Pretty Young Wife - Cover

Pretty Young Wife

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: My wife and I love your stories on SOL and she especially likes the slut wives ones. I don't know why for she isn't, well I hope she isn't one herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Exhibitionism   .

As I have 300+ stories on SOL site alone you can imagine I get a fair few e-mails. Mostly nice ones but I do get a few nasty ones too. I also get a few from my reader's telling me about their sexy lives.


Hi jax

My wife and I love your stories on SOL and she especially likes the slut wives ones. I don't know why for she isn't, well I hope she isn't one herself. We are both in our early twenties, married only eighteen months ago and our sex life is full and satisfying. I'm especial proud of my wife's good looks and sexy body although she not totally happy with it. Despite the number of times I tell her she still thinks her tits are too small. Last year on our honeymoon I took a few topless pictures of her just to show her how beautiful she was but she won't be convinced. Sorry I had to hide her face or she would never have allowed me to send you any of them. Although I've said she not entirely happy with her slim body she don't hide it from strangers prying eyes much to my pleasure. Let me tell you about something that happened earlier this summer.

It was a hot day and the drive home was long and sweaty even though I had all my windows open. She usually gets home earlier than me and so it was this day. I opened the front door to find she had already changed out of her smart office two piece suit and into something cooler.

"Hi dear," she said. "Hot isn't it."

Well my temperature just went up a notch seeing her stripped off. She had changed into cut off shorts and a loosely tied shirt. She had discarded her small bra, I keep telling her that she doesn't need one and her lovely tits could be seen beneath her top.

"Window cleaners been," she announced.

"Oh yeah," I replied not really hearing her.

"Yeah he was here for ages," she said with a giggle.

It was her giggle that told me something was up.

"What!" I said.

"He caught me while I was changing," she giggled again.

"Yes," I encouraged.

The thought of some stranger catching my pretty young wife naked was having an effect of my cock.

"Luckily I had just pulled my shorts on before he started on our bedroom," she said.

"Oh," I said somewhat disappointed.

"He probably saw my naked tits though," she giggled.

My cock twitched and hardened again.

"Oh I bet he liked that," I said with a big leery smile.

"He probably missed them as they're not very big," she said.

Here we go again, I thought.

"My love, you have the most beautiful pair of tits on this planet," I praised.

"Well he must have like something he saw for he took twice as long as he usually does," she said with a happy giggle. "Every time I looked out of a window he was there looking in."

"I'm not surprised seeing how good you look," I praised.

"What about tea?" she asked promptly changing the subject.

"It's too hot to cook," I observed, "lets go out and eat."

"I'm not going to change again," she stated firmly.

"Right go as you are," I said and my cock twitched again.

"Oh yes," she giggled. "I'm not going down our local Pub dressed like this."

"You'll get no complaints from me," I laughed. "Still we could go to that country pub you like, they've got a beer garden."

"Ok," she smiled. "That sounds nice."

I was disappointed to see that she untied her top and did a few buttons up before re-tying it.

"Ready," she called.

It was only a short drive, only about half an hour and despite the early hour the beer garden was full mostly of young guys direct from their work; every male eye followed her progress to our table.

With a pint of cold beer in front of us we chatted while I noticed all the young eyes staring at her exposed legs and barely concealed breasts.

"Fuck me it hot," I said undoing a couple of my shirt buttons.

"Yeah," she agreed. "Remember on our honeymoon when I took my top off in that bar."

Fucking 'ell do I remember. Ok it was just a beach bar and only a few feet away there were topless girls on the beach but this was in a crowed bar full of lustful young locals.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.