. Who knew?

An agonizing period of time passed, and she finally said, "Okay, lets do this." and moved into the back of the van. My van, I should mention, used to be a utility van for the phone company. It was not a passenger van.

I found a scrap of cardboard for Leslie to lay on and flattened it. We slowly stripped, we were both too gun shy to just strip while the other was dressed. She complained about the fact that women are "compromised" before men in stripping ;)She laid back and I looked over her body. Leslie was not so much ugly, as not well maintained. I think with better clothes, more self-esteem and less drugs, she would be a fine catch. But, I was finally going to get laid (or close to it, anyway) and I wouldn't have cared if she was 900 lbs and had a beard. Leslie was medium height, maybe 5'6". A little on the heavy side, but short of being fat. She had brownish blonde hair, wire frame glasses, some acne. Her tits were large, with big puffy nipples. Her pubes were not thick and bushy, so in light of later experience I think she may have kept them trimmed, but not shaved.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.