Hungry For Wendy - Cover

Hungry For Wendy

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 is a completely true account of how Wendy was raped by her best friend's husband while she lived with them. Chapter 2 is purely Hungry Guy's fertile imagination.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   .

Prologue

By Wendygyrl And Hungry Guy

Hey! I just wanted to tell you that I LOVED your stories. Also the ones you wrote with Romangirl. They are very hot! DEATH BY EMAIL was definitely my favorite so far, but I really liked DEATH WISH as well. They got me very aroused. Ever since I was raped, I've had this shameful fetish and can't seem to get it out of my mind. -Wendygyrl

Hey, Wendy! You know the kind of stories I write. Your email really turned me on! I've never raped anyone, and I never would in real life, but I'd love to rape you sometime. Please tell me more... -Guy


Chapter 1

By Wendygyrl

I was staying with my friend, Melody, and her soon-to-be hubby, Kyle, for a few weeks. I was helping with the finishing touches on their wedding (I was their maid of honor) and just came out of an abusive relationship, so they let me stay there for a few weeks so I could relax and try to get a grip on life again.

About two weeks into the stay, I got really sick with pneumonia and bronchitis and was put on cough syrup with codeine so I could sleep. It was then that Kyle came into my room one night while I was drugged with my cough syrup and sleeping soundly.

I woke up to feeling him touching me all over. I was wearing only a short silky nightie (I never did like to wear panties). He was groping my breasts and my pussy as I lay on my back about half in a daze, not quite awake and not quite aware of what was going on. The next thing I remember is he on top of me, fucking me hard. I can remember that I didn't want to make too much noise because I'd wake up my friend (his soon-to-be wife). Now, to think about it, it was kind of silly to have such a fear of waking her up, but I was afraid that she would catch him fucking me and think that I wanted it.

They both knew I had a very submissive personality and the bad relationship I had just come out of was a D/s one where the Dom got way too abusive.

I don't remember how the night ended. I spent the next few days in a daze and unsure if I just had a bad dream from the cough syrup or what. I didn't know if it really happened. I still had several weeks that I had planned on spending there.

After a few days of making me wonder if it really happened or not, he started to touch me--come up behind me and grope my breasts or grind his hips into my ass or something--right where she could see if she would only look that direction. It was greatly humiliating and I also felt dirty every time he did it.

She had me go to the store with him to pick up stuff for dinner that night. (she was very pregnant at the time and I was there to help as much as I was to relax). In the grocery store parking lot, he parked off to the side where there weren't many people and he got his cock out and forced my head down on it--made me give him head right there. I couldn't believe it! It was like something out of a movie or something.

I was scared and ashamed. My head was spinning as much from the cold medicines as it was from what he was doing to me. What made it worse was the humiliation of feeling my body becoming aroused when he would fondle my breasts or pussy. I wanted so badly to scream out for him to stop and to leave me alone but I was afraid of losing her as a friend. Yes, I know it probably sounds like a stupid reason, but I was so afraid that she'd find out and hate me. I was way too timid and scared to speak up for myself anyway so I just suffered through it.

He would fuck me several more times during my time there, both before and after the wedding. Heck, they even took me on their honeymoon to Atlantic City with them because I "looked lonely." They paid for everything. God, I felt so ashamed.

I can still remember him whispering into my ear as he was fucking me. He would whisper over and over that he was going to make me pregnant and I'd have his baby like a good little whore.

I know it probably sounds bizarre but it's all true. Every bit of it!

I hate to admit it but remembering it makes me aroused--remembering how sometimes he would hold his hand over my throat as he fucked me savagely--not caring if I was enjoying it or not, which, at the time, I didn't. I hated every bit of it at the time; that's why I'm having a hard time figuring out why I crave to feel that way again. Or why I read every non-consent story I can get my hands on...

I don't know what it is. I can't get the feeling helpless and afraid out of my mind. I think that's why your stories turn me on so much.

I've talked to her a few times on the phone since then, but haven't seen her face to face yet. She doesn't know, though she did walk in on us once. I was lying on my stomach on the bed and he was raping me from behind. She was going to the bathroom and heard noises from the room and checked it out. It was dark in there with barely enough light for her to see that he was on top of me and that was about it. He lied and said that he was just giving me a backrub and she believed him. I was too ashamed and upset to tell her the truth.

To this day she still doesn't know the truth. Sometimes, I think about telling her, but I'm not sure I can. The last I knew he was in jail because he stole checks from her personal account and wrote them out for large amounts of cash (which she didn't have in the account). She turned him in and filed charges and sent his ass to jail, although he was supposed to get out either last month or this month. I haven't talked to her lately to know for sure if he is or isn't out.

-Wendygyrl


Chapter 2

by Hungry Guy

Guy sat at his computer Saturday morning to start a new story. After spending most of the night with his DVD collection in a private Star Wars marathon, and recalling an episode of Futurama a few nights ago, he had been fantasizing about robotic sex--fembots, to be precise.

But upon turning his PC on, his first email turned out to be a soul-baring account from a female fan who had been raped, and who later discovered that she's now turned on by the fantasy of being raped again.

They wrote back and forth a few times before he invited her to visit him.

> Wendy, I have a spare room and an empty bed now that > my daughter has gone off to university. I think you > could use a friend about now. How about it? -Guy

To his amazement, she agreed to come and stay with him for an indefinite time.

It took a few weeks for her to make her arrangements, and make the drive across several states.

Guy was watching Robot Wars on Tech TV that Saturday afternoon when his doorbell rang.

"Wendy!" he said with a smile as he opened his front door.

"Hi Guy!" she said, and they fell into each other's arms for a giant bear hug.

"Hungry after that long drive?"

"Yeah! What you got?"

"I've never been one for fancy cooking. Burgers okay? Or we can nuke a pizza?"

"Sure, for now, but I'll fix that soon."

They spent their dinner and the rest of the evening sharing their pasts with each other. She, of course, talked about the rape and her quandary--her shame and humiliation of being raped, yet how she brings herself on the brink of orgasm merely by fantasizing about being raped again.

Much later, they said their "good nights" to each other and retired to their separate bedrooms.

But Guy couldn't sleep. He knew what he had to do. Why else would she have come to him? He felt a terrible guilt, for he wanted to do it. Never before would he have even considered raping someone. He knew right from wrong. And she had come to him as a friend. She had needed a new best friend, so she had put her total trust in him to get her over this stage in her life. He wanted to humiliate her--to use her--to take her against her will. To rape her.

At around 3:00 AM, he slowly climbed out of bed. He knew his own house intimately. He made his way into her room in the darkness.

He heard her stir in bed as he climbed on top of her.

She shrieked as he pulled the blankets away, revealing her nude body, and fell on top of her.

"Aaaaaah!" she screamed.

He moved his face to kiss her, but she rocked her head violently from side to side. He grabbed her jaw with his free hand and pinched her jaw open. She continued to fight, but he pressed his mouth to hers. It seemed that even her tongue fought his as he explored and tasted the inside of her mouth.

That hot kiss put him on the verge of coming, so he grabbed her thighs to pull her legs apart.

"No! Please! Guy! No!" she shrieked. She swung her hand against his face

"Ow!" he yelled and grabbed her arm with one hand while putting the other to her neck.

He pushed his hips down and felt his hungry member slip between her rubbery pussy lips. Word! Was she wet!

"No!" she gasped. "Please don't! Please don't rape me!"

Guy ignored her pleas and pushed his member into her soaking pussy. He pressed his mouth to hers and pumped her hard with his hips while she wailed tears. He climaxed inside her while she lay whimpering under him. And then, even while she cried, she climaxed too, squeezing his cock over and over again as her body belied her grief.

Fully satisfied, he pulled out of her and slowly left her room as she sobbed quietly in the utter darkness.

He fell asleep almost instantly, and slept really late Sunday morning, as he usually does on weekends, to the smell of something tasty wafting through the air conditioning vent in his ceiling.

"Morning, Guy!" she greeted him cheerfully as he entered the kitchen.

"Morning, Wendy," he answered back.

"I found some batter and I'm making pancakes from scratch!"

"Yeah?" Guy said with a yawn.

"Yeah! Have a seat at the table and let me take care of everything!"

After breakfast, Wendy said, "Why don't we go shopping? I can't live on burgers and frozen pizza."

Guy drove them to the local TRY-N-SAVE and he let Wendy pick out whatever she wanted. When they got back, Wendy said, "Now we can have a real meal. How long has it been since you had one of those?"

"Not since I broke up with my last girlfriend last year."

Wendy made them chicken and rice for dinner, then they put the dishes in the dishwasher together before settling down to watch a DVD.

"Well," Guy said. "I have to get up at eight for work in the morning. So I'm off to bed."

"Me too!"

Like the night before, they went to their separate bedrooms for the night. Guy fell asleep easier than the night before, yet he woke around 2 AM. He had long ago ceased to need an alarm clock to wake at a specified hour. For the second time, he made his way through the night across the hall to Wendy's room.

He slid into bed next to her. She woke almost immediately, but he put his hand over her mouth and mounted her.

She flailed her arms and kicked her legs, bucking wildly. Her furious thrashing actually threw him off her, and she screamed, "Ahhhhh!"

He jumped back into bed and grabbed her around the neck with both hands. He didn't squeeze, but his grip was firm.

"Please don't rape me again!" she whimpered. "Please don't!"

He shoved a knee between hers, separating her legs, then slid both his legs between hers. With her legs apart, he lowered his hips and pressed his hard cock to her pussy. Again, it was already so wet that all he had to do was push his hips down and forward and he was inside her.

"No! No! Please! No!" she cried over and over again as he pumped her. When her orgasm came, her throbbing pussy muscles triggered his own orgasm that was already on the brink from the moment he entered her room.

As his throbbing body subsided, he kissed her, then climbed off her to return to his room. 8 AM would come too soon.

Indeed it did. He fell asleep again almost immediately, and woke just before 8. He fell out of bed and hit the shower. Then he quickly threw his clothes on and headed downstairs.

"Good morning, Guy!" Wendy said with a cheery smile as she suddenly appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"Morning, Wendy! I'm off to work now! See you later!"

"Aww, you don't eat breakfast before you go?" she asked in a soft voice.

"I usually grab a stale bagel and soda in the cafeteria on my way to my desk."

"That's no breakfast for my Guy! At least let me make you a fresh bagel and tea before you go?"

"Sure, Wendy. That'd be nice. But I don't have a lot of time!"

Wendy already had the water boiling and the bagel in the toaster. He ate quickly and said, "What are you going to do today, Wendy?"

She yawned and said, "I'm going back to bed, for now."

"Okay," he laughed and gave Wendy a quick kiss on the cheek before rushing out the door at 8:30.

His day at work was typical. Upgrading from SAS 8.2 to 9.1 over the weekend caused a glitch in the ASCII codes in the HTML reports that are downloaded to the company Web Site. So he had to fidget with ODS to get the reports to be generated in EBCDIC, then use FTP to translate to ASCII.

He arrived home at 5:30, and Wendy had already started preparing cube steaks and mashed potatoes for dinner.

They planted their butts on the sofa after loading the dishwasher and watched a Simpson's marathon on Fox until late.

Again, Guy woke at about 2:30 and crept into Wendy's room in the darkness.

Pulling her blankets off, she screeched as he climbed on top of her, "Stop! Get off me! Please!"

She swung her arm, but he caught her by the wrist and slapped his body onto hers. The rush he was feeling had him on the brink of orgasm, so he forced his hips between her thighs and plunged into her wetness. He pumped her while she screamed and cried, and their orgasms came simultaneously. Then spent, he left her crying and returned to bed.

He woke at 8:00 the next morning and, again, she had breakfast waiting for him when he got out of the shower. The week continued like that. He raped her every night, and she had breakfast and dinner ready for him every day.

They went to market again Saturday. Upon returning home and putting the goods away, he said, "I was thinking, Wendy..."

"Yes?" she asked.

"Instead of cooking, want to go out for dinner tonight and see the town?"

"Sure!" she said. "I was starting to wonder when you were going to ask me out!"

Guy lived just to the West of a small city along the Hudson River in upstate New York. He drove them downtown and parked across the street from a small park. They went into a steak place and came out stuffed.

"What's there to see here?"

"How about a museum? There's one over by the government complex."

They walked around the complex of hi-rise government buildings, and past a small theater that looked like a giant egg on a thick pedestal, and to the museum. "It isn't the Louvre or the Guggenheim, but it's a nice little local museum."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.